TEAM vs DUKES/P.B.M

• Thread starter DeletedUser3227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3227

seems many people dont think this is really part of the core war, i think it needs its own thread. no1 declared on each other, but we are at war. so here is the thread. here is the stats of of last week and forever, (forever stats are good enough as we had never nobled each other b4 the conflict started.

last week

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES P.B.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 1
Difference: 36

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 331,723
Side 2: 4,471
Difference: 327,252

image.php

forever

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES P.B.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 25
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 824,876
Side 2: 221,247
Difference: 603,629

image.php

its kind of 1 sided atm, and imo my opinion dukes/p.b.m. are all bark and no bite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally I would consider them in the core war. They are at war with TEAM after all.

BUT seeing there hasn't been a declaration I understand max's reason they shouldn't ..

It's a bit of an overlap.

DeletedUser

Personally I would consider them in the core war. They are at war with TEAM after all.

BUT seeing there hasn't been a declaration I understand max's reason they shouldn't ..

It's a bit of an overlap.

There wa a continuas back and forth about the whole situation of DUKES not being in the core(which was my argument) and that because they were fighting TEAM means they are a part of it(Max/Eazy az's argument)

So because there was no formal declaration on the externals means they arent in the core war :icon_confused:

If DOGS and TEAM hadnt put up a formal declaration would you consider them not to be in the core war then? As my your reasoning thats what your saying?

DeletedUser

Dogs is more like- We're gonna hunt you down
and both made a declaration

Dukes is more like - meh u block our expansion, im gonna nuke and noble you, withouth a declaration

DeletedUser

Dogs is more like- We're gonna hunt you down
and both made a declaration

Dukes is more like - meh u block our expansion, im gonna nuke and noble you, withouth a declaration

I dont care for the reasons Dee's my point is Max i singing a diffrent tune now, he had been posting them in this 'Core war' stats for as long a it started for. So in essence he's posted Failed Stats in the core war thread............

DeletedUser

Toffer, why are you trawling, when youve quit w2? dukes and pbm are on the rim, not the core, so as far as I'm concerned arent in the core war.

DeletedUser3227

it was a thread for our own war, core war or not, no1 will ever agree and tbh im sick of debating it. now i can put teams stats any where i please, so now no1 can have a cry, i hope all the sooks are happy now.

DeletedUser

Toffer, why are you trawling, when youve quit w2? dukes and pbm are on the rim, not the core, so as far as I'm concerned arent in the core war.

I agree that was my argument that they wernt in the core war :icon_confused:

But as I've said Max and Eazy az insited on arguing with me about it and continued to push that they were in the core war.

Because I want to, I'm quite entittled to my opinions on the matter. Regardless if I've quit, my account is still on UK2.

it was a thread for our own war, core war or not, no1 will ever agree and tbh im sick of debating it. now i can put teams stats any where i please, so now no1 can have a cry, i hope all the sooks are happy now.

I'm not contesting that this thread is wrong max, you debated it long enough and insisted they were in the core war. You also posted them in your stats in the core war thread. So which is it? Are they in the core war or not?

If they arent could you maybe change your stats in the core war thread ?

DeletedUser3227

like i said ill post teams stats where ever i want. its my right, are you going to get the nobbler to change his stats? dont think so, if you can remember i opened a thread for the tribes team are fighting. but it got closed. and im sick of argueing about where stats should be. u really need to go fishing and leave the good people of uk2 alone.

DeletedUser

like i said ill post teams stats where ever i want. its my right, are you going to get the nobbler to change his stats? dont think so, if you can remember i opened a thread for the tribes team are fighting. but it got closed. and im sick of argueing about where stats should be. u really need to go fishing and leave the good people of uk2 alone.

I'v been fishing thanks. :icon_biggrin:

You still dont get it, I dont care where you post your stats Max, what I'm on about is.

After you hottly debated that DUKES were in the core war because they are fighting TEAM along with myself in one of the now closed threads. You have made this thread(which theres nothing wrong with) But your now saying that DUKES arent n the core war?

I'm asking you to tell me do you consider them to be in the core war or not? and if not then there stats DO NOT belong in he core war thread :icon_confused:

DeletedUser3227

i do consider them to be involved in the core war yes. they are fighting a core tribe. but many people dont. any way who cares, u just like an arguement and spaming up my thread.

DeletedUser

i do consider them to be involved in the core war yes. they are fighting a core tribe. but many people dont. any way who cares, u just like an arguement and spaming up my thread.

seems this isnt really part of the core war, i think it needs its own thread.

Hmmm............ Doesnt look like it Max.

I wouldnt say 'many' people would contest it, it was only myself and maybe 1 or 2 others who did.

No Max its not spam, its complettly on topic with the nature of the thread.

If your now changing back to they are in the core war then this thread is pointless as all core war related things were to be posted in the core war thread.

DeletedUser

Max he's a fisher - Fishers have too much time so they continuously use the same arguements over and over - Best solution is the ignore-option.

DeletedUser5428

Yeah This Is Team vs Dukes/Pbm Nothing To Do with Core War Thread

I Think dukes Will Fall As This Is Ther First Big Challenge
It may Be Too Big Off A Challenge For Dukes To Over Come

DeletedUser3227

there you go toffer i changed some words around to suit people like you. happy now. i think i here a salmon calling your name! run along now.

i agree with troygrendon 100% seems dukes are now pleading with (mb) for a nap. lmao.

DeletedUser

there you go toffer i changed some words around to suit people like you. happy now. i think i here a salmon calling your name! run along now.

i agree with troygrendon 100% seems dukes are now pleading with (mb) for a nap. lmao.

i absolutely love this thread! LOL

max, have u ever heard the poem, 'Little Victories' by Matt Nathanson?

dunno u have it in Australia, but i think its quite apt.

Matt Nathanson said:
And I'll be awful sometimes
Weakened to my knees
But I'll learn to get by
On little victories

u get by on your little victories max. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3227

are you saying dukes are no good? cause that what it sounds like to me. we have had some victories all over the place and some defeats too, what is ur point?

DeletedUser

are you saying dukes are no good? cause that what it sounds like to me. we have had some victories all over the place and some defeats too, what is ur point?

LOL how in gods name do u figure out I'm saying that, from what i wrote?

i bet you have messaged DUKES too, havn't you! "LOOK WHAT HE SAID ABOUT YOU! I WOULDN'T STAND FOR THAT IF I WERE YOU!!!!" (stir, stir, stir)

LOL you'll be grinding out that propaganda to the end, wont you max...

what i meant was your winning on one front and you make an entire thread about it, forgetting to mention your losing on every other front, hence your little victories :icon_wink:

also isn't this thread against the rules? all core war talk should be in the core war sticky, should it not?

-nobbler

Status
Not open for further replies.