The greatest start up tribe ever?!!?

DeletedUser

When did I say that?
That player said that the players on this server weren't capable of growing well. I showed a close example to Old Wisdom who has grown well enough. That was all their was. I said nothing like what you've jumped to.

Edit 'cus I'm pro. ":icon_rolleyes:"

Your that pro you had to quit?:icon_rolleyes:

I never said you did either...if you read what I wrote I asked..henc the question mark at the end:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1511

Sigh, post number #45.

I know this is pointless but I'll paste my farm space, seeing as you have some sort of fixation on me for reasons I don't know.:icon_eek:

Actually a fairer thing to do would be to guesstimate your farm space when your were my points. You're area is far superior.

Anyway: <unzip> 2967/3045 <zipup>

Remember It's cold outside (or in my case, I'm not a good farmer according to you).

I think that says it all doesn't it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not really, 800 points - 3k farm?
If I pointwhore now and make one troop for every point I make I'll still have a much bigger army than some guys you may know :eek:

DeletedUser1511

If I pointwhore now and make one troop for every point I make I'll still have a much bigger army than some guys you may know :eek:
dude just stop. You are now boring. You came on the forums posting about a lack of high ranking due to activity and how you could play well, if you want to. You are on a speed 0.5 world no excuses here. You then try to call a brother out and present him with this after stating and i will quote" you wish you were closer so you could teach said brother a lesson".
If this doesn't say it all, then god knows what will.

A for being obsessed with you. Bro you called me out. To this day the only person i have called out on the uk9 forum is Ruffus. And even he is meant to be secretly hiding behind an alias :lol:

Don't get me wrong, i ain't got no problem with people raging on Axes!, feel free bro the forums need life. But step down a peg, you are way out your depths with me bro .

DeletedUser

lol I'm boring?
I'm answering your repetitive questions in case you didn't notice.
Quit throwing mild statements as excuses you tart. Funny how I stepped up to your plate yet you bailed on comparing?
Your posts have a lot of derp in them derpy derp. Also I derped wardyuc on twstats and found nothing. Isn't that funny derpity derp.

Russki w7.
Devils Trill w56.
!Chaos! w19 and 10.

Ask anyone about these accs and then come and derp again. Until then this is my last post to you, because quite frankly, you're an idiot.

DeletedUser

Hate to break it to you bro, you can queue troops AND buildings ya know.

Russki w7.
Devils Trill w56.
!Chaos! w19 and 10.

Ask anyone about these accs and then come and derp again. Until then this is my last post to you, because quite frankly, you're an idiot.

No thankyou, i'd rather judge you on uk9 than previous accounts you were probably carried on. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

lol I'm boring?
Quit throwing mild statements as excuses you tart. Funny how I stepped up to your plate yet you bailed on comparing?
Your posts have a lot of derp in them derpy derp. Also I derped wardyuc on twstats and found nothing. Isn't that funny derpity derp.

Russki w7.
Devils Trill w56.
!Chaos! w19 and 10.

Bailed on comparing, yeah because once you posted yours there was no need to compare is there any need to. And if the fact that i am playing this world with an alias Princess.Sparkles, and the fact i am open about coplaying, doesn't hint that i do not play under wardyuc then i don't know what does.
Russki world 7 .net. Because funny that, i played against Russki on world 3.uk, and i do not remember him posting like you. So are you Russki, or are you or his coplayer or something ?:icon_confused:
I have never played a world with the same alias i dont think. But if you truly want them, then search my posts, i am sure i have stated my aliases many a time, and will pm them you if you want.

I only repeated because you didn't answer. You never know on the internet, some people take longer to process info than others you know

DeletedUser

As it happened:

1)Beautiful Lies were cleared by Cheesasaurus.

2)Cheesy started to catapult Beautiful lies.

3) I waited until I got my academy and started to noble Beautiful Lies.

4) Due to Cheesy been a turtle I sent my nuke and cleared him.

5) I nobled Beautiful Lies.

