The EXP Story. BH Adventures Chapter 3 ;)

DeletedUser

The point is that W1N members keep trying to insult me and they are failing epicly.
Watch it Rena they told me to 'GTFO' of the forums because I 'didn't' play this world. Heads up for old times sake :)

Arnt you abit rude from time to time against others? :S

I dont really care about this, cant you two take it pm? >.<

DeletedUser

Come on Rena you know me better than that, have I ever been rude to the Norwegian princess?

Nope, but most who try normally get an army of an angry mob after them.....>.<

But, as i edited a few seconds ago, can both of you talk about it via skype or pm? >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL.

This is the guy freaking out and insulting people in skype chats, yet on here is the perfect little boy?

Please.....your see through Matt mate.....you threatened Luke with violence if he was "Up North" recently.....so please drop the nice act.

DeletedUser

Seriously Wayne? Grow up.

Yeah Wayne, grow up!

I mean, you can listen to Matt,he's very mature, he's never left a tribe over something as silly as an argument about football!!!!!

Wai-

Nevermind :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Adellion fancy a challenge on W5.co.uk, no co-players/no sitters. Maybe you can show me your new skills that you've been working on? :icon_cool:

Not UK5, because it will open during my exam period. Perhaps UK6 onwards though, I might take up your challenge.
Although, I've already cleared you once on DevestatingDuo on UK4 (on my own, Tasha wasn't on the account at the time), you only managed to beat the account once I had quit it and left for Vera Causa. And even then... with Redauram coplaying you.

DeletedUser

Not UK5, because it will open during my exam period. Perhaps UK6 onwards though, I might take up your challenge.
Although, I've already cleared you once on DevestatingDuo on UK4 (on my own, Tasha wasn't on the account at the time), you only managed to beat the account once I had quit it and left for Vera Causa. And even then... with Redauram coplaying you.

Please.

DevestatingDuo was created by Nauz and tasha so how does this make it your account?

Me and Reduaram was getting ready to noble you, until we scouted you and saw you had 3 pallys in your village with a nice amount of support therefore we could not risk clearing you.

You and tasha ran to vera causa because you knew me and Joe would rim you and as this was to be tasha's last world she decided to take over a rank 5 account and leave her rank 37? account for me and Joe to feed

Joe and Matt > Tasha and Ade

As you took over Vera causa you kept sending attacks during the morning and you hit our army and killed about 2/3s of it. But you lost all your troops and we eventually nobled your village. So how can you say you cleared me when firstly your attack was repelled, thanks shiva and kealic and secondly we nobled the village you built.

Adellion you say uk W6 as you know it is ages away and you hope I forget about it. But I accept and if you decide to not play, your home (the forums) will hear about your pathetic excuse.

P.s Wayne, what I said to Luke is none of your business. If Luke has to say something in regards to me I'm sure he will just come out and say it.

DeletedUser

P.s Wayne, what I said to Luke is none of your business. If Luke has to say something in regards to me I'm sure he will just come out and say it.

Simple fact is Matthew you threatened someone with violence because you got bitched out.

You thought everyone worshipped the ground you walked on but it seemed from reading everything people have written about you both here and Skype that people really don't think it :)

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Please.

DevestatingDuo was created by Nauz and tasha so how does this make it your account?

Me and Reduaram was getting ready to noble you, until we scouted you and saw you had 3 pallys in your village with a nice amount of support therefore we could not risk clearing you.

You and tasha ran to vera causa because you knew me and Joe would rim you and as this was to be tasha's last world she decided to take over a rank 5 account and leave her rank 37? account for me and Joe to feed

Joe and Matt > Tasha and Ade

As you took over Vera causa you kept sending attacks during the morning and you hit our army and killed about 2/3s of it. But you lost all your troops and we eventually nobled your village. So how can you say you cleared me when firstly your attack was repelled, thanks shiva and kealic and secondly we nobled the village you built.

Adellion you say uk W6 as you know it is ages away and you hope I forget about it. But I accept and if you decide to not play, your home (the forums) will hear about your pathetic excuse.

