The Most Efficient Build Order

DeletedUser

At one point or another every rank 1 player will seriously upset some tribe leader, which usually ends in "fights" of 100:1, but with only 10:1 point ratio for the attacking tribe and in almost every case that isn't even a challenge. This of course is only true in the early game. There are far less tribe leaders to annoy later on, but a fight of 20:1 in an aged world of let's say 12-18 month is above what you could win. No matter how much time you spent, no matter how well you respond - you will slowly die.

That's why you will find a lot of top players that solo (no tribe) in the very early game, but nearly noone who sticks to it after reaching a few douzen villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take a look around you.

If there are 2 or more barbs nearby, build your statue first.

YES, I said it, your statue. Your pally can carry 100 resource, and you can start farming after only 8 hours.

If you build spear first... You have to wait for lvl 3 HQ, Barracks, then 4 spears to pull in that kind of load. Not to mention, the Pally doesn't die against low level walls.

After that, race for LC. Maybe take your resources up to 5 each or so.

DeletedUser

Take a look around you.

YES, I said it, your statue. Your pally can carry 100 resource, and you can start farming after only 8 hours.

If you build spear first... You have to wait for lvl 3 HQ, Barracks, then 4 spears to pull in that kind of load. Not to mention, the Pally doesn't die against low level walls.

I agree, i build mines to level 1 then statue then pally, takes around 8-9 hours to finish your first farming run, depending on how close the barbs are. (its not a smart idea not to up the mines first as u still have to wait 6 hours for the paladin, in that time with level 0 mines you are getting no resources)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, i build mines to level 1 then statue then pally, takes around 8-9 hours to finish your first farming run, depending on close the barbs are. (its not a smart idea not to up the mines first as u still have to wait 6 hours for the paladin, in that time with level 0 mines you are getting no resources)

Agreed, if I remember right, You start with enough res. to build all mines to 1 then the statue. Queue it up, come back when the statue is finished. Queue the pally, come back 6 hours later and run his butt off.

I started the world 12 hours late and was still top until BP drop. Then I switched to troops.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Take a look around you.

Never pally first. Never. Mathematically it is better to do statue after 1/1/1, not before. Barbs do not have limitless resources. You will empty the ones closest to you and then farming efficiency plummets. In the end the level 1 mines earlier is worth more res than emptying the closest barbs slightly earlier.

DeletedUser

It goes:

Iron 1
Clay 1
Wood 1
Statue
Then que pally

But you only wanna do that if you got a few barbs in your 7x7.

DeletedUser

It goes:

Iron 1
Clay 1
Wood 1
Statue
Then que pally

Depends on world, but i always go that even if i have no barbs in my 7x7, as long as theres one some where. Tbh i would do the build order the opposite, wood clay iron, as you need to get wood as fast as possible, while iron isn't that useful early on, and wood is the most useful early on.

Btw nauz, i already said that and he agreed, if you read his last reply.

DeletedUser

You do iron first because when you are finished building your statue you have 41/42 iron which is enough to que your pally. If you do it in a different order you will be stuck with around 32 iron and then you'll have to wait.

DeletedUser

You do iron first because when you are finished building your statue you have 41/42 iron which is enough to que your pally. If you do it in a different order you will be stuck with around 32 iron and then you'll have to wait.

Hmm, Yeah your right.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It goes:

Iron 1
Clay 1
Wood 1
Statue
Then que pally

That's best with only 1 barb in 11x11 even. paladin repays itself off in very few runs. Barracks rushing with very few barbs though is bad.

Depends on world, but i always go that even if i have no barbs in my 7x7, as long as theres one some where. Tbh i would do the build order the opposite, wood clay iron, as you need to get wood as fast as possible, while iron isn't that useful early on, and wood is the most useful early on.

Btw nauz, i already said that and he agreed, if you read his last reply.

Wood should never be first. As wakka stated on the previous page mathematically clay, then wood, then iron is the fastest and best start to a world without paladins. Worlds with paladin are as Frisky posted above.

DeletedUser

That's best with only 1 barb in 11x11 even. paladin repays itself off in very few runs. Barracks rushing with very few barbs though is bad.

