The greatest start up tribe ever?!!?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If you want to give the mods a day off, then please avoid trolling. I find hypocrisy one of the worst qualities in some people. My post was perfectly on topic, inviting people to do something about our sexy achievements.

Irony, irony, ohh such sweat irony.. what shall I do with you...

DeletedUser

i think a lot of the digging is down, to people being annoyed that they are not in the top bunch, so try to put your achievements down, i think the win condition and prizes dont help, but people have to learn the hard way, on this game

try beating some ones achievement instead of putting it down

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your greatest achievement are things that you claim and are unverified. Yeah brool story co.
Of course you married a beautiful women, with a personality like yours who needs looks :lol:

I have to call the wife beautiful or she takes my internet away...

Now I am going to the pub, otherwise a won't get that second pint before I get the text message telling me not to be late home...

DeletedUser

feel free to post a troop count you would expect to see at this stage?

Oh what, you don't know?

Ok I'll help you guys out here...Take for instance OldWisdom's points when he attacked 'x'. Which were probably at 2,893 right?
Take me for example, I'm over three times smaller than him but have half the troops? Apparently I don't know how to farm either...at all. :icon_eek:
Ok so he noble rushed, but he should of had still had at least 1.7k axes. :icon_neutral:

Take it into context...You say ALIS hasn't been playing actively for a while....Well even his O count wasn't far off from Wisdom's. :O

That's because we don't want too many members. :)

<3 for you :)

Yes, because troop whoring is how you do well at this game... :icon_rolleyes:
ALessonInSwedish got banned and had barely player for nearly two weeks, hence his troop count, and Avey hit a turtle, (Not gonna lie, twas a big loss silly matt :lol:).

And until you actually prove that you're any good at this game, im not sure why you think you have such a high opinion.

Ur ya, so you either have an inefficient troop count or you're a troop whore, expert analysis there.

I don't have to prove I'm good at this game, I thought making decent sized O to minimize losses was standard practice? Clearly one of us still needs to graduate from tw academy!

Chaz, I can't speak for Axes! but you shouldn't take everything typed up on here so seriously. Most of it is just harmless banter :)

DeletedUser

Chaz, I can't speak for Axes! but you shouldn't take everything typed up on here so seriously. Most of it is just harmless banter :)

But you make meh cry... :icon_cry:

By troop whoring, i should have meant O whoring, as the report you posted i'd like to think that Detlef has a bit of def to make up for the medium-lowish Offense that was there, though knowing them im not so sure... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser1511

Oh what, you don't know?

Ok I'll help you guys out here...Take for instance OldWisdom's points when he attacked 'x'. Which were probably at 2,893 right?
Take me for example, I'm over three times smaller than him but have half the troops? Apparently I don't know how to farm either...at all. :icon_eek:
Ok so he noble rushed, but he should of had still had at least 1.7k axes. :icon_neutral:

Take it into context...You say ALIS hasn't been playing actively for a while....Well even his O count wasn't far off from Wisdom's. :

I don't have to prove I'm good at this game, I thought making decent sized O to minimize losses was standard practice? Clearly one of us still needs to graduate from tw academy!

2011-07-01 OldWisdom Name 3. +3,050 =1 +13,008 +13,004 =4
2011-06-30 OldWisdom Name 2. +2,893 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-29 OldWisdom Name 5. =2,280 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-28 OldWisdom Name 4. +2,280 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-27 OldWisdom Name 4. +2,150 =1 +5,667 +5,663 =4

I love it when you gain 13k oda and still keep a large troop count right?
I mean clearing all that D, for next to no losses. Its moments like those that make you realise how simple this game is.

Dude lay off, if you wanna flame pick on the easy things, like the people they let into axes. Don't try and hit troop counts bro. Dumb move

DeletedUser

But you make meh cry... :icon_cry:

By troop whoring, i should have meant O whoring, as the report you posted i'd like to think that Detlef has a bit of def to make up for the medium-lowish Offense that was there, though knowing them im not so sure... :icon_confused:

Detlef lost ~700 axes and quite a bit of LC as well before clearing Omni.

DeletedUser

2011-07-01 OldWisdom Name 3. +3,050 =1 +13,008 +13,004 =4
2011-06-30 OldWisdom Name 2. +2,893 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-29 OldWisdom Name 5. =2,280 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-28 OldWisdom Name 4. +2,280 =1 =5,667 =5,663 =4
2011-06-27 OldWisdom Name 4. +2,150 =1 +5,667 +5,663 =4

I love it when you gain 13k oda and still keep a large troop count right?
I mean clearing all that D, for next to no losses. Its moments like those that make you realise how simple this game is.

