The EXP Story. BH Adventures Chapter 3 ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, god, that was a long read, thanks for doing it, it shed some light on the situation.

DeletedUser

You wonder why we didn't invite you over. I think the above speaks volumes. I already knew you had no intention of playing the account we gave you unless you were provided with a position of power to procrastinate and have your fingers in all the pies. Unfortunately, it looks like those in EXP have been seduced by the idea of the great bloodhood helping them and its came around and bit them in the ass. Still, I have to admit, its impressive you managed to get duke. It goes to show how totally naive and foolish the exp leadership are.

I feel a bit sry for Vikkie though, you have taken someones misplaced faith in you and abused it, like you do with most things, to post a long winded 'look at me speech'. I am teh BH. I wouldn't be surprised if you had direct involvement in having her ousted in the first place. Mere speculation, but given your flair for manipulation and playing sides against each other for your own gain at the expense of everyone else I have my suspicions.

Still, I have to say well done on this one. You have right royally screwed over exp, all its members, and a few other tribes thrown in for good measure. People should learn that you don't play with fire, and letting you have your way is definitely playing with fire :icon_razz:

As Rena said. What I did as duke only ever sought to help them. Someone else has been elected duke now, so I handed full leadership to them as was supposed to happen.

I had no intentions of 'betraying' Vikki. But her betrayal of her members meant I could not follow her.

The night that she was ousted was the night that she got the account. How on earth would that have even been possible to oust her? Whilst read the whole post please. I got to where I did not by coming to save them as the 'mighty Bloodhood'. Quite the reverse, in that I didn't reveal my identity.

Once again HOW Have I Screwed Up EXP?!

Your constant bias against me is boring. Move on. This was created for the members of EXP.

DeletedUser2918

I loved the thread BH. It was nicely laid out, good story running through it, and was hugely informative.

Unfortunately most of your actions on w1 to date gives me the impression that although you chastise Doozy and Vicki for being selfish......you unfortunately dont have the moral high ground here - be it either planning from the word go to get in charge of EXP....

"I knew it would only be a matter of time for an opportunity of a takeover if I wanted to be leader"

or saving private conversations so you can write your next piece of pnp on the externals.

Bit of a double edged sword this pnp then in my opinion. Although showcasing your writing talents....... i would find it hard to trust BH. knowing that perhaps that throw-a-way comment on skype or mail is being saved for the next pnp......

But. nice thread and well written.

DeletedUser

Thanks Chris. Though perhaps my history on this world is controversial, I can rightfully claim I have always helped the tribe I am in at the time. As to the quote you refered to, it sounds a bit power crazed, but EXP was a bit of a mess. That was immediately obvious. I did not mean as in I necessarily wanted dukeship right away, say "If I wanted".

Though as I say, this was written for EXP and a number have thanked me for it.

DeletedUser

Yet another inevitable victory for the might of W1N. None can face our power. The hammerblow of the declaration, and the fracturing of loyalties has led to the downfall of the eastern hemisphere.

With regards to the post, I do find it rather pathetic that players will oust a leader for the sake of personal glory (a reference to WarpedThunder).

What's more, I do find it rather pathetic that Vikki can never act on her words. If you are going to quit, bloody well go and do it. Don't say it, wait for ppl to cry about it, then return saying "Oh look, I've returned for all of you, look at me I'm so cool!!!"

With regards to not inviting BH to W1N, you were considered a security risk to W1N, and therefore were not admitted. I see taking over dukeship of yet another enemy tribe merely confirms our worries regarding your admittance. Perhaps I was too kind in permitting you access to an account in CHE!!!. Perhaps not. Nevertheless, we have not lost out, and no harm was done, so I am content. If anything, it may even have sped up EXP's demise, who knows? Either way, victory was assured at the might of W1N.

With regards to loyalty in leadership; only a great leader deserves loyalty from his members. If you are a useless leader, you can't expect loyalty. Take BH's request for an account in CHE!!!. Despite obvious problems, I permitted it out of loyalty. However, reality sinks in that its simply too big a risk to admit BH into W1N.
Another example was my tribe -O- on w30, where a select group of my council stood and fought by my side against the enemy tribe, despite orders from the then duke at the time, myself, to abandon ship and join another tribe, while I continued the fight, solo.