Ermm... because when Nauz quit, I took over on DevestatingDuo. I was on their for about a month :S

Tasha took over Vera Causa, I spent another week on DevestatingDuo, clearing you, before I moved over; once I had assumed you were clear. The account was then taken over by someone else. A few weeks later, you managed to clear the new owner. Congratulations. Smile? then nobled you as punishment :icon_rolleyes:

It wasn't my decision to move to Vera Causa, I was simply following orders, and thought it would please Bi! if I rained some pain on you. :icon_cool: I cannot say I failed dismally in that regard.

DeletedUser

Simple fact is Matthew you threatened someone with violence because you got bitched out.

You thought everyone worshipped the ground you walked on but it seemed from reading everything people have written about you both here and Skype that people really don't think it :)

Thanks.

You forget that people do worship me. :icon_cool:

Ermm... because when Nauz quit, I took over on DevestatingDuo. I was on their for about a month :S

Tasha took over Vera Causa, I spent another week on DevestatingDuo, clearing you, before I moved over; once I had assumed you were clear. The account was then taken over by someone else. A few weeks later, you managed to clear the new owner. Congratulations. Smile? then nobled you as punishment :icon_rolleyes:

It wasn't my decision to move to Vera Causa, I was simply following orders, and thought it would please Bi! if I rained some pain on you. :icon_cool: I cannot say I failed dismally in that regard.

Ade you got stacked therefore I couldn't back time you and when I was going to back time you a close friend of mine decided to open his gob about it.

Ade like i said you never cleared me, you got lucky on an attack. You didn't backtime me, you didn't snipe or do anything special. You lost all your troops and ran to another account. Fact.

Oh and I really don't know what happened to the account as me and Reduaram quit W4 as W47 got demanding.

Ade your just trying to be the next nauz with a big ego. The thing is that he knows about the game and can play it, you on the other hand I beg to differ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5184

In the old days of W1N, many people did respect you matt, that soon changed over time as it is obvious to see. You still have your friends from w1, but i dont know for how long for :icon_neutral:

Many people do put up with your ways, i for one have forgiven you on countless times, but you have been a good friend to me down the months and months of playing together, on a game level and a personal level.

A lot of this that is spilling out on the forums is just soar grapes in my eyes. You do have a right to post on UK1 forums and express your opionion, but maybe it is time to move on? :icon_rolleyes:

Personally matt you stick out UK5 and show everyone what you can really do? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As a member of EXP you can question it's out come my last words in there was not to take on Che but get support there ready.
Doozy had a weekend away and a quick look told him to go to war with Che he did that and left as doozy i feel never wanted this.

Exp could never take on Che support the front line was about all and i pushed for this but alot pushed for war.

A vote for co-duke was also but on the tribe a tribe like exp but this down to a members vote SammyK won it hands down and i did not even vote for him but this made vikki leave.

we then called her back she took the tribe over and made the voted in duke co-duke doozy left my first plan was to take him out but no EXP has big as it was said no.

I then just built back up for wars that i had seen and tried to see the end of blue i was in.

Then my old duke who i agreed to follow from megring sexy in to R-R left i had no choice but to go with him and i'm very happy where i stand today.

I thank SammyK for the light on the early exit out of EXP.

in my mind exp fell apart when the duke gave vikki the account and give up the TW all together vikki was and is a good player of the game but is like a lot of newbie and want all out power.

Chen was the rightful owner of EXP and you still watch the time tick by and now noble his account, to me thats just cheating but TW rules i guess let it go on.

DeletedUser

Ade you got stacked therefore I couldn't back time you and when I was going to back time you a close friend of mine decided to open his gob about it.

Ade like i said you never cleared me, you got lucky on an attack. You didn't backtime me, you didn't snipe or do anything special. You lost all your troops and ran to another account. Fact.

Oh and I really don't know what happened to the account as me and Reduaram quit W4 as W47 got demanding.

Ade your just trying to be the next nauz with a big ego. The thing is that he knows about the game and can play it, you on the other hand I beg to differ.

A lot of excuses in that post. I got lucky, *apparently*. I didn't backtim (true), I didn't snipe (obviously not, you didn't send me a train, silly!), I didn't do anything special at all (I just nuked you, nothing spectactular).

