TFF V The Shroud Wearers!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Yes for Death V the 500 pointers you are having a great war! Two more taken last night (by you!). I know you are being internally gobbled up but surely you're not going to build up farms for others like some in Death?

Or send your rear nukes on solo suicide missions so you can build yet more defense?

Has anyone in Death got anything more about them that just stacking? Yet still we take your villas?

Belstars your stats change with each of your posts so by now think folk will just discount them.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4604

Those are the caps for the shroud wearers! Mostly internals and tricky 500 point barbs (see that ODA rocket huh).

So Death V Folk That Fight Back

Yesterday!

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Over past two days?

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

as you see you have the slightest of advantages...only just.

i would say this is a good war

Yes is really very very close!

maybe in your reply you'll add the 500 point barbs to your score so you can really show the forums how you are thrashing us!!

DeletedUser

Is there some bonus for who can take out the most 500pt barbs running that I don't know about?

DeletedUser

you guys have got me :lol:

yes i have quit w3 but still enjoying keeping up with how the war is going

DeletedUser8782

lets be honest no one cares if you have quit, its not like you was a threat to anyone, well maybe the barbs

DeletedUser8825

^^yes thats right he has quit, but so have you, shame a!!

:lol:

DeletedUser8782

actually i still log in, so maybe you should look into these things abit more, maybe i should move onto the death front some more and show you how its done :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8825

How am i supposed to know if you still log in or not??
GO for it, you said in a previous post you no longer played this world, so!!

:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

Nope my previous post did not say i didn't play, please go check again

DeletedUser8825

No not your previous post, but in a previous post read again!!!

DeletedUser8782

was posted 2days ago and what was actually meant by it is that i start playing properly on UK3 again as i had bene logging in and not doing anything then logging out as i said i had quit but kept logging in still

DeletedUser8825

Oh i see thats make a difference!!

:icon_rolleyes:
So you not nobling barbs either??

DeletedUser8782

nope, it has to be plain stupidity, nobling a 500pt barb, mind you its what people do when they realize they have lost a war and theirs no where else to run to.

DeletedUser8800

ok enough of the insults please
belstar is one of the best players i have ever come across in this game
i have worked along side some very good players who have left this world which is a shame
i have no doubt that tff have some great players also
you have to remember here your tribe owns 15 of the top 20 players therefore you have vast amount of points to us
and your not steam rolling us
lets just agree this is a great war and who ever wins congratulations all round, but sometimes you need luck in the game and if you are co played and on 24/7 then yes you will have a massive advantage