If you can make your players *care* for you, and you *care* for them, then, will you get loyalty from your members. Abandoning half of EXP due to your differences with another tribe... won't get you much loyalty, just point-followers.

It is clear that the W1N-EXP war will soon be over, and any aggression from the tribes that have fractured from EXP upon W1N, shall be met with our iron might.

~Adellion

DeletedUser

Still, I have to say well done on this one. You have right royally screwed over exp, all its members, and a few other tribes thrown in for good measure. People should learn that you don't play with fire, and letting you have your way is definitely playing with fire :icon_razz:

Roch, I find your views amusing.
As leader of CHE!!! (W1N.) you ofcourse have every reason to ridicule EXP, because it serves your purpose.
The only thing that spring to mind when i read your post is that you have something to settle with Blue Hunger?
Anyway, this thread isn't made for you, it's made to provide another view (a more complete one, from a sort of "outsider"), on the mess that is EXP now.
There are quite some topics on EXP, F.P.B and FIRE, all telling someone's view on recent events. I'm happy that there finally is one that tells the story from EXP perspective.

I didn't know iain666 well. To me, he appeared to be "just the next in a long series of short-lasting leaders". But he did try to unite EXP again, he tried to get us back on track, but i guess the damage was too extensive.

DeletedUser

Adellion :icon_surprised: When did you start righting good and logical posts? :)

In all seriousness. One thing I'd like to say is that I rather like Warped, and speaking to him he ousted the leader not for himself but for others (from my opinion). Whilst it must be said that he corrected me in that it was only Rand who said they only invited those who wanted to oust Vikki, whereas he only tried to get as many council members online at the time. He fully accepts blunders were made.

I do not dispute your not inviting me either. I agree I am a risk. I would not have invited me either. Though I would say I in no way broke your trust with that account. I did not used it in anyway against W1N/CHE!!!, and tried in getting another player for it.

Anyway, thanks for the actual sensible post. And yes I shall stop commenting after every post, but some details will always need ironing out with a long story like this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yet another inevitable victory for the might of W1N. None can face our power. The hammerblow of the declaration, and the fracturing of loyalties has led to the downfall of the eastern hemisphere.

With regards to the post, I do find it rather pathetic that players will oust a leader for the sake of personal glory (a reference to WarpedThunder).

What's more, I do find it rather pathetic that Vikki can never act on her words. If you are going to quit, bloody well go and do it. Don't say it, wait for ppl to cry about it, then return saying "Oh look, I've returned for all of you, look at me I'm so cool!!!"

With regards to not inviting BH to W1N, you were considered a security risk to W1N, and therefore were not admitted. I see taking over dukeship of yet another enemy tribe merely confirms our worries regarding your admittance. Perhaps I was too kind in permitting you access to an account in CHE!!!. Perhaps not. Nevertheless, we have not lost out, and no harm was done, so I am content. If anything, it may even have sped up EXP's demise, who knows? Either way, victory was assured at the might of W1N.

With regards to loyalty in leadership; only a great leader deserves loyalty from his members. If you are a useless leader, you can't expect loyalty. Take BH's request for an account in CHE!!!. Despite obvious problems, I permitted it out of loyalty. However, reality sinks in that its simply too big a risk to admit BH into W1N.
Another example was my tribe -O- on w30, where a select group of my council stood and fought by my side against the enemy tribe, despite orders from the then duke at the time, myself, to abandon ship and join another tribe, while I continued the fight, solo.

If you can make your players *care* for you, and you *care* for them, then, will you get loyalty from your members. Abandoning half of EXP due to your differences with another tribe... won't get you much loyalty, just point-followers.

It is clear that the W1N-EXP war will soon be over, and any aggression from the tribes that have fractured from EXP upon W1N, shall be met with our iron might.

~Adellion

And who were you again? xD
(no seriously, who are you? :X)

- Lots of superlatives
- Comments about other people's leadership
- Personal issues with BH
- Glorifying your own past achievements

I GOT IT! you must be a leader of CHE!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And who were you again? xD
(no seriously, who are you? :X)

Ingame : Ady1, commonly known as "Adellion" or "Ego" etc etc, and arguably one of the most hated people on UK1. EXP are ofc, no exception to this.

^ Fair summary BH? :icon_wink:

And when have I not suggested sensible & logical posts? :O Or are you referring to threads where I just happened to disagree with you?

