The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I cordially invite anyone who dislikes Smile? at the moment to join in on the festivities in attacking both Smile? and WETLUV.

DeletedUser

Adellion, anyone with half a brain warned you not to play with Grant, you and any member of Bi! that were harmed in this disbandment imo deserved it, you chose to play with a cheater and known backstabber for so long...

But still I'm sorry that it ended this way and best of luck in uni and to the rest of Bi! that I would hope reform but from looking seems most joined +PEST-

Oh btw, I've seen nothing great from Grant on .uk speed other than see him join a bash with messed up settings get 15k and claim no one was growing while he had 0 ODA which was infact what was used to determine the winner......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7797

I cordially invite anyone who dislikes Smile? at the moment to join in on the festivities in attacking both Smile? and WETLUV.

I love to see WAR members trying to stir up things. Can't you fight your own wars or is it that WAR are getting a hiding from Wetuv? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[22:37:43] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: if u want
[22:37:46] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: u can have my acc
[22:37:49] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: lol
[22:37:50] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: and change the pass to it
[22:37:52] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: and email
[22:37:56] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: rly i aint gona play again
[22:37:57] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: lol
[22:37:58] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: Yeah I dare you. :D
[22:38:03] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: :D
[22:38:03] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: to hand the details over
[22:38:11] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: wud u play it?
[22:38:17] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: (think)
[22:38:20] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: or wud u mess about on it
[22:38:23] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: n do nothin on it
[22:38:30] Adellion - No longer playing TW says: I'd do something with it, defo.
[22:38:45] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me? says: dream on ur never getting the pass again l0lll

aww he had his hopes up l00l

DeletedUser

Adellion, anyone with half a brain warned you not to play with botting scum like Grant, you and any member of Bi! that were harmed in this disbandment imo deserved it, you chose to play with a cheater and known backstabber for so long...

But still I'm sorry that it ended this way and best of luck in uni and to the rest of Bi! that I would hope reform but from looking seems most joined +PEST-

Oh btw, I've seen nothing great from Grant on .uk speed other than see him join a bash with messed up settings get 15k and claim no one was growing while he had 0 ODA which was infact what was used to determine the winner......

i was rank1 that round with 2 vils and rnak1 oda so duno what ur on about also i quit that round after gettn 2 vils i just played to rim sam/vendetta* or what ever ill prob be on uk speeds soon at weekends if ive got time :) good luck lool

DeletedUser4083

WETLUV reserve the right to remain impartial in this matter.

Yes the Smile? account is in the hands of WETLUV.

Just leave us out of this Olis until we have all the information to make any kind of decision. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

i was rank1 that round with 2 vils and rnak1 oda so duno what ur on about also i quit that round after gettn 2 vils i just played to rim sam/vendetta* or what ever ill prob be on uk speeds soon at weekends if ive got time :) good luck lool

First of all you had 0 ODA until you attacked sam which im pretty sure only barely put u top 15 in ODA then, second of all sam gifted u his vill so dont act like u did anything special, and yeah if theres rounds on the weekend I'll be playing too, gl. ;)

DeletedUser7966

Mhmm, if I can be bothered I'll find and screenshot the convo between us of you asking me to let you noble me :p

@ Gronak: He is a far better speed player than anyone who plays speed nowadays (myself included, sadly). Just because he doesn't play speed any more, doesn't mean he isn't still one of the best.

DeletedUser

Mhmm, if I can be bothered I'll find and screenshot the convo between us of you asking me to let you noble me :p

@ Gronak: He is a far better speed player than anyone who plays speed nowadays (myself included, sadly). Just because he doesn't play speed any more, doesn't mean he isn't still one of the best.

I know hes better than me (would still like to play him) but still thought it was kinda stupid that he claimed on a bash that he quit due to no competition when the round was about ODA not pts.

DeletedUser

Betrayal is part of the game, as is having your months of hardwork undone by another's greed, jealousy or vindictiveness. Lower ranked tribes often disband on the whim of a duke, this is only unusual because the tribe in question had such a high profile.

@ Adellion: The audio part seemed very sincere. It is a pity for us that you're leaving, and unlucky for you that your "good-bye" coincides with this.

DeletedUser7966

Also,
"

[6:08:17 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: alot of people tw respect me
[6:08:20 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: then i backstab them"

Made me lol

DeletedUser

WETLUV has a simple choice taking in the smile? account is a death sentence.

Choose wisely

DeletedUser

WETLUV reserve the right to remain impartial in this matter.

Yes the Smile? account is in the hands of WETLUV.

Just leave us out of this Olis until we have all the information to make any kind of decision. Thank you :)

I think if you have the smile? account you should do the honourable thing and let =FATE= and VITAL just noble all his vills as both tribes have been at war with Bi! for months now..

Dont forget, in terms of any war he is now a refugee...

On another point, sorry to see you go Ade, luvved the banter and the wind-ups and it was fun fighting the best tribe on W4..

Good luck to you in RL and hope to still see you hanging round the forums :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[10:27:23 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: And you were online
[10:27:29 PM | Edited 10:27:40 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: No, lets 1v1 late-game
[10:27:33 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: 1mil point accounts.
[10:27:34 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: :D
[10:27:43 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: play speed until near the end
[10:27:46 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: On some world.
[10:27:49 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: when both have like 1mil pts on speed
[10:27:51 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Nah, not speed. ;)
[10:27:52 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: and lets fght then
[10:27:58 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Late-game, normal TW.
[10:27:59 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: ;)

Clearly, can't survive after more than one village. >.<

1 vs. 1 late-game is pointless. Neither of you will ever rim the other, or likely even take more than 5-10 villages within 6 months. Late game defending is stupidly easy, if you're even remotely good, and active, no one should ever take a village from you in a 1 vs. 1.

DeletedUser

I just want everyone to know that I had not read any of this prior to taking on the account. In fact Battleaxe is the one that brought the forums to my attention after Smile? had joined us.

When I got home today, my inbox was flooding with emails asking me to talk to Smile?. Everyone in our tribe knew that the Smile?'s account and I were able to talk about anything in or out of game. I enjoyed talking to both Grant and Adellion. From my understandings Grant was having real life issues and thus disbanded the tribe. Perhaps he did go about this the wrong way...there is no doubt about that...but I hope to work things out.

We did not in any way take on Smile? due to his point ranking, number of villages, etc. etc. I invited him on my own accord as a friend. THEN... I read what happened... *Sigh. On Grants behalf, he is true when he says that he is not the same person in the game as he is off the game... and off the game is what I like most about him. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM EITHER!!! (some have made mention of that too)

Would it be honorable to let Vital and =FATE= have his villages? Perhaps, but then again... had Bi! stayed together... I do not think there was a chance of him losing them all to both of the tribes in the first place.

I do not wish to go to war over this. I hope things can be worked out. W A R is stirring up anything they can to get others to help join their battle against us.

I am very sorry if his joining has offended anyone. As you all know... I can not leave anyone behind if they are in the need of something. Right now...Grant needs a friend :) ! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i hope you are one of the few "friends" he doesn't intend to use or back stab =)

Status
Not open for further replies.