Dude lay off, if you wanna flame pick on the easy things, like the people they let into axes. Don't try and hit troop counts bro. Dumb move

+13.8% luck will do that sometimes.

Also, funny that you say I made a dumb move yet somehow manage to come to the conclusion that 13,004 - 5663 = 13k gained.
Still keep a large troop count? Do I dare ask what yours is bro? :eek:

You so cute. :xmas_smile:

Must be my pretty face!

DeletedUser1511

+13.8% luck will do that sometimes.

Also, funny that you say I made a dumb move yet somehow manage to come to the conclusion that 13,004 - 5663 = 13k gained.
Still keep a large troop count? Do I dare ask what yours is bro? :eek:

Must be my pretty face!

You wanna compare E-peens sure.
Buildings (includes the building queue) 845
Troops 6103
Troops in production 689
All 7637

I've shown you mine. You show me yours :icon_wink:
The account started with 0 oda, and it now has 13k oda. So from 0 -13k, it has gained 13k oda right?
I mean maybe they teach maths differently here in England...
But seriously you want to flame Axes/ whatever they are called. Hit the egos sure. Complain on them being vastly overated, i mean after all we do have 60 players, 30 of whom not even the dukes know are playing!!!!.
Heck even complain about how by sticking in 1 tribe they have ruinined the world by being too good for everyone else. But, don't try and go for troop counts, when anyone can look at tw stats and see jumps in oda. Thats a sucker move bro.

So whats your troop count, mr expert :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ha you're comedy gold kiddo!
Dunno what it is with you but you confuse me hella lots. In any case Idk why you brought up the ODA seeing as there was no real significant increase since the latest bash. (just looked like clearing up the neighborhood to me). You also definitely stated the words 'still keep a large troop count'. Maybe I'm not the one confused after all?

Foolish trying to compare e-peen's. I'm much newer to the world you see, it's bound to be smaller so I'll keep it tucked away for now.
Don't threat though, if you re-read my posts you will get a glimpse. :eek:

DeletedUser1511

ha you're comedy gold kiddo!
Dunno what it is with you but you confuse me hella lots. In any case Idk why you brought up the ODA seeing as there was no real significant increase since the latest bash. (just looked like clearing up the neighborhood to me). You also definitely stated the words 'still keep a large troop count'. Maybe I'm not the one confused after all?

Foolish trying to compare e-peen's. I'm much newer to the world you see, it's bound to be smaller so I'll keep it tucked away for now.
Don't threat though, if you re-read my posts you will get a glimpse. :eek:
17th June 2011
Ill make you a deal, i will take my troop count and take away 6 days of growth putting us even. Then compare that E-peen. I mean after all, we in Axes specilise in only point whoring. I mean you were eager to call me out go on bro why not?
:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

17th June 2011
Ill make you a deal, i will take my troop count and take away 6 days of growth putting us even. Then compare that E-peen. I mean after all, we in Axes specilise in only point whoring. I mean you were eager to call me out go on bro why not?
:lol::lol:

Bro, you are bound to have it a tiny bit longer. :D ahem, troops count i mean :O

DeletedUser

He had a 2.2k player right next to him who's rank 11 now I believe.

So what your saying is,

He should have wasted troops nobling another player(and wait on someone to co-train with) rather than go for an internal(who had already quit) and saving his troops ?

yeah man cos that sensible:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So what your saying is,

He should have wasted troops nobling another player(and wait on someone to co-train with) rather than go for an internal(who had already quit) and saving his troops ?

yeah man cos that sensible:icon_rolleyes:

When did I say that?
That player said that the players on this server weren't capable of growing well. I showed a close example to Old Wisdom who has grown well enough. That was all their was. I said nothing like what you've jumped to.

Edit 'cus I'm pro. ":icon_rolleyes:"

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/search.php?searchid=324562

Tw search engine says different. Looks like we got another cat who talks big but has no game.
haha. You the same guy who was posting about beating me in some other thread?

Sigh, post number #45.

I know this is pointless but I'll paste my farm space, seeing as you have some sort of fixation on me for reasons I don't know.:icon_eek:

Actually a fairer thing to do would be to guesstimate your farm space when your were my points. Your area is far superior.

Anyway: <unzip> 2967/3045 <zipup>

Remember It's cold outside (or in my case, I'm not a good farmer according to you).

Last edited by a moderator: