The Guide To The Paladin

DeletedUser

I also assumed it was only the one in the attack but it makes sense if it's all nobles in the village.

I'd like someone who has experience in the situation to clear that up please.

DeletedUser

I tried it in another world w/ 3 :nobleman: from the same village and was:
1st :nobleman: w/ :paladin:
100 - 70
2nd :nobleman:
70 - 50
3rd :nobleman:
50 - 16

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser1508

Aw, I thought that would be the case... So now I think the nobleman weapon is almost definitely the worst weapon you can get.

DeletedUser

i sent my pally on an attack over 2-hours it died when i got my pally back in 6-hours it jumped 13% and i done it 3 times but all 3 times jumped DIFF 1 was 13% 1 was 8% and 1 well don't remember loool : ) am i lucky or did the T.W crash or somthink ??????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

i sent my pally on an attack over 2-hours it died when i got my pally back in 6-hours it jumped 13% and i done it 3 times but all 3 times jumped DIFF 1 was 13% 1 was 8% and 1 well don't remember loool : ) am i lucky or did the T.W crash or somthink ??????

It will have probably got the experience from the battle where it died.

DeletedUser

so i should jsut send my pally on attacks abit afr and let him die lol will get my weapon quicker

DeletedUser1508

so i should jsut send my pally on attacks abit afr and let him die lol will get my weapon quicker

It's not him dieing that gets you the XP. It is according to how many troops you kill. So don't send him on suicide missions.

DeletedUser1756

Aw, I thought that would be the case... So now I think the nobleman weapon is almost definitely the worst weapon you can get.

ehm... it is probably the best starter weapon I could dream of :) If you train in wars and such, at the beginning of the game, (and you have one train, and like 4-5 villages), it seems to insure a "kill" every time you hit..

Being much closer to 100% than the 87% (correct me if wrong) the 4 without the scepter would yield..

you can get between 30-35 on the scepter hit, what are then the odds that the rest of them hit 20 20 20? bloody unlikely..

But if you hit without it, odds are they do not reach 100:)

DeletedUser

I got the scout weapon >.<

Not bad in the core with multi-vill players, but I'm on teh rim, and I'm the second in my K to acad.

How fail is that? >.>

DeletedUser

Do you have to unlock each item for each paladin in every one of your villages? Or if you find a weapon does that apply to all your paladins in each of your villages?

DeletedUser530

Do you have to unlock each item for each paladin in every one of your villages? Or if you find a weapon does that apply to all your paladins in each of your villages?

Im not sure how many paladins you have but the rest of us only have one. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay, so i usually play Classic..

When i get a weapon for example the axe. and i have several nukes do all these nukes get influenced by the paliden? OR does this one nuke get influenced?