Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 865,128
Side 2: 265,217
Difference: 599,911

chart

I guess team does to.

Sorry but I could not decipher your post at all so I wanted to repost it with spoilers this way it made sense to me and perhaps the rest of this community.

However I do like how you include (MB) in this thread, when the thread has clearly been marked for TEAM VS DUKES/P.B.M.

I would like this thread remain on topic and only include stats between these three tribes. But I'm only hopefully wishing and everyone will start throwing in other tribes as well.

DeletedUser3227

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 30
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 907,509
Difference: 642,292

chart

102 vills in a month, thats pretty impressive if i do say so my self ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES P.B.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 30
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 978,561
Difference: 713,344

chart

hopefully we can keep this up and remove the north of the rim tribe bullies sooner rather then later.

DeletedUser

With everything said and done.

No one can deny the fact that TEAM is winning this war on the northern front.

Considering they are being bashed 3 very distinct sides, TEAM is doing an excellent job warring and are still the most war active tribe in this world to date. Still a very prominent superpower in w2.uk.

Go Go PuFFiN TEAM!! I get confuzzled due to the similarity of the tribes predicaments. ;)

With that, I would like to present our dear friend freddy who fully endorses the number 1-ness of the TEAMsters.

FreddyKrueger.jpg

DeletedUser

With everything said and done.

No one can deny the fact that TEAM is winning this war on the northern front.

Considering they are being bashed 3 very distinct sides, TEAM is doing an excellent job warring and are still the most war active tribe in this world to date. Still a very prominent superpower in w2.uk.

Go Go PuFFiN TEAM!! I get confuzzled due to the similarity of the tribes predicaments. ;)

With that, I would like to present our dear friend freddy who fully endorses the number 1-ness of the TEAMsters.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong here but TEAM only have there 'number 1-ness' at there ODD rank :icon_confused:

Nothing else, the fact that there winning againts dukes does not make them 'number 1' and if that is what your saying then DOGS would be 'number 1-ness' as there beating TEAM right now, as would W~A~R be 'number 1-ness' as they are also beating TEAM at the minute.

DeletedUser5428

Keep Up The Good Work TEAM Your Doing Great Up North
Dogs Are Trying To Make You Look Bad But You's Aren't As The Stats Clearly Show
Dukes Wont Be Here For Long As Team And (MB) Will Destroy Them

DeletedUser

Keep Up The Good Work TEAM Your Doing Great Up North
Dogs Are Trying To Make You Look Bad But You's Aren't As The Stats Clearly Show
Dukes Wont Be Here For Long As Team And (MB) Will Destroy Them

Hm. DOGS are trying to make TEAM look bad but they aren't because the stats clearly show what?

I have seen the Stats of DOGS vs TEAM. TEAM is losing that war slowly. But this TOPIC is not for that discussion at ALL.

Dukes won't be here for long as TEAM & (MB) will destroy us? This makes me wonder how much you know.

TEAM, very good. I applaud the skills. Now if you could only use those same skills against another tribe that is about your own size. ;)

DeletedUser

Now forgive me if I'm wrong here but TEAM only have there 'number 1-ness' at there ODD rank :icon_confused:

Nothing else, the fact that there winning againts dukes does not make them 'number 1' and if that is what your saying then DOGS would be 'number 1-ness' as there beating TEAM right now, as would W~A~R be 'number 1-ness' as they are also beating TEAM at the minute.

To: Sir/Maam Embittered Moon Person

We here at Flamebait Inc. have found out that your subscription for
"Troll Face: Beauty Cream"™ has expired. We suggest that you do not attempt to flame, bait, or provoke others as of the moment for it will only result in your complete and utter failure.

Please acept our dearest apologies. We hope you subscribe again when you settle all your withstanding balance for the last 2 months of our product.

Thank you.

