The EXP Story. BH Adventures Chapter 3 ;)

DeletedUser

shut ya face your ego is small in proportion to certain body parts of yours

I thoroughly agree with this statement.

My ego is awesomely big... but something else is awesomely bigger.

DeletedUser

I thoroughly agree with this statement.

My ego is awesomely big... but something else is awesomely bigger.

I thought the doctor was going to treat that for you Ade. Something about a dose of anti-biotics?

DeletedUser

Exp are no more! whats going on??

They've changed their name to TFA (THE FINAL ALLIANCE) and are either kicking peeps or
more are leaving
down to 11th in the rankings already

DeletedUser

I have no personal issues with BH. I was the one who let him into CHE!!! again after all. :icon_rolleyes:

And from one leader to another, I can comment on other ppl's leadership, since I have led top tribes myself. Hence. I especially enjoy commenting on other ppl's failing leadership, hence EXP's failures.

It all went downhill with the EXP-WET merge, when you mix useless with more useless, you just end up getting useless.

Compare with W1N + CHE!!! where you mixed the best of the best with each other, trimmed the deadweight; throw them in a holding tribe to be consumed and destroyed, and voila... you have the greatest tribe on UK1. Ta-dah!

Now... where is my next target? :icon_rolleyes:

Really? Get over yourself.

So wait Adellion, care to inform us to which world you have lead a ranked 1 tribe?
You say you can make judgements on his leadership because you have lead a rank 1 tribe therefore I would like to see evidence of this. Do not say W4.co.uk because as a matter of fact HeftySmurf made that premade and later gave it to Tasha and Nauz. But nauz hardly logged therefore she looked for another co-player as she wanted to excel in that world as it was her last, thus finding you. So that is completely invalid as you would not be a duke if you was not co-playing her.

BH on the other hand made CHE!!! a rank 1 tribe on World 6.net and Che!!! also a rank 1 tribe on this world as well, I'm unsure if he has lead a rank 1 tribe other than these 2 but looking through the .net forums he is regarded as one of the best leaders in the world of tribal wars.

I have been Duke/Baron of a lot of tribes during my past 5 years playing this game and I can safely say that he is a very good leader, thus I can say otherwise about yourself.
I am not a leader but were ever I seem to go I am fully committed to the tribe thus why I am always solid with the leadership thus why I get baron privileges.

No matter how much Luke Bishop hates me now he knows that I was always for the tribe whilst I was there and most of the arguments that accrued was because of what W1N once was to what it is now. Yes I did not want to change as at first we had 37 solid members and we could have destroyed either CHE!!! or STD! at any given time.
The thing that got to me was people joining and thinking because they have been recruited into the rank 1 tribe they can automaticly think they are unstoppable. The members such as Holly/Lisa, Jaspirr, Marvin (original) Kotone, Running Behind, maffers (when active), predator, Zalastine that quit could never be replaced with people such as Wayne, chris miles, MacAiodh, JohnGlasgow, saradgrg, oldgamer.
It is safe to say that 60% of W1N rely on the tribe to scare people in to not attacking them.

Ade if you spent the same amount of time that you do trolling these forums you might actually be good in-game.

Ady1 -2.443.482

December 2009 this account was rank 1 and having more than 30,000 coins it was by far the best account on this world.
February 2010 Adellion was gifted the account Ranked 5/6.
April 2010 Adellion is now Rank 25.

Total Villages taken since Adellion took over 91
Clear Internals 36
Barbs 5

I will not rip you apart on your in-game skill's don't worry. My guess is that you just don't have time in-game, as you make out your something that w1.co.uk has yet to see.

Good look Adellion and take into account what I said about spending more time in-game rather than these forums. Tribal-wars not forum-wars.

DeletedUser

The thing that got to me was people joining and thinking because they have been recruited into the rank 1 tribe they can automaticly think they are unstoppable. The members such as Holly/Lisa, Jaspirr, Marvin (original) Kotone, Running Behind, maffers (when active), predator, Zalastine that quit could never be replaced with people such as Wayne, chris miles, MacAiodh, JohnGlasgow, saradgrg, oldgamer.
It is safe to say that 60% of W1N rely on the tribe to scare people in to not attacking them.

kotone gr8 player , quit after what ? 2 months at most after the world started ?
predator gr8 player, quit even sooner than kotone
Zalastian , amazing player , but quit also at the same time with the others ? she wasnt active at the end cz she would've been in the top rankings ...
maffers, also was inactive after what ? 3 months ?

my point is uk1 started 11 months ago, most of the guys u mentioned fought for w1n for 3 months at most , except for oldgamer who stayed here for 5~ now under another management.

it was all of W1N who made W1N what it is , and to be honest , less drama = W1N .

donev.png

one of the slight reasons why we are better than before.

DeletedUser

Really? Get over yourself.

So wait Adellion, care to inform us to which world you have lead a ranked 1 tribe?
You say you can make judgements on his leadership because you have lead a rank 1 tribe therefore I would like to see evidence of this. Do not say W4.co.uk because as a matter of fact HeftySmurf made that premade and later gave it to Tasha and Nauz. But nauz hardly logged therefore she looked for another co-player as she wanted to excel in that world as it was her last, thus finding you. So that is completely invalid as you would not be a duke if you was not co-playing her.

BH on the other hand made CHE!!! a rank 1 tribe on World 6.net and Che!!! also a rank 1 tribe on this world as well, I'm unsure if he has lead a rank 1 tribe other than these 2 but looking through the .net forums he is regarded as one of the best leaders in the world of tribal wars.

I have been Duke/Baron of a lot of tribes during my past 5 years playing this game and I can safely say that he is a very good leader, thus I can say otherwise about yourself.
I am not a leader but were ever I seem to go I am fully committed to the tribe thus why I am always solid with the leadership thus why I get baron privileges.

No matter how much Luke Bishop hates me now he knows that I was always for the tribe whilst I was there and most of the arguments that accrued was because of what W1N once was to what it is now. Yes I did not want to change as at first we had 37 solid members and we could have destroyed either CHE!!! or STD! at any given time.

Ade if you spent the same amount of time that you do trolling these forums you might actually be good in-game.

Ady1 -2.443.482

December 2009 this account was rank 1 and having more than 30,000 coins it was by far the best account on this world.
February 2010 Adellion was gifted the account Ranked 5/6.
April 2010 Adellion is now Rank 25.

Total Villages taken since Adellion took over 91
Clear Internals 36
Barbs 5

I will not rip you apart on your in-game skill's don't worry. My guess is that you just don't have time in-game, as you make out your something that w1.co.uk has yet to see.

Good look Adellion and take into account what I said about spending more time in-game rather than these forums. Tribal-wars not forum-wars.

I never claimed to lead a rank 1 tribe. Though by default, I *help* with the rank 1 tribe on UK4, Bi!, but I don't consider myself leader of Bi!. That is Tasha. I'm just her pet. After all... she strokes gooooooood... :3
And one can't say our account, Vera Causa, is doing too badly, so we must be doing something right. I'll admit I've been somewhat inactive due to exams and RL pressures however, over the last week.

I led a rank 2 tribe on w30 called Oubliette. Obv, it doesn't exist anymore cause I've quit that world (rumour has it my account still hasn't been internalled yet, ruddy slowcoaches...)

I'm sorry, but I am usually the one who chastises people who condemn BH as a bad leader; that is not my view at all of BH. Quite the opposite. I personally consider BH to be a good leader... albeit a very sneaky and sly one. Why do you think W1N didn't trust him, yet they trusted Roch? Cause BH is too clever to "abuse" diplomatically, he's sneaky and cunning, and perhaps therefore, considered untrustworthy.

Now... to come to my account on UK1. A few players in W1N are aware that I am testing a experimental account setup. The benefits include increased offensive potency. The bad news is that it stuns account growth. I don't grow as fast as other players in the top-20. But why do you think my ODA is on par with many of them? :icon_cool:

I do not wish to divulge what I'm testing out here on this account, however, allow me to assure you that if I decided too, I could seize rank 5 within a week. I choose not to. But I could. Also a FYI, I took over the when it was rank 12, not rank 5.

And perhaps you'd like to take over an account on the frontline with me on EXP? I'm sure I can show you first-hand whether I'm quite the noob you believe I am.

Please leave UK1, no one really cares what you think, considering your irrelevance in the world. You had your day, move on. Maybe the new UK5 world may be more suited to your tastes. Tarrah :icon_cool:

~Adellion

DeletedUser

kotone gr8 player , quit after what ? 2 months at most after the world started ?
predator gr8 player, quit even sooner than kotone
Zalastian , amazing player , but quit also at the same time with the others ? she wasnt active at the end cz she would've been in the top rankings ...
maffers, also was inactive after what ? 3 months ?

my point is uk1 started 11 months ago, most of the guys u mentioned fought for w1n for 3 months at most , except for oldgamer who stayed here for 5~ now under another management.

it was all of W1N who made W1N what it is , and to be honest , less drama = W1N .

donev.png

one of the slight reasons why we are better than before.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=273

W1N created 4th June 2009

Predator Left 07th July 2009 (1month)
RunningBehind Left 28th August (nearly 3months)
FallenAngel Left 05 September (3months)
Zalastian Left 16th November (5months)
jaspirr Left 17th November (5months)
John Murray Left 15th December (6months)
Fury Left 15th December (6months)

Not always right are we Man0 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I never claimed to lead a rank 1 tribe. Though by default, I *help* with the rank 1 tribe on UK4, Bi!, but I don't consider myself leader of Bi!. That is Tasha. I'm just her pet. After all... she strokes gooooooood... :3
And one can't say our account, Vera Causa, is doing too badly, so we must be doing something right. I'll admit I've been somewhat inactive due to exams and RL pressures however, over the last week.

I led a rank 2 tribe on w30 called Oubliette. Obv, it doesn't exist anymore cause I've quit that world (rumour has it my account still hasn't been internalled yet, ruddy slowcoaches...)

I'm sorry, but I am usually the one who chastises people who condemn BH as a bad leader; that is not my view at all of BH. Quite the opposite. I personally consider BH to be a good leader... albeit a very sneaky and sly one. Why do you think W1N didn't trust him, yet they trusted Roch? Cause BH is too clever to "abuse" diplomatically, he's sneaky and cunning, and perhaps therefore, considered untrustworthy.

Now... to come to my account on UK1. A few players in W1N are aware that I am testing a experimental account setup. The benefits include increased offensive potency. The bad news is that it stuns account growth. I don't grow as fast as other players in the top-20. But why do you think my ODA is on par with many of them? :icon_cool:

I do not wish to divulge what I'm testing out here on this account, however, allow me to assure you that if I decided too, I could seize rank 5 within a week. I choose not to. But I could. Also a FYI, I took over the when it was rank 12, not rank 5.

And perhaps you'd like to take over an account on the frontline with me on EXP? I'm sure I can show you first-hand whether I'm quite the noob you believe I am.

Please leave UK1, no one really cares what you think, considering your irrelevance in the world. You had your day, move on. Maybe the new UK5 world may be more suited to your tastes. Tarrah :icon_cool:

~Adellion

Adellion fancy a challenge on W5.co.uk, no co-players/no sitters. Maybe you can show me your new skills that you've been working on? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Adellion fancy a challenge on W5.co.uk, no co-players/no sitters. Maybe you can show me your new skills that you've been working on? :icon_cool:

All he has to do is disagree with you, then you'll shit blood everywhere, form your own splinter tribe, get bored after 2 days when you realize no actually gives a shit, then leave all together, then come back and insult people who used to be your friends because behind all you're toughness, you are a spoilt 9 year old girl :icon_rolleyes:

/end rant

DeletedUser

At first I was like :lol:, and then I was like :icon_neutral: and then I just /facepalmd'd.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=273

W1N created 4th June 2009

Predator Left 07th July 2009 (1month)
RunningBehind Left 28th August (nearly 3months)
FallenAngel Left 05 September (3months)
Zalastian Left 16th November (5months)
jaspirr Left 17th November (5months)
John Murray Left 15th December (6months)
Fury Left 15th December (6months)

Not always right are we Man0 :icon_redface:

Matt u should know these stuff better than me , and u should know that Zalastian wasnt playing seriously , she was in the top rankings the first month or so, then she dropped in the rankings i dont know why , but it was unlike her imo.

jaspiir , u didnt mention him in ur first post, so now ur trying to dig even further.

and john murray ? well he was gr8 no doubt , but he also was inactive the last month he was here.

jaspirr never was really active imo , 20 vills in 2 months thats not "wow efforts"

DeletedUser

All he has to do is disagree with you, then you'll shit blood everywhere, form your own splinter tribe, get bored after 2 days when you realize no actually gives a shit, then leave all together, then come back and insult people who used to be your friends because behind all you're toughness, you are a spoilt 9 year old girl :icon_rolleyes:

/end rant

ROFLMFAO! Rep +99999999999999!

Love it Charlie.

Matt, you have not offered to fight anyone yet? You suprise me....usually by now you have offered people outside for a fist fight.

I noticed my name mentioned in that list of yours.....well i'll list you in one of my own.

Players who think they are the bomb! but really are just loudmouthed, arrogant, fist fight threatening, anger management issue, pointless nubs.

1. Matt.
2..........er.......nope......nobody else but Matt.

Ok btw I live in Penmaenmawr , North Wales.....just roll up and ask for Wayne Harris everyone in the village knows me and can point you in my direction......lets see if your all mouth no action kid.

DeletedUser

/end rant

Charlie, please your insultive words hurt me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

Charlie bit me, and that really hurt! :icon_redface:

P.s Charlie look into investing into some new insultive words, as I'm sure your last insult was along the same lines. Copy and paste much? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Love it Charlie.

Matt, you have not offered to fight anyone yet? You suprise me....usually by now you have offered people outside for a fist fight.

I noticed my name mentioned in that list of yours.....well i'll list you in one of my own.

Players who think they are the bomb! but really are just loudmouthed, arrogant, fist fight threatening, anger management issue, pointless nubs.

1. Matt.
2..........er.......nope......nobody else but Matt.

Ok btw I live in Penmaenmawr , North Wales.....just roll up and ask for Wayne Harris everyone in the village knows me and can point you in my direction......lets see if your all mouth no action kid.

Wayne I have rose above and beyond yourself.

Very mature.

Seriously Wayne? Grow up.

DeletedUser

jaspiir , u didnt mention him in ur first post, so now ur trying to dig even further.
Big fail on your part would you care for me to quote you, to prove your wrong yet again?

and u should know that Zalastian wasnt playing seriously , she was in the top rankings the first month or so, then she dropped in the rankings i dont know why , but it was unlike her imo.

You really don't know zal do you? Zalastine has never been a rank 1 player after start up as she does not build her villages past 6k.

jaspirr never was really active imo , 20 vills in 2 months thats not "wow efforts"
Jaspirr was active on this world, maybe you should talk with some of the old W1N players.

DeletedUser

Wayne I have rose above and beyond yourself.

Very mature.

Seriously Wayne? Grow up.

LOL Matt your funny mate, you act all nice here yet throw out insults and threats of violence to people on Skype......your a fraud Kid....a fraud.

DeletedUser

LOL Matt your funny mate, you act all nice here yet throw out insults and threats of violence to people on Skype......your a fraud Kid....a fraud.

As I said I have rose and above and beyond yourself. Your insults bare no hold to me.

DeletedUser

That is not the point matt >.<

The point is that W1N members keep trying to insult me and they are failing epicly.
Watch it Rena they told me to 'GTFO' of the forums because I 'didn't' play this world. Heads up for old times sake :)