The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A sad and undignified end for any tribe. If it had to end, it should have been better than this.

Grant, you come across as a TOTAL creep. If this indicates, even slightly, how you behave in rl, then I fear for your girlfriend and child.

Ade, it seems strange to do this, but +rep to you. Enjoy what you do next.

Won't comment on RL about Grant but good point regardless...

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Smile? 54:17:39 (479|513) K54 10,068 Smile? LJ-Jaks [Vital] 2010-09-26 21:51:24
(C.N.N.) Frown? 54:08:99 (489|509) K54 5,689 Smile? LJ-Jaks [Vital] 2010-09-26 21:33:43
(N.W.) Frown? 54:07:64 (474|506) K54 10,109 Smile? LJ-Jaks [Vital] 2010-09-26 21:02:58
Smile? 44:97:64 (474|496) K44 10,097 Smile? Alan Sugar [Vital] 2010-09-26 20:02:04
Fakes do nothing (528|529) K55 10,103 Smile? [Bi!] Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-09-26 17:54:06
Fakes do nothing (524|525) K55 9,017 Smile? [Bi!] Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-09-26 13:33:36
handscar (532|534) K55 9,519 Smile? [Bi!] prhackett [=FATE=] 2010-09-26 09:22:11

Lol, clearly being so awesome at speed makes Smile? immortal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

sorry if I'm being stupid but is that smile? Losing vills or vice versa?

DeletedUser

lol adey he knew he was going down as soon as u said u were leaving!
Done his best to take his tribe down with him =)

DeletedUser

sorry if I'm being stupid but is that smile? Losing vills or vice versa?

Smile? losing villages to =FATE= and Vital. All today >.<

Any tribe that recruits him is clearly writing a death wish. He's going to get crushed.

DeletedUser6695

ade you do realise the only reason we never op'd you is because we <3 you :)

but now your gone it's open season

DeletedUser

Clearly when I'm not even playing... don't be mad your slavery work has gone to waste Adellion. It's okay.

hoamzy I act totaly different in real life to what I do on here. I don't care what people say/think/do on an online game. I just make there life on this game a total waste of time :icon_razz:

You're infact lucky my brother doesn't play this still lol. He's even worse lool. He's busy making peoples life hell on a different game.

DeletedUser

Your op was planned before he left. Nice try sunshine. Have fun building up your like 15 vils or what ever you've got rofl.

DeletedUser

im sure you'll find that op was directed at lewi and chag as like your vill names suggest fakes do nothing

Alot of fakes with some real. After you knew all my defence was supporting lewi... My defence be back very soon ;)

DeletedUser

To be fair i dont care who leaves but this is funny ( although it wouldnt suprise me if this was more BU** and neither of them were quitting) you guys get out all your dirty washing and smack each other round the chops with it :)

DeletedUser6695

lol so your calling fakes and a few nukes an op on you?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm a noob though. XD

Clearly when I'm not even playing... don't be mad your slavery work has gone to waste Adellion. It's okay.

hoamzy I act totaly different in real life to what I do on here. I don't care what people say/think/do on an online game. I just make there life on this game a total waste of time :icon_razz:

You're infact lucky my brother doesn't play this still lol. He's even worse lool. He's busy making peoples life hell on a different game.

Oh, so when you said "Imma come back and take over and beat =FATE=" you were speaking from the wrong orifice eh? Can't you see? I'm laughing at you. I'm laughing at how rubbish you are at TW. Speed is not the main game of TW. The proper game is a proper world. You can barely handle Smile?! Its fun to watch you struggle, Grant. Its fun to watch you attempt to even FOLLOW in my footsteps, let alone walk ahead of me.

And yeah I have an ego. And what? At least I have substance behind it, not "Oh I'm so awesome, cause I play speed.". Didn't you get rimmed on speed when you played btw? Oh yeah, you were being inactive again, I'm sure. Couldn't be bothered etc. Sounds like you.

And oo, he's gonna go get his bro on my tail, oh shizzle, I better go and hide under my bed, he might beat me, ahh, I'm scared...

Listen kid :

You're a rubbish player and the Smile? account was the greatest purely because I played it with the greatest tribe at my side. You can never match up to that, you'll always be 2nd-rate. I respect anyone who nobles off you. Try defending on your own for once in your life, without your superior coplayers (like Namaz and Miggy) to help you.

DeletedUser

I'm a noob though. XD

Oh, so when you said "Imma come back and take over and beat =FATE=" you were speaking from the wrong orifice eh? Can't you see? I'm laughing at you. I'm laughing at how rubbish you are at TW. Speed is not the main game of TW. The proper game is a proper world. You can barely handle Smile?! Its fun to watch you struggle, Grant. Its fun to watch you attempt to even FOLLOW in my footsteps, let alone walk ahead of me.

And yeah I have an ego. And what? At least I have substance behind it, not "Oh I'm so awesome, cause I play speed.". Didn't you get rimmed on speed when you played btw? Oh yeah, you were being inactive again, I'm sure. Couldn't be bothered etc. Sounds like you.