I didn't lose all my troops, because that was Kala on the account, about a week after I had departed the account and taken residence in Vera Causa.

Tasha undoubtedly took that account to protect its high rank from going to waste, rather than waste it on DevestatingDuo.

Tbh Matt, its no good trying to back yourself up with excuses, when the reports clearly show me nuking you and causing a lot of damage, then I left after I *thought* I had cleared you (evidently mistaken).

I really cba to say anything more than that, what will be, will be. Please feel free to justify yourself if you insist; I doubt I'll reply to it tbh, cause I made my point.

DeletedUser

Sorry to mention this so late but this thread is pointless.

Blue Hunger: It was made for EXP members.

Have you got circular mail?

DeletedUser

Sorry to mention this so late but this thread is pointless.

Blue Hunger: It was made for EXP members.

Have you got circular mail?

What do you expect me to do? Circular mail all the tribes in the world? It's not as if EXP didn't know most of what happened. It was others who did not.

The point was to put out the truth. To show failings of EXP were not down to its membership, and more fairly reflect who has failed EXP. A justice of a kind. A small justice, but in relativity to these forums, a justice.

DeletedUser

i'm sad.
from my point of view the end of EXP started when Chen made Doozy co-duke. I even stressed to chen at the time to think hard as to whether it was the right descision. ( now doozy don't take it as a personal affort ) The reason I say this is although an excellent player and a good friend Doozy has an inclination toward subterfuge, somesome he excells at imo. He started wheeling and dealing but neglected to keep the tribe informed. This on top of his differences with Vikki ( who is the opposite and tells everybody everything even if the neither want nor need to know ) caused no small amount of unrest within the tribe. Could anything have been done about it? maybe. Was there anyone else in the tribe that could have lead ? definately. Did they want the job ? No. Things went downhill from there. too many people not prepared to go looking for a fight and too interested in having it at there own backdoor meant too many fronts being fought by a handfull of members. everytime a truce/nap/ceasefire was talked about all that was ever posted in the forums was bleating about red dots turning purple and killing the fun for individuals. ( hello!!! this is TRIBAL wars!! ) It is not in question the abilty of many of the membership to fight. the problem was not enough of them were able to see a bigger picture or even to believe in those who could see it ( again part of the doozy issue was his ability to see the picture but not be able to impart it on the membership ) . but hey I'm just an old hasbeen member of this once great tribe so I'll just crawl back into my hole and wait for the burning oil to follow me.

Komp

DeletedUser

i'm sad.
from my point of view the end of EXP started when Chen made Doozy co-duke. I even stressed to chen at the time to think hard as to whether it was the right descision. ( now doozy don't take it as a personal affort ) The reason I say this is although an excellent player and a good friend Doozy has an inclination toward subterfuge, somesome he excells at imo. He started wheeling and dealing but neglected to keep the tribe informed. This on top of his differences with Vikki ( who is the opposite and tells everybody everything even if the neither want nor need to know ) caused no small amount of unrest within the tribe. Could anything have been done about it? maybe. Was there anyone else in the tribe that could have lead ? definately. Did they want the job ? No. Things went downhill from there. too many people not prepared to go looking for a fight and too interested in having it at there own backdoor meant too many fronts being fought by a handfull of members. everytime a truce/nap/ceasefire was talked about all that was ever posted in the forums was bleating about red dots turning purple and killing the fun for individuals. ( hello!!! this is TRIBAL wars!! ) It is not in question the abilty of many of the membership to fight. the problem was not enough of them were able to see a bigger picture or even to believe in those who could see it ( again part of the doozy issue was his ability to see the picture but not be able to impart it on the membership ) . but hey I'm just an old hasbeen member of this once great tribe so I'll just crawl back into my hole and wait for the burning oil to follow me.

Komp

I think a balance on keeping things to yourself, and telling people, must occur. The lack of balance, made leadership unstable persay.

It also depends on your players. I have no idea what EXP is like in terms of players. Do they like being informed? Or at they just : Tell me what to do, let's get rolling, etc?

I personally try not to tell too much when I'm leading, unless the said player has proven himself to be trustworthy, and there is a necessity for it.

This is made much easier with a smaller tribe, the chance of having a spy is much less.