The Coalition Vs. W1N

DeletedUser

The one thing I'm gonna say is this.

Who cares about stats? Are you having fun? Are people starting to play the game like its supposed to be played? No matter how you deem this coalition and its members the one thing that can goto everyone' credit is the fact people are starting to fight. We've all spent nearly a year building an empire and too often people are scared to use up their troops. Thank god those days are over!! This game is meant to be a war game and we're finally treating it as so. Will the big bad tribe beat off the enemy? Will the band of rebels slap on their combats and kick some!! Who cares, aslong as people are making the most of the experience :)

DeletedUser

It's most wise to have resting periods between two wars tbh. It gives your tribe a chance to recover both defenses and offenses. Not to mention they get to have a break from playing that much tw. They can lay back a bit and so they will be more motivated for a new war.

At least that's my view on it

DeletedUser

The one thing I'm gonna say is this.

Who cares about stats? Are you having fun? Are people starting to play the game like its supposed to be played? No matter how you deem this coalition and its members the one thing that can goto everyone' credit is the fact people are starting to fight. We've all spent nearly a year building an empire and too often people are scared to use up their troops. Thank god those days are over!! This game is meant to be a war game and we're finally treating it as so. Will the big bad tribe beat off the enemy? Will the band of rebels slap on their combats and kick some!! Who cares, aslong as people are making the most of the experience :)

Explain that to your little friends.

DeletedUser

Last time I called something my "little friend" I was talking to my beretta DT10 :icon_razz:

TridentSporting_S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: