To all experienced players

DeletedUser

I'm a newb ( hopefully not a n00b) and this game has obviously seen many incarnations at other times.... I was wondering if the outcome is almost preset at this point? do 2 main tribes dominate the world at the end? does 1 tribe win? Or is it impossible to guess?

DeletedUser

There are too many variables to determine an outcome.
After about a year id guess at there being only 50-100 tribes.
There could be anywhere from 1-20 dominant tribes.

Check out the www.twstats.com for World 1, and u can see the differences.

DeletedUser

If .co.uk follows the line of .net what we'll see if the below life cycle:

• n00bs go nobling abandons.
  • guys who are good at this game attack n00bs
  • n00bs go all EMO and start crying, quite game and leave a tonne of abandons
  • guys who are good at this game go attack another n00b
  • noobs go nobling abandons
That is the tribalwars way.

DeletedUser

If .co.uk follows the line of .net what we'll see if the below life cycle:

• n00bs go nobling abandons.
  • guys who are good at this game attack n00bs
  • n00bs go all EMO and start crying, quite game and leave a tonne of abandons
  • guys who are good at this game go attack another n00b
  • noobs go nobling abandons
That is the tribalwars way.

Errmmm, no?

Maybe at the start of the world. I haven't seen that happen in later/end-game stages of worlds.

The game is only fun when you're up against some experiance.
@the OP, it's impossible to guess. Each world takes a different route. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh your right I'm a total n00b at this.

I was only one of the first 100 tribalwars player, was only one of 4 war leaders of the lolliance war and counted as one of the best offensive players in several wars:
SL vs TW
NP vs Death + Robac
NP vs Smurfs
NP vs Lolliance
TW vs everyone
DVADER vs TH

But hey what do I know about Tribalwars.....

DeletedUser

Oh your right I'm a total n00b at this.

I was only one of the first 100 tribalwars player, was only one of 4 war leaders of the lolliance war and counted as one of the best offensive players in several wars:
SL vs TW
NP vs Death + Robac
NP vs Smurfs
NP vs Lolliance
TW vs everyone
DVADER vs TH

But hey what do I know about Tribalwars.....
Doesn't make you good or understand the game for real

DeletedUser

Sadly it does, I've been in this game too long to realise that n00bs who "sim-city" their way through tribal wars last for quite some time.

World one.net still has hundreds of n00bs, too many of the core vets got bored with turning over poor players and eventually left practically killing the core of the map.

You'll see guys on your continent nobling 64pt villages soon, its the saddest thing ever......

Caldwellowl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The people that matter has :icon_razz:

Meh :icon_rolleyes:

It doesn't matter who has heard of TW/The Paladins/SundayLeague etc...

My point being is someone asked a question about how the world will go and I gave an answer based on experience. A couple of you didn't like it (shock horror) and questioned my experience.

I've answered that too.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

As a total newbie I guess I don't get it. What's bad about nobling abandons? I must confess this post seemed awfully prescient since that was pretty much the sum of my strategy at this point.

DeletedUser

For the time being people who do thats fine, but it takes a long time to build up an abandoned village thats under 1,000 pts.

In the beginning its much better to scout find a complete idiot with poor defence and take him down, its quicker to rebuild the troops then to try and start from the beginning with a village.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

As a total newbie I guess I don't get it. What's bad about nobling abandons? I must confess this post seemed awfully prescient since that was pretty much the sum of my strategy at this point.
They are often badly built and do often have low points. The communtiy doesn't really like it.

DeletedUser

Yes, nobling and abandoned village will give you another village BUT...

Nobling another player will eliminate your competition which is pretty much the point of the game.

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with it, it just depends on how well the abandon is developed. But no matter what, it will still be considered a "noob" tactic. And then you'll see the ones saying that nobling 400 point player villages.

DeletedUser

Barbs are your resource factories. Why would you want to noble them? Unless you moving location, nobling Barbs (especially in your local vacinity) is like shooting yourself in the foot. I've seen players noble every village in their surroundings and all they do is slowly suffocate for their trouble.

I despise barb nobling. There's no skill in it!

Beat the crap out of the other players or die trying - it's a WAR GAME!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barbs are your resource factories. Why would you want to noble them? Unless you moving location, nobling Barbs (especially in your local vacinity) is like shooting yourself in the foot. I've seen players noble every village in their surroundings and all they do is slowly suffocate for their trouble.

I despise barb nobling. There's no skill in it!

Beat the crap out of the other players or die trying - it's a WAR GAME!
+1

If you only clear and noble active players, you end up getting stronger, faster allowing you to take down stronger players, easier, and sooner. That is the fun and the challenge for me. Nobling an abandoned village so that i can start from scratch is probably the worst thing i could do, mainly because it took me what, 2 to 4 weeks to build up my first village, i don't want to spend time doing that all over again. Besides, abandons help my main village grow faster, and help me take down stronger opponents.

DeletedUser

@ Holly

For me a world is decided when i get bored of it, i leave join a new world with friends and have a great time

Technically there is no end point until one player is left on the world. However i doubt we will ever reach that point as there will be a point when there are so few people still on the server that it is pointless for Innogames to keep the world going, and losing them money/lost profit
Or
it will reach a point where there is a massive stalemate and everyone will want the world ended

Back to the question: the world ends when u leave it in my view

Need any other help don't hesitate to message me in game or here.

Good luck with your tw experience
And hope you are successful and have a great time

DeletedUser

+1

If you only clear and noble active players, you end up getting stronger, faster allowing you to take down stronger players, easier, and sooner. That is the fun and the challenge for me. Nobling an abandoned village so that i can start from scratch is probably the worst thing i could do, mainly because it took me what, 2 to 4 weeks to build up my first village, i don't want to spend time doing that all over again. Besides, abandons help my main village grow faster, and help me take down stronger opponents.

I think this is a valid point early game but dont you think that leaving all the barbs, while being useful for farming, could actually hinder you in the later stages.

I think the need to get rid of opponents is of course the first priority however once an area is secure - i mean like a few continents then surely nobling barbs is a sensible thing. I expect that this world will be littered with barbs and so you could probably noble half of them and still have enough for farming. I think you just have to get the balance right as the more villages you have got the more troops you have got (obvious i know), and deal with the guys who look down on you for doing it. Seems to be more common amongst the earlier worlds of .net though...