TEAM vs DUKES/P.B.M

• Thread starter DeletedUser3227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3227

quick report me lmao. shouldnt dogs vs dct thread be against the rules then? lol, i have no need to mail dukes to let them know what you said, and this 1 front is not the only tribe we are wining against. also ur own diplomat admits you cant kill us:

I noticed that pattern too. kinda funny but at the same time sad. We seem to kill everyone that jumps in the war w/ TEAM first but can't seem to kill TEAM itself. :lol:

if you look at the stats, dogs are just infront of us and W~A~R are well infront on us, every other tribe we are warring we are well infront, you just cant help urself, got to try and put us down every single chance you get, its sad really.

edit: i think 2 top 10 tribes at war deserves its own thread imo, seems we are fighting 3 of them. also the other 2 top 10 tribes we are fighting have there own threads, u just cant stand good press for team, i dont care its not me that look silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think u need refresh stats , im quiet sure we have 95 now :)

DeletedUser

well make up your mind max, either the DUKES/TEAM war is part of the core war, or its not!

if your stating now that its not, then stop putting them in your core war stats, because u cant have it both ways.

its either a seperate war, or its core war! choose.

DeletedUser

I agree, it should have its own thread just like the DOGS v DCT thread. I don't class DOGS v DCT a Core War despite the fact a Core tribe are involved and the same should be looked at toward DUKES v TEAM. (although it is silly after so long arguing it was a core war).

I'd like to see the stats spilt though and DUKES/P.B.M not thrown in together for better clarity.

DeletedUser

well make up your mind max, either the DUKES/TEAM war is part of the core war, or its not!

if your stating now that its not, then stop putting them in your core war stats, because u cant have it both ways.

are you serious ? you just posted in a thread max opened with this quote.
seems many people dont think this is really part of the core war, i think it needs its own thread.
and you come in here sprouting off at the mouth about making a choice hahaha

YOU FAIL AGAIN NOBBLER !

on ya bike son...

DeletedUser

Ye, Nobbler.

What is your point?

Max came in here to put up some stats about one of the wars Team is involved in.

Either look at the stats and accept it and maybe add a constructive comment,

Or go comment somewhere else.

Either way, this thread was just showing stats. Max didn't ask "What d'ya reckon guys/gals! Core War!!! I think so :):):):):)"

DeletedUser

my point is, 3 days ago max posted the war stats against TEAM in THE CORE WAR which included DUKES and P.B.M and today there here in their own thread as not part of the core war! the fact there in their own thread means your saying their not CORE WAR as all core war talk has to be done in the core war sticky. (DOGS vs DCT thread is a declaration, this isnt!)

i refer back to my previous post.

the Nobbler said:

I'm really not bothered if u want to count this as a independent war, but stop including them in your core war stats if thats the case.

i'd just like a bit of continuity in the BS please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

exactly what the nubcake wants of-coarse :icon_rolleyes:

OT.
TEAM does not declare, we just attack lol, i thought this was sorted ages ago. and P.B.M are DUKES allies and are involved in many of the skirmishes against us by the way, so why exclude them ?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 25
Difference: 63

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 784,837
Side 2: 221,247
Difference: 563,590

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P.B.M.
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 58,950
Side 2: 0
Difference: 58,950

image.php

DeletedUser

cool. anyway, from the stats, looks like neither of the tribes fighting team are pulling their weight, that or they are struggling with the villages near them.

max. what is the area like around the tribes? are u v near each over, overlapping?

DeletedUser3227

we are pushing up from there south, we also have vills through the middle of there k. they are trying but not really having a great deal of success, you can see our position in the maps thread.

DeletedUser

there you go toffer i changed some words around to suit people like you. happy now. i think i here a salmon calling your name! run along now.

i agree with troygrendon 100% seems dukes are now pleading with (mb) for a nap. lmao.
To my knowledge, we weren't pleading. We went to the tables with them, like we have done with several other tribes. This is one huge world. We enjoy that we are the DUKES. :icon_biggrin:

-----
Oh my lord... I've never seen a contest on whether this is a 'Core War' or not a 'Core War'. Who rightly gives a #*$&. I don't. This thread is specific about TEAM vs Dukes/P.B.M! It does not matter if it is a 'Core War' or a 'Rim War'. Get back on topic, and stop your bellyaching. If 'DeadMax' wants to post these results in the 'Core Wars' he has the right to. If he doesn't wish to, he doesn't have to. THEY ARE A CORE TRIBE. WE ARE A F'ING RIM TRIBE. Deal with it. If you can't, move on and keep your big trap shut.

