The Coalition Vs. W1N

DeletedUser

erm, they were kept behind on purpose as they were close range to pick you off.

DeletedUser2918

W1N will fail , its the only outcome .

Please post your reasons why im wrong .

But they will fail .

FACT

I know i'm in w1n and therefore biased in all this but i'm finding it hard to understand why FPB are so stridently 'anti-w1n'...

let me put it this way...i've looked at the noble stats between the 2 tribes for the last month......and theres been none. FBP when they declared a few days ago (and we all agree it was a lovely poster - maybe one for the bedroom wall despite the wrong date) were still probably 2K's away from our nearest member....Now at this time i still dont know of any of our players having incomings from this tribe. Their no1 player is apparently inactive (please check the stats of FBP to confirm this yourself) so i'm thinking...what can FBP possibly contribute to the alliance apart from Defence to other tribes?? Putting it bluntly I too would be 'anti-w1n' if my tribe had no worries of actually losing any villages and we could get other tribes to take the brunt of things why we sat back. Maybe we could then pick over the leftovers.....

maybe we will fail. maybe we wont. but at the end of the day i'd rather have a cheerleader with me on the frontline rather than one that maybe over 100 hours away by noble train

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know i'm in w1n and therefore biased in all this but i'm finding it hard to understand why FPB are so stridently 'anti-w1n'...

let me put it this way...i've looked at the noble stats between the 2 tribes for the last month......and theres been none. FBP when they declared a few days ago (and we all agree it was a lovely poster - maybe one for the bedroom wall despite the wrong date) were still probably 2K's away from our nearest member....Now at this time i still dont know of any of our players having incomings from this tribe. Their no1 player is apparently inactive (please check the stats of FBP to confirm this yourself) so i'm thinking...what can FBP possibly contribute to the alliance apart from Defence to other tribes?? Putting it bluntly I too would be 'anti-w1n' if my tribe had no worries of actually losing any villages and we could get other tribes to take the brunt of things why we sat back. Maybe we could then pick over the leftovers.....

maybe we will fail. maybe we wont. but at the end of the day i'd rather have a cheerleader with me on the frontline rather than one that maybe over 100 hours away by noble train

*blush* I like my pom poms though :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

those are the stats since the making of this thread

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B Flux TFA AK KA FIRE
Players: ArerixGER

Timeframe: 11/05/2010 00:00:00 to 17/05/2010 16:16:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 75
Difference: 146

i have added W1N. also , so few people stop cryin :)

DeletedUser

As this is a election metaphor it is shaping out like it.

W1N are winning at the start, F.P.B will soon take over, it wil be dependant on flux's strength. Additionally the way w1n are going about it is as though the are germany. Be careful otherwise you will start a two maybe three front war. (This is a individual's point of view and does not reflect the views of my tribe)

DeletedUser

Guess who? Rowr!

Ok W1N have cleared all there inactives to W1N. so it's fair to say W1N. is part of the war, is it not?

So man0 next time you attempt at making a PnP don't forget to add your family as W1N and W1N. as they are the same tribe.

My advise to the coalition is to take some free villages from the W1N family by nobling W1N. ^^

Btw guys if the coalition was organised enough they could flatten W1N, at the end of the day yes W1N has a few good players and a lot of points/villages but seriously they are out matched by the amount of players attacking them.

The amount of noble trains the coalition have in comparison with W1N would be overwhelming 3x at least, so organised well enough I.e Plan the attacks to land around the same time, they couldn't stack every single village also sending fakes to the not so active players in W1N would stop them from supporting. Fake noble trains with fake support.

I am unaware who is part of the coalition but If I said each tribe to take on 3 members, that would be fair enough to say. 5 (tribes) x 3 (amount of players) = 15 and if planned well enough you could be looking at taking at least 100+ villages in 1 day.

Seriously I would say that 27 of W1N are actually decent players with 4-8 of them I rate very highly but at the end of the day there not unbeatable. Organisation is the key to take W1N down.

I await some W1N flames as I'm up for a jolly good fight. Wayne preferred :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2722

Ok W1N have cleared all there inactives to W1N. so it's fair to say W1N. is part of the war, is it not?

How can they be taking part in any war if they are inactive? :icon_confused:

The amount of noble trains the coalition have in comparison with W1N would be overwhelming 3x at least, so organised well enough I.e Plan the attacks to land around the same time, they couldn't stack every single village also sending fakes to the not so active players in W1N would stop them from supporting. Fake noble trains with fake support.

Other than the arbitrary figures, I do agree with you...

