The Coalition Vs. W1N

DeletedUser1942

True you're gaining villages of TFA and arerixGER but are they taking any off you? No. So it's a bit like taking barbs in that it's not a war, as much as a MUNCH, on those players.

look at it this way, fighting for villages, W1N are down,

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: JamJar

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux F.P.B AK KA FIRE TFA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 33
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 341,984
Difference: 341,984

chart

Has the coalition fought for these villages though???

In the past week, 33 of the 49 conquers the coalition have taken from W1N, has been off an inactive member who seems to have gone AWOL. Notice how he hasnt been kicked to save stats though :)

So the "score" is actually 19-16 in W1N's favour, going on conquers from ACTIVE members :)

DeletedUser4320

:O marek , funny chap u are, dont forget to add arerixger in the stats

The precedent was set by W1N when the W1N propaganda department decided that Amatwat was not eligible to be included in any W1N vs DubbyTheMule comparison. However, it does not surprise me one bit that said department now have come to a diametrical conclusion regarding the Asterix situation. After all you are rather famous for merely paddling your own canoe as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

So the "score" is actually 19-16 in W1N's favour, going on conquers from ACTIVE members :)

I agree, don't think i've ever agreed to a W1N member on the forums, except for agreeing how much of a n00b Adellion is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree with what your saying, except for the numbers. Can anyone fill me in on why its 19-16? I thought the "coalition" had 66 conquers and W1n had something similar.

But otherwise, I agree with your sentiment.

DeletedUser1942

I agree with what your saying, except for the numbers. Can anyone fill me in on why its 19-16? I thought the "coalition" had 66 conquers and W1n had something similar.

But otherwise, I agree with your sentiment.

I see what ive done - only used the Flux stats!

The Coalition vs W1N, taking away the Jamjar/ArerixGER conquers = 105 - 33 in W1Ns favour.

DeletedUser

ur ignorance is just awesome, i have seen the likes of u on god knows how many forums, trying to dig a hole that will make them look good from .

but STILL it wont change the fact that TFA are not in the war , and it wont change the fact that Arerixger was in flux when declared(he even sent attacks while in flux )

Can I just ask, who are TFA, they have made no contact with flux, are not in any of the forums and therefore are not part of any active coallition

DeletedUser

Can I just ask, who are TFA, they have made no contact with flux, are not in any of the forums and therefore are not part of any active coallition

They are the remains of EXP (I Think). Its just W1Ns way of beefing up the stats.

DeletedUser589

They are the remains of EXP (I Think). Its just W1Ns way of beefing up the stats.

Lmao, if we wanted to beef stats we would add
more tribes. They are in the coalition and are working to hit us.

DeletedUser

Lmao, if we wanted to beef stats we would add
more tribes. They are in the coalition and are working to hit us.

Theres quite a difference than if they are planning to hit you, and actively hitting you though.

DeletedUser2918

the coalition is a general term i believe that refers to a number of tribes that are attacking or are at war with w1n.

as the TFA guys predate Flux/AK etc in this (being the remants of EXP) then of course they should form part of the stats. The stats being an attempt to show how w1n are doing against ALL the tribes they are fighting.

the fact that you guys haven't shared your 'coalition' joint forum with them is totally up to you. Would probably be something i would ask your leaders however.....

DeletedUser

Wow. Its been at least 6 Months since I last looked World One and W1N are still top?!? Achievement.

Tbh I think this "Crap"alition if fail in destroying W1N, hell they are failing now.

DeletedUser589

Wow. Its been at least 6 Months since I last looked World One and W1N are still top?!? Achievement.

Tbh I think this "Crap"alition if fail in destroying W1N, hell they are failing now.

My money was well spent on this guy lol

thanks for some pro W1N comments for a change

DeletedUser

You do realize the wars just beginning, oh wait you didn't? You just looked up W1N and assumed.

My money was well spent on this guy lol

thanks for some pro W1N comments for a change

Don't get me wrong luke, i like W1N, i just have to be a little trolly considering i'm on the opposite side, the world keeps spinning :p

DeletedUser

How can they be taking part in any war if they are inactive?
:icon_confused:

And that matters how? You have moved all your in actives over to W1N. which was a good move but they are still classified as your villages are they not? (I mean W1N)
Therefore they should be included within this war. If you don't want in actives disband W1N. or else they are part of the war.

Other than the arbitrary figures, I do agree with you...

The coalition would do well to get themselves more organised and give us more of
a challenge, the question is... are they capable? :icon_wink:

Timing in all your attacks like "The Runaways" is not the answer, however...

If you stick to the same n00bish tactic, over and over, you will become predictable,
boring and easy to defend against...

...please use your grey matter and adapt in real time to your circumstances -- in
short, keep us guessing at all times, whilst assuming nothing... or you will die! :icon_twisted:
I was giving an example and yes it would work.

So how can you say the coalition has at least 3x the amount of noble trains?

You're making your numbers up!

Not that this matters, it's how you use them that counts :icon_wink:
Well I know flux, Fire, F.P.B are part of this war and it is highly possible they will have more noble trains than you guys based on membership/villages they already own.

Easier said than done and I vote for quality over quantity...

I would rather have a team of 30 highly active players who actually know how to
play the game, than 300 players who play a few hours a day and think they are
awesome because they know how to use the attack planner to time in attacks, lol!
I never sated that I prefer quantity over quality. Wayne on the other hand gave us that reason why W1N and CHE merged. :lol:

I agree, no tribe is unbeatable, but despite being out numbered, I see nothing short
of a miracle, or W1N imploding stopping us!

Your numbers again seem made up; why do the players you rate greatly have a
huge variation, whilst you can rate exactly 27 as decent? :icon_confused:
Because I can give you a list of 27 players within your tribe that are 'decent'. World 1 is the noobest world I've ever witnessed. I have been playing for nearly 4 years and I have been on some crappy worlds.

Most of your players within W1N are Rim players and that's all they ever will be, get them to join a new world in the core and see how well they do against players who actually know how to play.

If I posted this, I would expected to be flamed, too... Wayne is a puppy! :3
I stated that I wanted to be flamed did I not? Therefore I got my just deserts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who cares what Matt thinks anyways?

Is it not about time for your monthly freak out?

:D

DeletedUser

the coalition is a general term i believe that refers to a number of tribes that are attacking or are at war with w1n.

as the TFA guys predate Flux/AK etc in this (being the remants of EXP) then of course they should form part of the stats. The stats being an attempt to show how w1n are doing against ALL the tribes they are fighting.

the fact that you guys haven't shared your 'coalition' joint forum with them is totally up to you. Would probably be something i would ask your leaders however.....

Erm I am one of those leaders, and as I said, they have no active part in the so called 'coalition'

so perhaps when quoting stats - you can quote W1N vs all tribes there fighting

as opposed to W1N vs Coalition

DeletedUser

TFA are EXP. They renamed. They were the original tribe CHE!!! declared on.

EXT have since disbanded. FIRE has been formed.