• n00bs go all EMO and start crying, quite game and leave a tonne of abandons
  • guys who are good at this game go attack another n00b
  • noobs go nobling abandons
That is the tribalwars way.

I'm with the other that disagreed. This is more the cycle in my eyes:

World opens
Good players join
Good players war each other
The losers of said wars are rimmed, and usually quit.
The winners no longer have competition worth fighting and quit as well.
world is dominated by noobs as they are the only ones not bored to tears already.

DeletedUser

I'm with the other that disagreed. This is more the cycle in my eyes:

World opens
Good players join
Good players war each other
The losers of said wars are rimmed, and usually quit.
The winners no longer have competition worth fighting and quit as well.
world is dominated by noobs as they are the only ones not bored to tears already.

sadly that is really true, but there are good players who decide to stay.

DeletedUser

I think this is a valid point early game but dont you think that leaving all the barbs, while being useful for farming, could actually hinder you in the later stages.
At what point you start nobling barbarians totally depends on your circumstances.
It is inevitable though, you are right.

On growing barbarian worlds, it is easier to justify nobling them.

DeletedUser

I'm a newb ( hopefully not a n00b) and this game has obviously seen many incarnations at other times.... I was wondering if the outcome is almost preset at this point? do 2 main tribes dominate the world at the end? does 1 tribe win? Or is it impossible to guess?

I've always thought that as long as there is two different people on a world with two different ideologies, then there will be war.

Even if one tribe is left standing, someone will have a dislike for someone else and they will most likely end up attacking each other. I know in my W13 tribe on .net, there are a few players i'd love to take down. Even a friend i'd attack just for the fact he'd put up a very good fight and make it entertaining.

DeletedUser

Its all about power. After a bit one tribe will start to dominate, and it will seem like they have the world sown up. They make alliances with the tribes below them, and grow lazy. Then the tribes below then gang up on No1 and unseat them, and another tribe takes its place, because it wants the number one spot. Thus the cycle is repeated, until as whitty said its just players fighting for that top spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and good knowledge here, thanks for sharing;)

i'm a bit dissapointed to hear that theres no final outcome with 1 winning tribe...

@penthesilea_ im gonna kik yo assss!;D
@Im Godly_ thanks and i think i'll take you up on that offer soon;)

DeletedUser

Given enough time, there will be one winner, but no world has gotten to that point yet.

The question is, will there be one tribe left before everyone quits out of boredom.

DeletedUser

When the .net world had finished the lolliance war and there was only 1 big tribe left (T:V) a new tribe merged called DVADER which was TV's elite players who wanted to basically raise some hell.

There will never one tribe

DeletedUser

DeletedUser920

I've just started and I'm guessing about strategies, so don't take this as preaching, I'm just asking.

Surely if you have bonus barbarian villages it is worth nobling them to get the bonus - or is that a red herring ?

If you don't keep your villages fairly close together, (or close to your tribe) then how would you provide support ? Say so the church areas can overlap.

Is there not a school of thought that you should take over easy villages to build up slowly, rather than go head-head with the local opposition, which can only result in one player losing at least a month of gameplay invested. That way you can convince them their best interests are in joining your tribe. Or does the diplomacy not generally go this far ?

[Obviously I can see that an inactive high points village will be the best proposition.]

DeletedUser

Surely if you have bonus barbarian villages it is worth nobling them to get the bonus - or is that a red herring ?
sometimes it better to tske out local threats first, also you can still use resource bonus' by farming.
If you don't keep your villages fairly close together, (or close to your tribe) then how would you provide support ? Say so the church areas can overlap.
you build clusters of villages ^^
Is there not a school of thought that you should take over easy villages to build up slowly, rather than go head-head with the local opposition, which can only result in one player losing at least a month of gameplay invested. That way you can convince them their best interests are in joining your tribe. Or does the diplomacy not generally go this far ?
it takes up a lot of time to build up villages and in times of war especially you need fully built villages ready to just build an army in.
sometimes it better to tske out local threats first, also you can still use resource bonus' by farming.
it takes up a lot of time to build up villages and in times of war especially you need fully built villages ready to just build an army in. you could ask them to join your tribe, but you need to be able to gain somthing from it and the idea is to destroy the other players accounts ^^

DeletedUser

it takes up a lot of time to build up villages and in times of war especially you need fully built villages ready to just build an army in.

it takes up a lot of time to build up villages and in times of war especially you need fully built villages ready to just build an army in. you could ask them to join your tribe, but you need to be able to gain somthing from it and the idea is to destroy the other players accounts ^^

I think i would call that double post with a single post

lol

DeletedUser

If .co.uk follows the line of .net what we'll see if the below life cycle:

• n00bs go nobling abandons.
  • guys who are good at this game attack n00bs
  • n00bs go all EMO and start crying, quite game and leave a tonne of abandons
  • guys who are good at this game go attack another n00b
  • noobs go nobling abandons
That is the tribalwars way.

Well, theres a name i have not seen for a long long time :)

DeletedUser904

not always, it often depends on the type of bouns that village offers, the size, the village build and the area around you

I am not sure i understand your question, but you shouldn't be noble villages too far from eachother, at the longest 5-7 hours for your first noblement. It needs to be atleast 7 fields away from your first village so you don't share farms between two villages

Well it is often the smartest choice to go ahead and attack the strongest player in your as a noble target, but you should never invit him into your tribe unless you believe that is the only way you can surivie.

In most cases you grow faster by taking the village, even if you take heavy loses as you now have two barracks to build troops instead of one.

DeletedUser

I have to say, It ends when the peopel in the world, have too many villages to manage, And Innogames, realize that its time to just put the world otu of its missery.

W1 is still around because it still has some opposing tribes.

Welt 1 on die-stammie is gone, because a players got so far ahead of the #2 there was no chance of the #2 becomign #1. And because basicly a tribe owned the world (i believe thats true not sure though, i quit Welt 1 a very long time ago.)

DeletedUser

Well, theres a name i have not seen for a long long time :)

.siv.!!!! It’s turning into a .net party here, all we need is Shadow Force and its all sorted!!

Good to see I’m not the only one who was weak and could not resist the urge or random pwnage.

Cald

DeletedUser

I'm a newb ( hopefully not a n00b) and this game has obviously seen many incarnations at other times.... I was wondering if the outcome is almost preset at this point? do 2 main tribes dominate the world at the end? does 1 tribe win? Or is it impossible to guess?

Didn't mind to read the whole thread, so this may have been commented :p

A newb and a noob is the pure same thing. Newbie = n00b | n00b = newbie

DeletedUser

Didn't mind to read the whole thread, so this may have been commented :p

A newb and a noob is the pure same thing. Newbie = n00b | n00b = newbie

Not true, a 'newbie' and a 'noob' are different things! A 'newbie' is someone who is new to something, a beginner like the OP. A noob, on the other hand, is an idiot who knows nothing about something, regardless of how long they have been doing it, and will never learn more about it. There's your fact for the day!

But to reply to the OP, it really is impossible to guess how a world will play out (I dont say "end", because worlds can go on for years, and I've only heard of a few closing out of all the TW versions). I think that as long as people want to play a world, there will be conflict between competing tribes/players in it. I couldn't even begin to describe how many ways there are of a world playing out, but if you stick around long enough you'll get to see for yourself.