Regards,
Successful Troll
CEO/Chairperson

DeletedUser

Hmm TEAM are number 2 now........seems some noob joined them lol

DeletedUser

To: Sir/Maam Embittered Moon Person

We here at Flamebait Inc. have found out that your subscription for
"Troll Face: Beauty Cream"™ has expired. We suggest that you do not attempt to flame, bait, or provoke others as of the moment for it will only result in your complete and utter failure.

Please acept our dearest apologies. We hope you subscribe again when you settle all your withstanding balance for the last 2 months of our product.

Thank you.

Regards,
Successful Troll
CEO/Chairperson

You know that actualy made me laugh :icon_biggrin:

Regardless if you or others do not wish me to post in these forums it does not hide the fact that there is no rule stopping me from posting my opinions, it was perfectly on topic. It was not a 'Flame attempt' nor was i trying to 'Provoke' you into doing anything, I simply wanted to correct your statment of TEAM having 'Number 1-ness'

DeletedUser3227

it is his opinion that team have number-1 ness, are you telling him he cant have his opinion?

if you put all the tribes we are warring together we are winning, cant his opinion be based on that?

"toffer, toffer come catch me" says the salmon to his fishy buddy.

DeletedUser

Hm. DOGS are trying to make TEAM look bad but they aren't because the stats clearly show what?

I have seen the Stats of DOGS vs TEAM. TEAM is losing that war slowly. But this TOPIC is not for that discussion at ALL.

Dukes won't be here for long as TEAM & (MB) will destroy us? This makes me wonder how much you know.

TEAM, very good. I applaud the skills. Now if you could only use those same skills against another tribe that is about your own size. ;)

With the war between TEAM and DOGS going on for roughly 5 months now and both tribes not leading by anything more than a 100 ennoblements I wouldn't say any of those two tribes are generally winning. I would call it a slight lead, but to call it winning would be an exaggeration don't you think?

On the W~A~R front, I would say that they are eating up their team front quite well, but with C~C disbanding and their remains being taken in by TEAM, that is to be expected.

The DUKES and P.B.M. war front is also being fought by team. On this front, they are completely dominating their 2 rivals to the north. Even with all the hype DUKES had, they are still being quickly eaten by the TEAMsters.

With the summary of all the stats, TEAM are fending off 3 major war fronts, and even pushing to win fronts. Even with the top 2 tribes(which added up, would equal more than double TEAM's size) and another 2 tribes(added up, would rival TEAM's size). I say TEAM is showing how true players play the game.

Honestly though, this is a thread started to state how the fight between TEAM and the alliance of DUKES and P.B.M. is unfolding. Why clutter it with information that doesn't need to be here? *cough* toffer, nobbler, and otis *Cough* *Cough*

DeletedUser

it is his opinion that team have number-1 ness, are you telling him he cant have his opinion?

if you put all the tribes we are warring together we are winning, cant his opinion be based on that?

"toffer, toffer come catch me" says the salmon to his fishy buddy.

I never said he cant have his opinion, my opinion was to correct his.

Yeah for the fact that TA1 are always in the stats lol, and lets face it Max that was supposed to be a cleam up op in your area.

Its a tuesday after noon Max.......fishing isnt high on my agenda today, but hey if it makes you feel better that I have a life that doesnt consist of queing troops, bad mouthing people, and generaly making yourself look bad then by all means knock yourself out on the fishing puns.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm TEAM are number 2 now........seems some noob joined them lol

Well there's a suprise :icon_surprised:

Nice stats Team. Seems like your Arctic War is going well. Dare I say it is anything but cold.
**Ahem, cough...tumbleweed **

Can Dukes halt the nightmare ? Or has their Duke leaving left too much strain on them?

DeletedUser

I never said he cant have his opinion, my opinion was to correct his.

I dare say that you cannot "correct" an opinion my dear toffer. All opinions are neither correct nor mistaken since it is in the perspective of the one who holds it. Given that, I can say that this statement of yours is incorrect. So please stop the madness.