And there has been no formal declaration, however this war has been going on for quite some time and a lot of people were aware of it. This is an informal war by all rights. Just some stats to show is doing what to whom. :icon_sad: If the roles were reversed, I'm sure we would have done the same to them on this topic.

DeletedUser

Personally I do not care about stats or the so called core war, every tribe massages them - all I know is DUKES are now listed as an enemy and therefore I attack them. Just to make it clear why P.B.M are listed with DUKES is simply because they are basically the same tribe just with different names. We have not even begun to attack them yet, but DUKES move players between the two tribes (to massage stats - surely not!) as they please so the figures given are actually all DUKES losses or gains ofc.

You can be certain there will be plenty more as their suicidal emptying of dead accounts onto the surrounding tribes has all the hallmarks of a dying and desparate regime. DUKES are a rim tribe who have been able to bully other rim tribes for far too long, now they have bitten into something that has sharper teeth, so keep ditching players to P.B.M to save your stats, we will still be taking your villages.

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear why P.B.M are listed with DUKES is simply because they are basically the same tribe just with different names. We have not even begun to attack them yet, but DUKES move players between the two tribes (to massage stats - surely not!) as they please so the figures given are actually all DUKES losses or gains ofc.
Lol Where as TEAM just ditch and abandon their players to stat dodge!Just becuase DUKES chose to move their inactive or account sitted players to another tribe they are in cahoots with (which is similar to DOGS and YUMMY) means you claim all their stats. Were not bothered about you claiming their stats either way, but dont flame that they do that when TEAM just kick players out that lose to many villages.Perhaps we shall start to include all the kicked out/dismissed TEAM players that continue to attack us in our stats for a true reflection of the War too????

DeletedUser3227

inactives are inactives, when we boot them, they dont go to another tribe, unlike dukes and dogs, theres a difference.

get over yourself.

DeletedUser

You standing in a big glass kennel

Seeing your reply reinforces why I rarely bother to post on the forum. I think you need to follow the yellow brick road all the way to the wizard of oz, if you think I was flaming anyone Ironblev. Oh - top tip stand in the queue behind the man with straw coming out of everywhere.

Someone asked why the P.B.M stats were included, but as it obviously upsets you I have posted the stats here again without them in.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 25
Difference: 67

image.php

Side 1: 819,785
Side 2: 221,247
Difference: 598,538

image.php

See the difference - Sorry they have changed as TEAM have taken a few more since yesterday.

And watch all the glass from that greenhouse you are standing in - so pure in thought and action you DOGGIES have been as well. My main point was I don't care about stats they are being manipulated by all the big tribes.

DeletedUser

>>>> Galica I was not flaming you for their inclusion as I stated myself, my reply was in response to the alledged 'stat dodging' by Dukes is the reason for their inclusion. I completley agree with you, I dont pay the stats much attention either as I've seen them twisted and manipulated too many times. The only issue that gets my goat was the alledged stat dodging. (as come on, your telling me TEAM are'nt guilty of similar??). Lets all play fair for a change huh?, I'm all for it.

DeletedUser

Personally I do not care about stats or the so called core war, every tribe massages them - all I know is DUKES are now listed as an enemy and therefore I attack them. Just to make it clear why P.B.M are listed with DUKES is simply because they are basically the same tribe just with different names. We have not even begun to attack them yet, but DUKES move players between the two tribes (to massage stats - surely not!) as they please so the figures given are actually all DUKES losses or gains ofc.

You can be certain there will be plenty more as their suicidal emptying of dead accounts onto the surrounding tribes has all the hallmarks of a dying and desparate regime. DUKES are a rim tribe who have been able to bully other rim tribes for far too long, now they have bitten into something that has sharper teeth, so keep ditching players to P.B.M to save your stats, we will still be taking your villages.

Wow. All I will say, is that one person who so left. We would have kicked earlier because he was making our stats look lousy. But he left before we kicked him. We, the Dukes, do not "massage" stats.

DeletedUser6763

Side 1:
Tribes: (MB) TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 83