The coalition would do well to get themselves more organised and give us more of
a challenge, the question is... are they capable? :icon_wink:

Timing in all your attacks like "The Runaways" is not the answer, however...

If you stick to the same n00bish tactic, over and over, you will become predictable,
boring and easy to defend against...

...please use your grey matter and adapt in real time to your circumstances -- in
short, keep us guessing at all times, whilst assuming nothing... or you will die! :icon_twisted:

I am unaware who is part of the coalition

So how can you say the coalition has at least 3x the amount of noble trains?

You're making your numbers up!

Not that this matters, it's how you use them that counts :icon_wink:

but If I said each tribe to take on 3 members, that would be fair enough to say. 5 (tribes) x 3 (amount of players) = 15 and if planned well enough you could be looking at taking at least 100+ villages in 1 day.

Easier said than done and I vote for quality over quantity...

I would rather have a team of 30 highly active players who actually know how to
play the game, than 300 players who play a few hours a day and think they are
awesome because they know how to use the attack planner to time in attacks, lol!

Seriously I would say that 27 of W1N are actually decent players with 4-8 of them I rate very highly but at the end of the day there not unbeatable. Organisation is the key to take W1N down.

I agree, no tribe is unbeatable, but despite being out numbered, I see nothing short
of a miracle, or W1N imploding stopping us!

Your numbers again seem made up; why do the players you rate greatly have a
huge variation, whilst you can rate exactly 27 as decent? :icon_confused:

I await some W1N flames as I'm up for a jolly good fight. Wayne preferred :icon_twisted:

If I posted this, I would expected to be flamed, too... Wayne is a puppy! :3

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Timing in all your attacks like "The Runaways" is not the answer, however...

If you stick to the same n00bish tactic, over and over, you will become predictable,
boring and easy to defend against...

If I posted this, I would expected to be flamed, too... Wayne is a puppy! :3

--Abdo--

Somehow oddly reminiscent of Flux >_>

And yes, Wayne is a puppy.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIRE F.P.B TFA Flux KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 66
Difference: 39

chart

Arguably, the best combatant in this war is Flux.

However, this is not considering the loss of 3 of the largest players, a few players going barb in Flux too, which highlights that sooner or later, Flux will not be able to continue for long. As contested by some of W1N's finest, we are pleased to report, that should Flux enter into combat with our elite, then we can rest assure that victory will be ours.

DeletedUser

Interestingly, if you take TFA out of the picture, we're even. Actually, we've gained more points.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux FIRE F.P.B AK KA
Players:

Side 1: 66
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 544,225
Side 2: 648,932
Difference: 104,707

chart

That's without including W1N.

ANd you v's Flux

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 49
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146,080
Side 2: 481,779
Difference: 335,699

chart

DeletedUser

My Guess? The declaration is one of unity with the Anti-Win Allience rather than an actual declaration on W1N. This is likely done to convince others to join the alliance buy showing a large unified coalition that "could" win a war. Doozy is a big picture player. He would have seen the W1N/CHE!! merge the same way( Deal with it now while there is a chance or wait and slowly die in a lopsided war later on ) others did.

my 2 cents
How can they be taking part in any war if they are inactive? :icon_confused:

If they have an ability to change tribes then they must be active ( even if sat ) therefore they are by definition NOT inactive. and before people try disputing that even tho sat they have no part in the war. Just because the account is not attacking does not mean the defensive troops of that account are not killing the enemy in another accounts villages..

DeletedUser

:O marek , funny chap u are, dont forget to add arerixger in the stats :) and u better not take TFA out of the picture either :) its the coalition if u like it or not, nukes/nobles are being spent on their villages ;)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B Flux AK KA FIRE TFA
Players: ArerixGER

Side 1: 235
Difference: 169

now thats more like it :) even if u add W1N. to the stats only 2 villages will differ , + for the coalition side... yey

ur ignorance is just awesome, i have seen the likes of u on god knows how many forums, trying to dig a hole that will make them look good from .

but STILL it wont change the fact that TFA are not in the war , and it wont change the fact that Arerixger was in flux when declared(he even sent attacks while in flux :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Boost the stats as you wish Monk. When it comes down to it you're losing villages to those who are fighting back at you.

True you're gaining villages of TFA and arerixGER but are they taking any off you? No. So it's a bit like taking barbs in that it's not a war, as much as a MUNCH, on those players.

Enjoy their villages. Once they run out you won't have them to boost your stats.

Change of tact, look at it this way, fighting for villages, W1N are down, however overall they have gained villages off others. That I can't discredit you on. You are gaining points.