The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Adellion, accept what you did wrong and then you won't be a snake.

You a snake?

DeletedUser4083

i'm pretty sure there are a few half truths coming from wet

These mails were sent out before we had seen all of the evidence from both sides. It was only after the mails were sent that we were able to talk it over, and made the decision to dismiss him.

So no half-truths I'm afraid, only the truth.

DeletedUser

Adellion, accept what you did wrong and then you won't be a snake.

You a snake?

I disposed of a substandard leader in an attempt to replace the said leader with someone better. Do you think such an action is incorrect Clamju?

1 Smile? Bi! 13.458 4 3365 - Solid, good players, but really need to learn tribe before player >_>

^ Just to prove what I said. Even you admitted that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[18:37:06] Matt: Personal text
Adellion had done nothing on this account. He just got an ego boost for being able to come on this account. This account was made by; nMe... n@me?, Miggy and Namaz.
[18:37:09] Matt: :D
[18:37:34] Matt: Properties
Tribe name: Beyond Imagination!
ID: Bi!
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 1.462.102
Total points: 1.462.102
Average points: 1.462.102
Homepage:
[18:37:42] Adellion - Quit: FAIL.
[18:37:49] Matt: he hasnt been this active for months :D

OMG GUYS BI! IS COMING BACK!!! EVERYONE BE SCARED!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ade,

most of your posts on this forum annoyed me tbh.

your ego was blown out of all proportions because of the smile account.

as I said to you, had you achieved all those villas and points alone like most, many many would have respected you more including myself.

Having said that, over time I came to like and respect you, and what grant has done to you and to Bi is pretty low to say the least, and very sad to see a great rock like Bi gone to the 4 winds of this world.

DeletedUser

Ade,

most of your posts on this forum annoyed me tbh.

That's the point. :(

your ego was blown out of all proportions because of the smile account.

Nope, I had it before :p

as I said to you, had you achieved all those villas and points alone like most, many many would have respected you more including myself.

Meh, dont like startup. Prefer to rely on my start up superiors for that.

Having said that, over time I came to like and respect you, and what grant has done to you and to Bi is pretty low to say the least, and very sad to see a great rock like Bi gone to the 4 winds of this world.

Red.

DeletedUser

an idea

how about tribes calling a cease fire for two weeks

and the top 146 players take 1 vill each off smile

and call it a tribute to ADELLION or is that too evil

DeletedUser

an idea

how about tribes calling a cease fire for two weeks

and the top 146 players take 1 vill each off smile

and call it a tribute to ADELLION or is that too evil

Lol, top 146? I'm sure just a few players working well together can wipe Grant. Big + rep to whoever crushes him. I like tributes though. But nah, play the game. Enjoy it. I'm an old fart now >.< :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

i don't claim to be good, and no start up I fun because I get bored easily which happens more late game...love teh random flame btw

DeletedUser6695

i could if I really wanted to, we all know people who can't even play tw have egos these days.

DeletedUser

lol I'm really shocked of what I heared. I thought that grant was not only a good player but also a good tribe leader. He is a good player but only with his many scripts and stuff and with cos doing the dirty work for him and after they did their work he drops them like ...
I can't believe that I quit 404 for you or respected you in any kind. You are really .... I must say ruffus is obviously is a better leader as you are. He disbanded 404 at least for some reason.
Grant I would think aboout yourself. Even the best person can't go alone. And after you lost the respect of every good player you are standing alone without a tribe. And the name is tribal wars.
well need to go now. But I knid of can't believe this.

Bye Adellion sorry to here that you leave good luck in rl life. Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.