Didn't you read my Successful Troll's letter? Stop being bait. I doubt fish like your hole-y face. Get it? Hole-y? Cause your the moon? :icon_neutral:

With regards to everything else you said in your last post. Might I direct you to this:

With the war between TEAM and DOGS going on for roughly 5 months now and both tribes not leading by anything more than a 100 ennoblements I wouldn't say any of those two tribes are generally winning. I would call it a slight lead, but to call it winning would be an exaggeration don't you think?

On the W~A~R front, I would say that they are eating up their team front quite well, but with C~C disbanding and their remains being taken in by TEAM, that is to be expected.

The DUKES and P.B.M. war front is also being fought by team. On this front, they are completely dominating their 2 rivals to the north. Even with all the hype DUKES had, they are still being quickly eaten by the TEAMsters.

With the summary of all the stats, TEAM are fending off 3 major war fronts, and even pushing to win fronts. Even with the top 2 tribes(which added up, would equal more than double TEAM's size) and another 2 tribes(added up, would rival TEAM's size). I say TEAM is showing how true players play the game.

Honestly though, this is a thread started to state how the fight between TEAM and the alliance of DUKES and P.B.M. is unfolding. Why clutter it with information that doesn't need to be here? *cough* toffer, nobbler, and otis *Cough* *Cough*

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I dare say that you cannot "correct" an opinion my dear toffer. All opinions are neither correct nor mistaken since it is in the perspective of the one who holds it.

I'm not saying your opinion in this exact argument is in any way wrong. (ie. I'm not putting down TEAM)

But in general, the opinion that all opinions are equal is a rather stupid opinion that does disservice to the superior opinions out there.

ie. While a well known scientist and a 5 year old may both have opinions on the chemical makeup of a given object I wouldn't dare say that the 5 year olds opinion is equally valid as that of the scientist.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying your opinion in this exact argument is in any way wrong. (ie. I'm not putting down TEAM)

But in general, the opinion that all opinions are equal is a rather stupid opinion that does disservice to the superior opinions out there.

ie. While a well known scientist and a 5 year old may both have opinions on the chemical makeup of a given object I wouldn't dare say that the 5 year olds opinion is equally valid as that of the scientist.

True, but to correct an opinion with another opinion would be equally inept.

If we go by your example, given the scientist had an opinion about a certain matter that proves to be incorrect, would you still teach the child the false information just because the scientist is well known?

P.S. Stay on topic!! :lol:

P.S.S. /me brown noses by saying "I like it when the mod of the world interacts with the regular posters"

DeletedUser

I dare say that you cannot "correct" an opinion my dear toffer. All opinions are neither correct nor mistaken since it is in the perspective of the one who holds it. Given that, I can say that this statement of yours is incorrect. So please stop the madness.

Didn't you read my Successful Troll's letter? Stop being bait. I doubt fish like your hole-y face. Get it? Hole-y? Cause your the moon? :icon_neutral:

With regards to everything else you said in your last post. Might I direct you to this:

I corrected your 'opinion' to match my own opinion, course an opinion can be correct. Take Nauz's example. And one of my own ....2 Australians are having an argument over a maths sum.......2+2. One of the Australians says it adds upto 6, the other says 4. Both have equal right to there opinions but we all know one of the opinions are most definetly correct.

Your Troll's letter amusing as it was wont stop me posting my opinions on a world I've recently quit(yeah go on bold the recently QUIT bit:icon_rolleyes:) Although no I dont get the hole-y part........The way it was read by me seemed like a dig at my religion had I had one.

Because I dont play the world anymore does not mean I will dissapear of the forums, which I did post in the thread where I said I was quitting the world tht I would be back on the forums.

As for you insinuating I was going off-topic, that certainly isnt the case. My post was on topic with yours therefore if mine was 'cluttering up the thread' then your most certainly wa aswell.

