TOOL

DeletedUser12916

How can a player who has only 'just began' speed round come along and win each and every round with such speed in village and troop builds.
It does not make any sense at all and I know I am not the only player complaining about TOOL.
It is not fair on the rest of us players who PAY to play TRIBAL WARS - if this carries on I can foresee a lot of the regular players leaving.

There have been numerous complaints submitted about him. Tonight, he gets banned - for 20 minutes! Its a joke!

lol amazing didnt see this from starting .lol

one question to you green tree and your team (whosoever)--- ARE YOU AN MAD ? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12908

one question to you green tree and your team (whosoever)--- ARE YOU AN MAD ? ^^

Sorry I dont understand ''ARE YOU AN MAD?'' - What is that supposed to mean?

DeletedUser12916

yesh , i wrote " ARE YOU AN MAD" and not *** are you a mad****

you think mods will stop tool to play SPEED omg :D

lol domi and team , next time ask green tree before you enter

DeletedUser12908

And its people like you who prove my point - you can not have an open and honest discussion without being insulting, rude and condescending.

I will have a good honest discussion with anyone, but I will not enter into name calling, being rude, insulting other people or being condescending.

If you (Universal Technocrat) and others on here so wish to bring down the tone then so be it. I will not be a part of it.

DeletedUser

it wasnt greentree talking about the mods, that was the other guy.

DeletedUser12916

And its people like you who prove my point - you can not have an open and honest discussion without being insulting, rude and condescending.

I will have a good honest discussion with anyone, but I will not enter into name calling, being rude, insulting other people or being condescending.

If you (Universal Technocrat) and others on here so wish to bring down the tone then so be it. I will not be a part of it.

well good game bro , your team may be the cheaters with open book who once blamed someone has stolen pp , and when asked about the proof , you turned up hahaha ..

^^ not being rude , just turn mirror and you find your team and you an ANTI FIGURE

DeletedUser12899

Matt, nobody in speed likes you, you are just a self-centered pr*ck, you are cocky in messages that people send to you, theres no need for it, in all honesty you aren't even good enough to call yourself "pro", you are probably in the top 25 best players in speed yes, but not as good as you think, you was not recalled for in this forum, remove yourself.
Also i am not one of tobi's "many accounts", im just a new account of somebody in the speed gaming section:)
I have played in one speed round where Matt was playing as well. I must say when I messaged him he actually replied and was very polite and kind. :)

EDIT: Yet I am still new to the forum and I do not know many of you.

DeletedUser12916

bro , he replied to me as well when i was new , the turning point takes place when all his SLAP members deviated the entire team.

since then he is always SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
and gets the same on forums :(

nevermind please ^^ but thats my poor logic maybe :(

DeletedUser11285

Correct. We do NOT look into players villages and share that information out, nor do we edit people's villages to give them the advantage.

i did not say you edited players villages to give them an advantage i said it could be done by the mods, not that they did it, read what i said and as for the mods giving out information thats a load of bull, i have talked to mods on msn and skype who have told me that sum mods did it on past worlds for them,

You watch the players like hawks if they are cheating but i bet you dont watch the mods to check if they are cheating, like an activity log so everytime a mods looks into a players village it gets recorded and what they did to that village

DeletedUser

lollolololololololl who created this llovely thread <3 to him

we have a large diversity it seems ,

DeletedUser10594

I have played in one speed round where Matt was playing as well. I must say when I messaged him he actually replied and was very polite and kind. :)

EDIT: Yet I am still new to the forum and I do not know many of you.

welcome in SLAP!

DeletedUser12948

How can a player who has only 'just began' speed round come along and win each and every round with such speed in village and troop builds.
It does not make any sense at all and I know I am not the only player complaining about TOOL.
It is not fair on the rest of us players who PAY to play TRIBAL WARS - if this carries on I can foresee a lot of the regular players leaving.

There have been numerous complaints submitted about him. Tonight, he gets banned - for 20 minutes! Its a joke!

no worries greentree, i beat him for you now, :D

he aint a robot....

you just got to need some friends, thats all....

seeya next long run :D

DeletedUser12407

Serious?

Maybe you beat the barbs, nice job!

You and your retarded crew ran together with 6 players on me and nobled at least one single village.. sorry but where you want to say you beat me?

Btw nice job that you stood up at 6 or something to noble 40 more barbs, really good!

DeletedUser12948

yeah, i am still sitting in my undies...

you were probably sweating buckets watching from sleepmode....

man, if you would have launched at me, it would be different..

but with only mixed villages, you wouldnt have stood a chance :D

:D

DeletedUser12407

? I just stood up now and tbh i couldnt believe it at all. Anyway thaz what you made is just: im also with 5 slaves too bad to noble him so i have to stanf up very early to finally beat him.

And now bye and we'll see us in ages again that i can show you how to beat other players

DeletedUser

? I just stood up now and tbh i couldnt believe it at all. Anyway thaz what you made is just: im also with 5 slaves too bad to noble him so i have to stanf up very early to finally beat him.

And now bye and we'll see us in ages again that i can show you how to beat other players

we play as a team because it is a team game.
and we play as a team because we have fun together, and not like you, hang out alone or so.
So are you all slaves boosting the Tool account?

You cannot criticize other players for teaming when you openly build and noble your own accounts to get an advantage.
You were beaten fairly, deal with it.

DeletedUser12407

were did someone said it wasnt fair?

no, everybody has the same chanes to win. the players didnt even knew that we did that one time, where it wasnt even planned before the start (oh no, you were included in this round -> so for you its of course in every round)

maybe next time do yourself with adrian together and search out for better arguments, its ridiculous what you make

DeletedUser12948

So are you all slaves boosting the Tool account?

You cannot criticize other players for teaming when you openly build and noble your own accounts to get an advantage.
You were beaten fairly, deal with it.

beaten by someone who does not use any co-player... or other accounts to boast me....

hell. i even sat other players to help my comrades....

DeletedUser12407

you want to get proud after they celebrate you because you won against a player who had a day latestart.. yes thats really a thing where you can be proud of

you:
- started from beginning
- tribe with 5players
- ran with 6players on one player
- very proud about your performance
- nobody

Tool:
- started a day late
- 2member tribe (tribemember inactive)
- doesnt care about you
- tons of haters

i hope this facts will finally motivate you to stop spamming