DeletedUser1184

As it happened:

1)Beautiful Lies were cleared by Cheesasaurus.

2)Cheesy started to catapult Beautiful lies.

3) I waited until I got my academy and started to noble Beautiful Lies.

4) Due to Cheesy been a turtle I sent my nuke and cleared him.

5) I nobled Beautiful Lies.

sounds like an interesting battle, fair play to "cheesy" for turtling and taking out beautiful lies, difficult to achieve I believe. anyhow not trying to flame / troll. just wanted to add some balance to the chest beating...

DeletedUser9748

I really can't find any worthy posts to read on this topic, except from 1-2 that have details and well-written statements. Seriously, why all the bitching and whining? The guy internalled someone, took his villages and grabbed top 1 spot for a long time I believe (unless someone else internalls a 2k village).

When I saw the first ennoblement I also found it difficult to gain such a good pointed villa without losing troops or some sweat on the effort. We don't need to fill 3 pages of posts criticizing that action, the one that did it knows if it was a good move or not.
If that tribe's goal is to have 50% of it's members raising villages and then quitting for the other half to take them, then I pity them.
If they just internal those who decide to quit, then I envy them because they get easy villages that's all.

So how about we save our time for future wars and PnP talks rather than writing useless posts about who is more or less addicted in the game? (I mentioned that cause I read something about RL in comparison with In Game Life.)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think my thread has been hijacked... But then I've just got back from teh pub... (A.k.a farming if your in axes)....

Two things that are true...

1) All that ego and the first noblement is an internal...
2) troops counts, well time will tell who has the troops.. I just know it ain't me... (but then I admit I suck as this GAME)

Only ones of them is funny for me... probably both of them is funny for you...

I's just think it's a bit funny that people take this GAME so seriously and base there ego on it and get so annoyed should anyone question their ability... most of us knows and have experience what is actually serious in life and knows that an ego isn't something to show...

For yous that don't know, I hope you never learn... for the rest.. group hugz... for me, well...

Ohh, I get all deep and huggles when I's is drunk... and chav... (redneck for yous across the pond)...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... so Axes2, axes3 and axes4 all posted within mins.... perhaps I can see your skype chat...

Though serously, "drinking punch in the park" at least put some effort into them insults...

Last time I drunk Cider (lets call it punch) in the park.. meet a proper fit lady, had a nice kiss... as I told the judge.. how was I supposed to know she was only 17...

Ohh well, off to the station to sign that pesky register...

DeletedUser1511

It's about jelly, or something. Can't remember anymore.

u_jelly_brah.jpg

iknowrite?

DeletedUser

Right folks, this is the final warning for all of you.

Stay on topic in future or there will be more infractions handed out!

Insults, spam, off topic nonsense and talk of jelly have nothing to do with the posted topic.

For all you who have forgotten what that was here it is............The greatest start up tribe ever?!!

DeletedUser

Um, we are talking about The greatest start up tribe ever?!! when we talk about jelly. The tribe is based on it, so we can base our posts on it being based on what it's based on we're basing it on.

DeletedUser

Right folks, this is the final warning for all of you.

Stay on topic in future or there will be more infractions handed out!

Insults, spam, off topic nonsense and talk of jelly have nothing to do with the posted topic.

For all you who have forgotten what that was here it is............The greatest start up tribe ever?!!

Unfortunately I will still go ahead and use the 'Jelly' theme.

You cannot ban/infract us for using a word that refers to people posting threads because they are jelous of our tribe.

So back on topic I guess...

I agree, we are the best start up tribe on uk ever :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

they are all jelly of the greatest start up tribe ever

DeletedUser

If your going to post, and use this "Jelly" theme please make the post worth reading....2 or 3 word responses just clutter the forum with useless spam.

I have no issues with you talking about tribes but half the replies on this thread were totally pointless, there were lots of angry posts with insults.

If you have any issues with the moderation or the punishments handed out please appeal to jp68plus1.