The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't even know how you got duke of W A R, even though it's a crap tribe, infact I wouldn't even call it a tribe. It's just a holiday inn. I could take out your tribe alone if they were close enough... never will be either, as your tribe will disband before they get close to me. 1 on 1 with a full out frontline with BK your tribe would get destroyed without me even helping them.

Holiday Inn, thats a good one. Got any more jokes?, yourself excluded of course :lol:

DeletedUser8195

Grant thinks he's God lol...

"You are not the Messiah; your a very naughty boy!"

Remembered this earlier. Fits very well I think!
No infraction please! D;

Although DRebel's way of doing things is often brutal, he is a good leader. He puts so much time into the tribe and I'd never expect him to let us down like you did with Bi!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realise DRebel also lead and founded a 3 tribe family at the beginning of the world? :lol: Let's hope he's learnt alot though.

DeletedUser

6 infraction points means an forum ban. ;)

Now back ontopic please otherwise you'll get 1 of the 6 :')

no offense but you are not a very sensible mod, what you gonna infract and ban everyone, incase you havent noticed the only thing keeping these threads anything near alive is the fact that people go of topic, you wanna infract and ban go ahead lets see how dead these forums can get.

how annoying can you get,
talon

DeletedUser

no offense but you are not a very sensible mod, what you gonna infract and ban everyone, incase you havent noticed the only thing keeping these threads anything near alive is the fact that people go of topic, you wanna infract and ban go ahead lets see how dead these forums can get.

talon

yeah i tried raising that point this morning in a new thread and it was closed within 2 hrs i complained about it and was infracted.
So im guessing for typing this i will get another :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

these forums are dead but tbh he is kinda doing what he's supposed to but IMO a bit of leniancy could help forum activity

DeletedUser

talon

To be honest most Mods are lenient (or however you spell it) unless a report comes in

DeletedUser

seriosuly they will infract you for anything, i got infracted just yesterday for mentioning UK6 on the UK3 forums, i was like :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

talon

All right, I'll try to be some more sensible. ;)

seriosuly they will infract you for anything, i got infracted just yesterday for mentioning UK6 on the UK3 forums, i was like :icon_eek:

I explained that reaction to you and you said that you understood, so I don't understand why to say this in public if we already had a conversation where you were agree with it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have never had a conversation with you in my life i think you may have got me mixed up with someone else

DeletedUser8195

I agree. The forums are being killed off because no-one has anything to talk about!

Also, you don't need to infract people for such small things. I think I'm probably the youngest person on these forums, and I'm not offended by anything anyone can say on here!

DeletedUser

I agree. The forums are being killed off because no-one has anything to talk about!

Also, you don't need to infract people for such small things. I think I'm probably the youngest person on these forums, and I'm not offended by anything anyone can say on here!

You're definitely not the youngest person on these forums don't worry. Plenty are younger.

The mods are right though, take OT to MSG. But they should be more lenient on Uk4 discussion in other threads. Let conversation flow a bit more without breaking it up.

On a slightly related topic: I don't think that going off topic deserves an infraction. Spamming does, but Spamming and going Off topic is completely different.

DeletedUser

You're definitely not the youngest person on these forums don't worry. Plenty are younger.

The mods are right though, take OT to MSG. But they should be more lenient on Uk4 discussion in other threads. Let conversation flow a bit more without breaking it up.

On a slightly related topic: I don't think that going off topic deserves an infraction. Spamming does, but Spamming and going Off topic is completely different.

Your point is clear guys ;) I will be more sensible, I already promised that so we can go ontopic here now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.