Team Romania vs. Team UK.SLAP - Tournament Semifinals

DeletedUser6695

I have consulted with the Speed
[00:38:29] Lucifer: Speed capybara, king of the rodents (nod)
and he has concluded...

[00:42:00] Lucifer: All uk speed players are egotistical *expletive* who can't work together long enough to beat the awful teams :D

DeletedUser8097

[00:42:00] Lucifer: All uk speed players are egotistical *expletive* who can't work together long enough to beat even the awful teams, not to mention epic elite teams with epic players such as .RO :D

There. Fixed it for Sammy.
But if we cut the jokes, UK needs a leader that can unite the above mentioned noobs. A born champion with a mentality of a winner, who has a perfect record of winning absolutely every championship he has played, not a joke that is afraid to show his sad face in a round against a good team and is hated by everyone except his brainwashed minions, not to mention having the most embarrassing tournament record within his sad 5 or 6 years of tribalwars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

romanian speed idiots are much worser than the boss players on uk

which should be obviously for all

DeletedUser8097

Obviously for all that's why Team Romania is 2-times World Speed Champions and is currently in the .RU championship final after demolishing Matt's joke UK SLAP team.

DeletedUser8412

There. Fixed it for Sammy.
But if we cut the jokes, UK needs a leader that can unite the above mentioned noobs. A born champion with a mentality of a winner, who has a perfect record of winning absolutely every championship he has played, not a joke that is afraid to show his sad face in a round against a good team and is hated by everyone except his brainwashed minions, not to mention having the most embarrassing tournament record within his sad 5 or 6 years of tribalwars.

You are what is wrong with the uk server. You have instilled your hatred for matt into uksc members/allys hatred for all of slap. For example:

[11/05/2015 5:32:05 PM] Calum.: yeap
[11/05/2015 5:32:07 PM] Calum.: same
[11/05/2015 5:32:13 PM] Calum.: daser is a ♥♥♣♣♠♠ also

When I asked calum why he had so strong feelings against me his only reasoning was cos I sometimes dont reply to him. It is this blind hate which you and your friends have that leads to the uk players not being able to work together. We have no problem with the majority of myr members despite their willingness to believe your lies.

DeletedUser

You are what is wrong with the uk server. You have instilled your hatred for matt into uksc members/allys hatred for all of slap. For example:

[11/05/2015 5:32:05 PM] Calum.: yeap
[11/05/2015 5:32:07 PM] Calum.: same
[11/05/2015 5:32:13 PM] Calum.: daser is a ♥♥♣♣♠♠ also

When I asked calum why he had so strong feelings against me his only reasoning was cos I sometimes dont reply to him. It is this blind hate which you and your friends have that leads to the uk players not being able to work together. We have no problem with the majority of myr members despite their willingness to believe your lies.

Tbh that's pretty much what matt has done to most of the slap players. Only drew and PM aren't like that.

DeletedUser8097

You are what is wrong with the uk server. You have instilled your hatred for matt into uksc members/allys hatred for all of slap.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So SLAP is actually a team full of fair players that do not use third-party extensions in the game. They admit when they lose, they are respectful towards their opponents and under no circumstances would they ever resort to dirty tactics. And top of all they have a strong, wise non-lying leader capable of winning and uniting the server, fact proven by the huge amount of championships he and his team has won.

*** DROWNS IN SARCASM ***

Keep telling yourself that :lol: This isn't even worth debating :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Matt was hated long before Adrian ever showed up! lol Lets not get that twisted Daser... matt has always been and will always be a douche bag!

DeletedUser8412

I am perfectly aware that matt is hated. But that doesnt mean other slap players should be. Either your players are all angry little children who hate everything, or you have influenced them to hate slap players. It is obvious that calum has no valid reason to hate me, so was either influenced by your hatred for matt (cos I dont believe either of you actually hate me) to hate me, or was trying to impress you by showing hate towards slap players, am not sure which is worse tbh.

And it is this hatred that has lead to uk never being able to unite.

DeletedUser11069

I love you dasa
Except when you don't give me the blue, then I realise you're a complete ______ (insert word)

DeletedUser7179

who said I/we hate you?? we hate wolfs... (as explained in American sniper)
There are 3 types of people...

Sheep - The vulnerable and the followers like yourself

wolf - Over ego'd bullies who pray on the sheep like Matt

The sheep dog - The protector of those sheep like myself

DeletedUser8097

I am perfectly aware that matt is hated. But that doesnt mean ALL slap players should be.

I completely, and I mean COMPLETELY agree with you here.
There are good people that play with SLAP. Take Littledrew for example, nicest guy out there.

However: Aside from the ever-failing all-hated Matt, go have a look at Incoming Impact, Resuming windows, necromonger and Grimlock, to say THE LEAST.
These players will NEVER admit a fair defeat. They will never admit that they may be wrong. They will lie night and day in hope that some delusional fool will believe them. Most of them, given the chance, will play unfair and NOT BY THE RULES. And it's only logical that most of those who have (more or less) a flawed character will be drawn to people like themselves. Hence, those much like Matt tend to play in SLAP.

This is what is wrong with SLAP. Most of your players are not bad players, but BAD PERSONS. No hard feelings, I mean no disrespect in this post. And even though this may sound extremely hilarious, there's an unwritten karma rule that BAD PEOPLE LOSE. Hence, your constant failures.

Change your people's behaviour and the rest of changes will come by themselves.

Good luck.

Oh. And as for Calum - he's one of the good guys. He'd feel ashamed to tell you face to face what's wrong with you and why he doesn't like you. That's why he isn't drawn to play with SLAP. Because he's made of something different from you. Something better. No hard feelings.

DeletedUser8412

I wasnt asking why you hate matt, nor do I really care. If you feel you have enough reason to hate someone on the internet then so be it. It is the blind hate from your followers towards anything associated with slap that leads to UK not being able to work together. Let me remind you about last masters tournament, everything was going relatively smoothly until adrian decided to try kick matt/slap out of the uk team, we had no problem working with your guys, because we arent a tribe that is held together by a common hatred.

DeletedUser8412

Oh. And as for Calum - he's one of the good guys. He'd feel ashamed to tell you face to face what's wrong with you and why he doesn't like you. That's why he isn't drawn to play with SLAP. Because he's made of something different from you. Something better. No hard feelings.

I aint going to bother replying to the rest of your nonsense. However I have barely spoken to calum, so see no reason why he can hate me.

DeletedUser8097

Let me remind you about last masters tournament, everything was going relatively smoothly until adrian decided to try kick matt/slap out of the uk team, we had no problem working with your guys, because we arent a tribe that is held together by a common hatred.

Read the above comment regarding the part of SLAP lying night and day, in hope that some delusional fool will believe them. Lying about a championship which you lost after you decided to make the UK team = SLAP team, a championship that I have won, will only make you look like a fool.

DeletedUser8412

Read the above comment regarding the part of SLAP lying night and day, in hope that some delusional fool will believe them. Lying about a championship which you lost after you decided to make the UK team = SLAP team, a championship that I have won, will only make you look like a fool.

You forced us to make the uk team mainly slap, with your pathetic attempts to kick us out. It wasnt our fault that we beat you in the qualifier(which you wanted) and you abandoned your players and ran back to .ro

DeletedUser8097

Pathetic.
Perhaps you should go ask *Vendetta, the UK team admin to freshen up your memory.

DeletedUser8412

is this not cheating? You guys have scripts for everything.