The Most Efficient Build Order

DeletedUser

Nor will i ever answer to your question.
As for Nauz's adventures pre-PtP account, it was his 3rd account he played on w45, right after Mr. Crowley and Dethroned.
Half of its life = for a week, not really owning in anyone's, except your, book. :/

So, playing the account for half of its life is not ownership of that account?
KI never said anything about the length of that life, just percents.
Also, I knew that. Please, I don't need to know what you know about w45.
As for being a fanboy:
In terms of straight growth, def can win out (though having 500-1K LC and making it semi mixed is never a bad idea).
But yeah, 1v1 def will loose, always.

Lindely, then why do top players play top every world?
I mean nauz has been rank 1 6 times, if there are 1000 active average players, is nauz so lucky that he hits a 1 in a 1 quadrillion chance? (1 quadrillion is a billion billion, or a million million million)
Now, the first part of that is me directly disagreeing with nauz. The second part is me using nauz as a example (because he is a top player who lindley would know) to prove lindley wrong.
Of course I wubble nauz and will agree with anything he says :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but yeah 1v1 def will always loose

Anyway the way that is wrote says it agrees with the previous comment.

If the account was banned, it was banned for good reason, especially if the ban was permanent. #

It is my mission to annoy trolls who bring nothing useful to the forums though.

So its your mission to Troll trolls? That makes you a troll :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(its spelt lose but w.e)

Anyway the way that is wrote says it agrees with the previous comment.

If the account was banned, it was banned for good reason, especially if the ban was permanent. #

So its your mission to Troll trolls? That makes you a troll :/
Disagreeing is trolling? Tell me where.

Try reading the line before the one you misquoted. Def can win out. That would be a complete disagreement, end of.

DeletedUser3125

So, playing the account for half of its life is not ownership of that account?
KI never said anything about the length of that life, just percents.
Also, I knew that. Please, I don't need to know what you know about w45.
As for being a fanboy:

Now, the first part of that is me directly disagreeing with nauz. The second part is me using nauz as a example (because he is a top player who lindley would know) to prove lindley wrong.
Of course I wubble nauz and will agree with anything he says :icon_rolleyes:
/laughs out loud.
You really don't need to prove me, a lousy forum troll, that you are not Nauz's fanny little boyfriend, why you still bother is beyond me... :icon_rolleyes:

Also, in terms of growth, defense start up can never win out offense start up, it's is only slightly inferior before nobles, but doesn't even come close expansion wise. So your 'utter disagreement' is also completely wrong.
Noob.

DeletedUser

Disagreeing is trolling? Tell me where.

Try reading the line before the one you misquoted. Def can win out. That would be a complete disagreement, end of.

Do you even remember what you wrote? or even read what i wrote?

You said your mission is to annoy trolls. That makes you a troll. Noob.

DeletedUser

It's funny how nauz always gets so much attention. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

/laughs out loud.
You really don't need to prove me, a lousy forum troll, that you are not Nauz's fanny little boyfriend, why you still bother is beyond me... :icon_rolleyes:

Also, in terms of growth, defense start up can never win out offense start up, it's is only slightly inferior before nobles, but doesn't even come close expansion wise. So your 'utter disagreement' is also completely wrong.
Noob.

You are incorrect.
It is better before nobles because of a largely increased farming capacity and thus can lead to earlier barb nobling. (if you don't know the benefits of (very) early barb nobling, leave.)
Also, I didn't get what you were saying in your first sentence. Was it that I can't prove to you that I am nauz's boyfriend? If so, good. I'm not.

DeletedUser

Do you even remember what you wrote? or even read what i wrote?

You said your mission is to annoy trolls. That makes you a troll. Noob.

Intentional double is unintentional.
Read what a troll is.
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]"
Ummm, making trolls leave=anti trolling, as it removes the trolls (hopefully, in some cases it feeds them but whatever).

DeletedUser3125

You are incorrect.
It is better before nobles because of a largely increased farming capacity and thus can lead to earlier barb nobling. (if you don't know the benefits of (very) early barb nobling, leave.)
Also, I didn't get what you were saying in your first sentence. Was it that I can't prove to you that I am nauz's boyfriend? If so, good. I'm not.
You are not Reduaram, nor are you Hoang Nghiem, you are not capable enough to pull a successful defense start up no matter how much you keep repeating that you can.
Try not to look good by trying to say that (very) early barbarian nobling is in any way superior to actual offensive start up, its just a different play style.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You are incorrect.

Defense does not, I repeat, does not, have an increased farming capacity. Spears are much less effective at farming than lc, mainly because of walls.

DeletedUser

Defense does not, I repeat, does not, have an increased farming capacity. Spears are much less effective at farming than lc, mainly because of walls.

So farm inactives and use rams?
In straight farming capacity, they are 20% better. This isn't even mentioning axes and their farming uselessness (alone). And 254 spears against a level 10 wall works quite well, with losses only around 3 times as large as with the same haul's worth of level 3 LC attacking the same village. The funny thing is, the increased capacity more than makes up for the increased losses, funny isn't it.

troll said:
You are not Reduaram, nor are you Hoang Nghiem, you are not capable enough to pull a successful defense start up no matter how much you keep repeating that you can.
Try not to look good by trying to say that (very) early barbarian nobling is in any way superior to actual offensive start up, its just a different play style
Glad to hear it. I don't need other telling me what I can and cannot do, as I really don't care what you think I am capable of. If I can achieve and compete with previous ranks with only a few hundred LC, something is working, yes, especially in a more competitive environment.