DeletedUser

I can see why you took the nickname of "Ego" - good choice :p

DeletedUser

I can see why you took the nickname of "Ego" - good choice :p

I have no personal issues with BH. I was the one who let him into CHE!!! again after all. :icon_rolleyes:

And from one leader to another, I can comment on other ppl's leadership, since I have led top tribes myself. Hence. I especially enjoy commenting on other ppl's failing leadership, hence EXP's failures.

It all went downhill with the EXP-WET merge, when you mix useless with more useless, you just end up getting useless.

Compare with W1N + CHE!!! where you mixed the best of the best with each other, trimmed the deadweight; throw them in a holding tribe to be consumed and destroyed, and voila... you have the greatest tribe on UK1. Ta-dah!

Now... where is my next target? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have no personal issues with BH. I was the one who let him into CHE!!! again after all. :icon_rolleyes:

And from one leader to another, I can comment on other ppl's leadership, since I have led top tribes myself. Hence. I especially enjoy commenting on other ppl's failing leadership, hence EXP's failures.

It all went downhill with the EXP-WET merge, when you mix useless with more useless, you just end up getting useless.

Compare with W1N + CHE!!! where you mixed the best of the best with each other, trimmed the deadweight; throw them in a holding tribe to be consumed and destroyed, and voila... you have the greatest tribe on UK1. Ta-dah!

Now... where is my next target? :icon_rolleyes:

shut ya face your ego is small in proportion to certain body parts of yours

DeletedUser

It's suppost too xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

Roch, I find your views amusing.
As leader of CHE!!! (W1N.) you ofcourse have every reason to ridicule EXP, because it serves your purpose.
The only thing that spring to mind when i read your post is that you have something to settle with Blue Hunger?
Anyway, this thread isn't made for you, it's made to provide another view (a more complete one, from a sort of "outsider"), on the mess that is EXP now.
There are quite some topics on EXP, F.P.B and FIRE, all telling someone's view on recent events. I'm happy that there finally is one that tells the story from EXP perspective.

I didn't know iain666 well. To me, he appeared to be "just the next in a long series of short-lasting leaders". But he did try to unite EXP again, he tried to get us back on track, but i guess the damage was too extensive.

I don't have anything to settle with blue hunger. Hes not that bad in fairness, and I just like to troll him now and again after the reborn incident. You however, seem to live in a fantasy land. Your talking about someones view after they spent a week or so in a tribe and manipulated all around them for power. And then here you are talking about another view. How naive of you. Your saying this is a view from an exp perspective, yet its posted from a player who's spent maybe two weeks in your tribe which has existed for almost lasted a year. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm just saying what i'm thinking, and you do the same.. nothing wrong, right? It appears you find my views amusing too. I like amusing people :)

I do want to point out that Blue Hunger was giving his point of view on recent events, more specifically the FIRE splitoff. Since this has only been going on for a good week, there is no need for him to be in EXP "for almost a year", before being allowed by you (not in EXP, right?) to give out some facts.
BH was closely involved in the matter, and now wishes to clarify the events for everyone, because most forumposts were telling the story from the leaver's side.

And yes, he became duke for a couple of days. This can be seen as some sort of "achievement": "enemy leader getting into EXP and is made duke... WOW!".
I however wonder why he put in so much effort to bring the tribe back together if it was just some achievement to brag with.. (like you make it sound it is)

But then again, i'm naive, and you're a leader of the biggest tribe in the world, so you must be right.
I concede defeat..

DeletedUser

I won't deny that my initial joining was just some fun at having a power moungering contest. However, I geniunely tried to help those EXP after that period. I found that I liked a great many in EXP. In fact it even surprised me. It even cements my view that the leaders that were responsible for EXP originally like DN and horsychen must have been of high quality, for to me it seemed there was a lot of talent, but just no direction.

As Hexxus says I would not have put any effort into making sure EXP stayed together once I was duke if it was just for bragging rights. You know I enjoy leading, enjoy helping those who aren't being helped.

In actual fact, if I did not think a suitable candidate was going to stand and lead EXP, I would have gone full pelt for the role myself. But I felt the new duke put around a positive, forward looking circular, and has put in efforts that will help EXP. Whether it is enough is not for me to judge alone, but I am happy that there is someone to lead EXP.

DeletedUser2278

third tribe
problems again
they seem to be following u ,aren't they