Well I do it differently with a lack of barbs although it is slower at the start but I feel that it pays off a few days after bp is done.

DeletedUser

I change mine everytime, just because I'm too lazy to bother with anything. :lol:

DeletedUser3125

W29 as Nauzhror in the tribe DSL
W30 as Too Poor For A Name tribeless
W36 as Darth Hellmuth in the tribe ACTIVE
W37 as Kristen Key in the tribe CHESS
W39 as Xalenryoh in the tribe Geico and Random
W45 as Pandora the Planet in the tribe Ego!
W47 as Abducted By Aliens in the tribe Hop!
Umm...

Here i come!1

w36 - Not your account
w37 - Not your account
w39 - Not your account
w45 - Not your account

The others - I don't know for sure so can't comment. ;P

DeletedUser

Umm...

Here i come!1

w36 - Not your account
w37 - Not your account
w39 - Not your account
w45 - Not your account

The others - I don't know for sure so can't comment. ;P

Just to ask, do you feel it your mission in life to post that whenever nauz posts his credentials you need to do this? I've seen you do it at least 3 times. As for 45, all things considered, it really was. It was just coplayed.

DeletedUser3125

Just to ask, do you feel it your mission in life to post that whenever nauz posts his credentials you need to do this? I've seen you do it at least 3 times. As for 45, all things considered, it really was. It was just coplayed.
OMG, its you again?
Is it your lives mission to come to Nauz's aid whenever i post something against him? ._.
This is just ridiculous. :eek:

And in w45 Pandora the Planet was not Nauz's account, it was Luke's.
Cya, fanboy.

DeletedUser

OMG, its you again?
Is it your lives mission to come to Nauz's aid whenever i post something against him? ._.
This is just ridiculous. :eek:

And in w45 Pandora the Planet was not Nauz's account, it was Luke's.
Cya, fanboy.

Yes, I know that, but it was around for how long exactly?
Around a week if memory serves.
Nauz played it for over half that time (again if memory serves), and it was only rank one when he was on the account. Playing an account for half of its life is owning it in my book.
Please feel free to bring in some evidence.
And no, I don't feel that way. I disagreed with one of four examples. And you still never answered my question.
As for yours: no it isn't. It is my mission to annoy trolls who bring nothing useful to the forums though.

DeletedUser

Haha gorth, What makes all this even more funny is nauz bragged how he was ranked 1 on so many worlds, even more funny, he was only rank 1 on w45 for 3-4 days.

And i do tend to agree with you gorth, Zarddeath appears to defend Nauz all the time, all the way through this topic he has done it :/ And im guessing he will continue to.

DeletedUser

Haha gorth, What makes all this even more funny is nauz bragged how he was ranked 1 on so many worlds, even more funny, he was only rank 1 on w45 for 3-4 days.

And i do tend to agree with you gorth, Zarddeath appears to defend Nauz all the time, all the way through this topic he has done it :/ And im guessing he will continue to.

I don't believe I defended him so much as disagreed with you.
And I will say duh. PtP was banned 3 days after it got rank one. Stayed rank 1 an extra day, and then fell. I won't go into more detail as I am not in the mood for an infraction, but gorth knows the story.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

W45 account was, mm, no longer playable due to the actions of the co-player in question.

W36
W37
W39

were accounts I played, 39 was rank 1 when I began co-playing it, 36 and 37 were not but were shortly after I took them over after the original owners quit.

DeletedUser3125

Yes, I know that, but it was around for how long exactly?
Around a week if memory serves.
Nauz played it for over half that time (again if memory serves), and it was only rank one when he was on the account. Playing an account for half of its life is owning it in my book.
Please feel free to bring in some evidence.
And no, I don't feel that way. I disagreed with one of four examples. And you still never answered my question.
As for yours: no it isn't. It is my mission to annoy trolls who bring nothing useful to the forums though.
Nor will i ever answer to your question.
As for Nauz's adventures pre-PtP account, it was his 3rd account he played on w45, right after Mr. Crowley and Dethroned.
Half of its life = for a week, not really owning in anyone's, except your, book. :/