DeletedUser3125

Going against your master? :icon_razz:
:lol:

First try out the defense start, not all that works on paper works ingame, you'll see the downside once you reach expansion phase...
Your so-called 'benefit' of the (very) early barbarian nobling is actually one of the few ways to make the defense start up work, that is - to have an offense building as fast as possible.

You still have the illusion of greatness in your head, UK5 will rape the last remnants of it, unless you are scared..
Cya, nubcake. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Going against your master? :icon_razz:
:lol:

First try out the defense start, not all that works on paper works ingame, you'll see the downside once you reach expansion phase...
Your so-called 'benefit' of the (very) early barbarian nobling is actually one of the few ways to make the defense start up work, that is - to have an offense building as fast as possible.

You still have the illusion of greatness in your head, UK5 will rape the last remnants of it, unless you are scared..
Cya, nubcake. :icon_wink:
Wait huh?
Yes, the point of the def start is to have a def base and then to get an offense fairly quickly. That is also the main reason most people who go def have 1-2K axes and 1K or so LC.
as for UK5, huh?
And no, I don't have a master.

DeletedUser3125

Wait huh?
Yes, the point of the def start is to have a def base and then to get an offense fairly quickly. That is also the main reason most people who go def have 1-2K axes and 1K or so LC.
as for UK5, huh?
You confuse defense start up with mixed start up. We obviously are not on the same page here.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So farm inactives and use rams?
In straight farming capacity, they are 20% better. This isn't even mentioning axes and their farming uselessness (alone). And 254 spears against a level 10 wall works quite well, with losses only around 3 times as large as with the same haul's worth of level 3 LC attacking the same village. The funny thing is, the increased capacity more than makes up for the increased losses, funny isn't it.

1 lc = 80 res
4 spears = 100 res

80 / 10 = 8
100 / 18 = 5.55

8/5.55 = 1.44

lc are 44% more effective at farming than spears, not the other way around.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror has no skill, hes just active. As soon as he drops out of the top 20 he'll throw out the excuses such as "I'm just being lazy", "I'm too busy", "I'm bored". The fact is every world he plays he creates numerous new accounts until he gets a good spawn with some barbs then plays it for 2-4 weeks then quits.

Theres 100s of players who never made a forums account who are both technically and strategically better players than he is. He constantly boasts being rank 1 in 7 net worlds and blardy blaa blaa. But when you look at this in detail like Gorth pointed out many of these accounts he took over after the hard work was done.

Secondly in my opinion you shouldn't even claim being rank 1 in any of those worlds unless you've held that position for a minimum of 2-3 months (So I'm guessing that rules out all 7). Which brings me to my first point, activity. Thats all you need to gain a high rank at the beginning, once the world gets into its prime phase thats when the real players show out, and thats why you make sure you quit before this stage so you dont embarrass yourself with your awful "middle game".

In summary you have the ego of a player 100x your actual ability. Actually achieve something for real before you gloat.

DeletedUser

You confuse defense start up with mixed start up. We obviously are not on the same page here.

No, I was saying most people who go defensive have some amount of offense to do exactly what you were saying. I have never seen someone go pure def (like only sp/HC).

DeletedUser3125

No, I was saying most people who go defensive have some amount of offense to do exactly what you were saying. I have never seen someone go pure def (like only sp/HC).
Then you have never seen defense start up, in which case you have no say in the matter.
Byeh.

DeletedUser

1 lc = 80 res
4 spears = 100 res

80 / 10 = 8
100 / 18 = 5.55

8/5.55 = 1.44

lc are 44% more effective at farming than spears, not the other way around.

I thought I said something about not bringing up travel times. If you send 2-3 farm runs a day through bookmarks, then travel times really don't matter.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror has no skill, hes just active. As soon as he drops out of the top 20 he'll throw out the excuses such as "I'm just being lazy", "I'm too busy", "I'm bored". The fact is every world he plays he creates numerous new accounts until he gets a good spawn with some barbs then plays it for 2-4 weeks then quits.

Theres 100s of players who never made a forums account who are both technically and strategically better players than he is. He constantly boasts being rank 1 in 7 net worlds and blardy blaa blaa. But when you look at this in detail like Gorth pointed out many of these accounts he took over after the hard work was done.

Secondly in my opinion you shouldn't even claim being rank 1 in any of those worlds unless you've held that position for a minimum of 2-3 months (So I'm guessing that rules out all 7). Which brings me to my first point, activity. Thats all you need to gain a high rank at the beginning, once the world gets into its prime phase thats when the real players show out, and thats why you make sure you quit before this stage so you dont embarrass yourself with your awful "middle game".

In summary you have the ego of a player 100x your actual ability. Actually achieve something for real before you gloat.
another double :/
So, you are saying that you are ruling out 99% of player who have been rank one, ever. Late, early, or mid game. Rarely has anyone held rank one for that long, and I mean at any point.
Then you have never seen defense start up, in which case you have no say in the matter.
Byeh.
And you have never played a defensive startup, so how can you argue it either?