And oo, he's gonna go get his bro on my tail, oh shizzle, I better go and hide under my bed, he might beat me, ahh, I'm scared...

Listen kid :

You're a rubbish player and the Smile? account was the greatest purely because I played it with the greatest tribe at my side. You can never match up to that, you'll always be 2nd-rate. I respect anyone who nobles off you. Try defending on your own for once in your life, without your superior coplayers (like Namaz and Miggy) to help you.

Didn't even read your post, but nice legs. It's going to be fun watching you stuggle :lol:

DeletedUser

I dno what to say grant..
Your a young guy whose got a hell of a lot of growing up to do sharpish..
I think your lying when you say you don't care.
Otherwise you've wasted a lot of time and effort on something you don't care about?
Not like when your talking to your "online friends" that you have kept subjects to purely tw related stuff. You've shared r/l and personal stuff, stuff i don't think you would share with people you think nothing of? =S
Can understand you impulsively clicking a button but to act the big man and act like you don't care and you've done nothing wrong i don't understand that.
It could have been handled a lot better and i am pretty sure u know that.
Your tribe mates (and friends whether u now class them as such or not) deserved better =)

DeletedUser

I dno what to say grant..
Your a young guy whose got a hell of a lot of growing up to do sharpish..
I think your lying when you say you don't care.
Otherwise you've wasted a lot of time and effort on something you don't care about?
Not like when your talking to your "online friends" that you have kept subjects to purely tw related stuff. You've shared r/l and personal stuff, stuff i don't think you would share with people you think nothing of? =S
Can understand you impulsively clicking a button but to act the big man and act like you don't care and you've done nothing wrong i don't understand that.
It could have been handled a lot better and i am pretty sure u know that.
Your tribe mates (and friends whether u now class them as such or not) deserved better =)

my real tw friends are auskilla, miggy, namaz, joost.jack, jayjaybuckbuck, jonny, phillip and some more. I backstab the rest. Very few I won't backstab that I know from this world like sherlock(the real owner) mark and some others and i dont care if people know some stuff about my rl lol as i dont think its nothing bad. online people r online people i dont know them irl so tbh i do not care lol and i havent done lots of effort. you dont even know how i play.

DeletedUser

my real tw friends are auskilla, miggy, namaz, joost.jack, jayjaybuckbuck, jonny, phillip and some more. I backstab the rest. Very few I won't backstab that I know from this world like sherlock(the real owner) mark and some others and i dont care if people know some shit about my rl lol as i dont think its nothing bad. online people r online people i dont know them irl so tbh i do not care lol and i havent done lots of effort. you dont even know how i play.

Go and play with your sad little speed friends who probably wouldn't last one second against me if I was playing solo on the Smile? account. You've backstabbed Mark. And we don't need to know how to play; we can see you play like the backstabbing cesspit of TW-related moral filth that you are.

[10:23:17 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: lol
[10:23:20 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: ur mad
[10:23:23 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: btw
[10:23:27 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: morning willow is playing my acc
[10:23:32 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: before u start cryin
[10:23:33 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: lol
[10:24:05 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Hah.
[10:24:08 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Good luck (rofl)

Feel sorry for her.

[10:24:11 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: lol
[10:24:22 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: im not even gona login to the account again i dont think

Things were better that way Grant.

[10:26:17 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Yeah, but clearly you are a wuss and can't fight =FATE=
[10:26:25 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: so u are gonna join them like a typical traitor
[10:26:37 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: lmao
[10:26:52 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: some ur posts make me laugh on forums
[10:27:00 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: ive shown u bits
[10:27:05 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: ur not close to a good player
[10:27:11 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: u can do a lil bit of timing

Last time I checked, I didn't lose villages.

[10:27:12 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Yeah, neither are you.
[10:27:13 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: ;)
[10:27:15 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: thats it
[10:27:16 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: You're rubbish.
[10:27:16 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: :D
[10:27:20 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: You can't defend against Vital.
[10:27:23 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: lets 1v1 on speed

Speed isn't the real TW. Its glorified startup. You want a proper contest. Late-game.

[10:27:23 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: And you were online
[10:27:29 PM | Edited 10:27:40 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: No, lets 1v1 late-game
[10:27:33 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: 1mil point accounts.
[10:27:34 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: :D
[10:27:43 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: play speed until near the end
[10:27:46 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: On some world.
[10:27:49 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: when both have like 1mil pts on speed
[10:27:51 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Nah, not speed. ;)
[10:27:52 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: and lets fght then
[10:27:58 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Late-game, normal TW.
[10:27:59 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: ;)

Clearly, can't survive after more than one village. >.<

[10:28:41 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: ur not close to being good
[10:28:42 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: I might play you at speed sometime but when I'm free from uni

Maybe, maybe not.

DeletedUser6695

i vote a world shud be created for this 1v1 with 2 1mil accs and barbs

Status
Not open for further replies.