What is that supposed to even mean :icon_confused:
You expect any of TEAM members to post a thread and no-one from anyother tribe or even not on world 2 to post in that thread and challenge the claims made by TEAM? If so that would be leaving a free path fr the TEAM BS that gets cut up in the forum's every day! Thats not how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

~Insert Long post of irrelevance here.~

A few points of failure to comprehend on your part:

1. An "opinion" is diffirent from a statement of "fact". Your example was a fact and a false fact contradicting each other, not 2 opnions. Take the advice of my english teacher in 4th grade. "Grab a dictionary to improve your vocabulary."
  2. The moon has craters... thus "hole"-y... I thought it was pretty simple. :icon_rolleyes:
  3. You steered the conversation towards un irrelevant subject matter which, even if your statement was connected to mine, still derails the thread and the topic at hand. Max clearly stated that the sole purpose of this thread was for the TEAM:DUKES war. How the heck is DOGS and W~A~R connected with TEAM's war against DUKES thread is beyond me.
  4. You never adressed any of my points regarding TEAM's war against DUKES(which was the actual point of this thread. So, since you obviously just wanted a verbal debacle to gain prestige for yourself as an "important" poster on this forums, Im just going to PM you. Flame me, debate me, and bait me however much you want there.

Now, be a dear and not troll mess up another thread, specially if your gonna drag my name in the messing it up part. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

A few points of failure to comprehend on your part:

An "opinion" is diffirent from a statement of "fact". Your example was a fact and a false fact contradicting each other, not 2 opnions. Take the advice of my english teacher in 4th grade. "Grab a dictionary to improve your vocabulary"

It was a fact and that was my point from the begining, your 'opinion' of TEAM being 'number 1-ness' was false my statement of them not being 'number 1-ness' was true to the letterCheck Stats theyl show you:icon_rolleyes:) so therefore backs up my statement of me 'correcting' your false opinion.

The moon has craters... thus "hole"-y... I thought it was pretty simple. :icon_rolleyes:

While were on the breaking down subject.....a crater on the moon is a bowl-shaped depression with a raised rim, formed by the impact of a meteoroid. While a hole is an opening through something. So there not the same thing, so I wouldnt get it..
You steered the conversation towards un irrelevant subject matter which, even if your statement was connected to mine, still derails the thread and the topic at hand. Max clearly stated that the sole purpose of this thread was for the TEAM:DUKES war. How the heck is DOGS and W~A~R connected with TEAM's war against DUKES thread is beyond me.

Well you all seem to love adding them into the stats to make yourself look good if there nothing to do with DOGS and W~A~R then dont add them in stats(This is where Max or Eazy pops in and makes a statment on how they can 'post stats how and wherever they like:icon_rolleyes:). And clearly, or not so clearly in your eyes, I was using them as an example to back up my statement. Your wuite right they have nothing to do with the war against DUKES.
You never adressed any of my points regarding TEAM's war against DUKES(which was the actual point of this thread. So, since you obviously just wanted a verbal debacle to gain prestige for yourself as an "important" poster on this forums, Im just going to PM you. Flame me, debate me, and bait me however much you want there.
Not really I just wanted to voice my opinions on the matters at hand in this thread, and the matter at hand was you declaring TEAM had 'number 1-ness' because they were beating DUKES which is far from the truth.Oh and I did address your point though :icon_confused: Your point was that TEAM were winning against DUKES(Which I agree with 100% as stats dont lie) and that TEAM had 'number 1-ness' (Which I dissagreed with and voiced my opinion on it)- Also 'gaining prestige for myself' lol I'm one of the worst posters on here and I dont want to change that so in no way or form would I want to 'gain prestige' for myself lol
Now, be a dear and not troll mess up another thread, specially if your gonna drag my name in the messing it up part. :icon_redface:
Correct me if I'm wrong here but threads are made for people to post in and give thier judgment/opinion on things the thread is about and what others have written. I havnt written anything other than that.
Hey I never asked youto reply :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You two can argue for the next decade about whose opinion is right for all I care, but do it via PM or skype if you insist on beating the poor horse into a puddle of glue.

On that note, let's get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.