TFF V The Shroud Wearers!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

is not dead Mitch?! There are a lot of stacks I grant you.

Ok stats for past week....

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 217
Difference: 52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 16
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 467,539
Side 2: 159,103
Difference: 308,436

but see that Death still sending support for the few Skirt Wearers who refused to head into their damp and clammy embrace?!

so TFF V Death and SPQR over past week is as so!

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH, SPQR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 226
Difference: 43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 18
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,386,724
Side 2: 1,833,471
Difference: 553,253

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683,959
Side 2: 178,651
Difference: 505,308

think quite a few recaps going on especially from one skirt wearer who is doing his tribe proud!

Go TFF!

DeletedUser

if my memory serves me correct the first sign of war and you went running :lol:

DeletedUser

thats because his was demolished by the enemy :lol: thats what i am saying

He has been playing that account for quite some time, and kept it at rank 1. I am not sure about Dee's history, but I know he is a remarkable player.

DeletedUser

what i am saying celph was in w3 in a tribe called jungle on his own account. and as soon as egg attacked his account he went awol

DeletedUser

Hence he was later the duke of that tribe and is currently a rank 1 player. Your statement does not affect me.

DeletedUser

read back in the thread, i am just returning the pleasure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are not the best player though. By far. Otherwise you would be where Dee and I are at rank 1 :D

DeletedUser

i can be rank 1 by inheriting the account along with a load of co-players, wow you really are good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He inherited before it was rank 1. He then lead a rank 1 tribe. He has had 2 co-players in his whole time - me and AJ. I joined and play lazily with him as nobody even throws around a challenge. I have seen Dee play for quite a bit , and he hasnt simply taken over an account, he made it and kept it at rank 1.

DeletedUser

what i am saying celph was in w3 in a tribe called jungle on his own account. and as soon as egg attacked his account he went awol

nubcake..

for the history..

my acc was like surrounded from all sides.. like SPQR, EGG & Death
and urm.. i pretty think, that EGG (Pi.343 / Ausmark& Valk) have done the most part for get me out of there.. because they was awwsome :icon_wink:
or im wrong? what did SPQR/ Death against me? LOL

so STFU!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

celph put your reading glasses and smoking jacket on. read back on my earlier comments, i put egg hit your account i never put spqr or death hit you. now you are just putting words into your own mouth :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi

i like this makes good reading
He has been playing that account for quite some time, and kept it at rank 1. I am not sure about Dee's history, but I know he is a remarkable player.
he is not he but 3 players on the same account running 24/7 so dont call them he they are them
i do not doubt Dee as one of the best on the game today but what you say are the other 2 did nothing then get rid of them and play the account on your own
and yes another cameo appearance
ee2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The current 3 co-players, one of them be me :icon_rolleyes: and the other is AJ who is a lazy ass :D (I r nyk) Although I will agree that I am the tw's finest :cool: