Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

Is it too early?! I'm not sure but I think with the first signs of tribes getting all hot and bothered by each other might just be time to start the easy at a glance guide to how many internals Daz has taken this week :icon_eek:

So without further ado let us begin our light hearted and never to be taken seriously look at who is doing what to whom on UK16 (blows dust off those infamous TFF cameras)

Rank 1: ROTN 173.606 Points 44 memberand 70 villas
ODA: 276,045 Rank 1
ODD: 65,328 Rank 4

Clustered mainly in the SW they have afew tribes to remove to dominate their position but as Hippos and AFA make up two of those tribes I think they will be smiling and churning out those axes.

Lost a few members to restarts/ the bonfire and a literal interpretation of the word NAP this is to be expected with their spread but won't have pleased the winners of UK1. Very good to see the cartoons back too and you have to say the tribe to catch. Still lot of work to do and do have a few members a long way from their core so yes easy growth without stepping on toes but hard to get support around if they get a real fight on their hands.

Very high ODA for this stage of the world and I will let you decide if this is a good thing or not but for me probably not.

Rank 2: Nubs 157.035 Points 33 members and 56 villas
ODA: 198.585 Rank 3
ODD: 40.966 Rank 9

Spread thinner than a wartime jam sandwich we have all been assured that if you are good enough this doesn't matter and we have all chortled. Time will of course tell but hilarious to see their leader already take villages next to his Future Internals sorry tribe mates just ready to pop next door for some sugar when the time is right!

About to internal Losdos (so soon?!)and then will there be a sign of the co player? Well history tells us probably no.

This all said their leader is a very gutsy player and whilst many (ok all) question his leadership and diplomacy skills I think by sheer force of personality he will get this tribe moving. I do expect to see more of them leave as their position linked with their leaders diplomacy means move to be rimmed. However, they have lots of spots left so with a few deft recruit nukes and we can see this tribe become a large threat indeed or maybe crumble as the Bobby Dazler sees better internalling opportunities elsewhere.

Whatever happens this is the tribe towatch if you like to exclaim, “oh my”.

Rank 3: ExP 150.131 Points 35 members and 55 villas
ODA: 220.285 Rank 2
ODD: 171.510 Rank 1

Located in a swathe across the northern K's (with the majority of them favouring the Western side and a few located down in the South East) they have lost one leader to RL (sad to see him go) and another has been internalled which was sad just for his incisive posts on the externals (you will be missed)

They have some excellent caps and the odd eyebrow raiser but with new leadership in place you'd think they will now start to live up to their name.

Some good recruits joining over the past few days along with some astute recruit nukes being sent over the past week or so and I think from a rocky start (diplomatically and credibility wise) they are now well positioned to control the north of this world.

You have to say a contender once all the froth from the start up kings and queens dies away and the crunch of winning a world begins. Still with extremely high ODD seems their preparations have begun already!

Rank 4: T.I.T 106.497 Points 48 members and 55 villas
ODA: 142.280 Rank 6
ODD: 62.219 Rank 5

Sharing a K with the EXP tribe will mean their story on this world I think will be nasty, brutish and short! Already one down will the nipple folk be able to turn things around as they have some easy diplomatic solutions lying about (not sure the Lizard taunting of ROTN's sniping abilities as a villa name helps soothe over old wounds!)

Some good players here and some not too special at all so either they will surprise us all and punch above their weight or will find their better players recruited away and the tribe become just a footnote in TW stats.

My view is the latter alas but I hope they will surprise us all.

Rank 5: CATS 92.195 points 45 members and 48 villas
ODA: 152.767 Rank 4
ODD: 17.104 Rank 17

So our furious moggies spanking Hippos for fun come in at Rank 5 and they are spread rather like a dimpled tablecloth over the rump of the ROTN tribe which is apt as they have lost a few villas to the W1 winners which is not a great sign for them early doors.

Still these are wild cats not your normal house trained type so will Uk16 tremble to their nocturnal lovemaking or throw the proverbial flowerpot and silence themf orever. Me? Well I favour the trip to Homebase approach and think wild and furious they may but stuffed and hung upon a Noob's wall they will be.

Still they have a few good players there and must be doing a fair bit right to get to Rank 5 so again if they play well they may yet surprise us all

Rank 6: T4H 92.375 points 46 member sand 47 villas
ODA: 102.598 Rank 8
ODD; 29.858 Rank 16

Located in the NE and already lost a villa to the nipple folk. I am just going to say no to this lot. No to their longevity, no to their lasting a very long time despite them probably having the easiest k to be in, in relation to the bigger beasts around them

Just No. Expect their ODD to rise and their villas to be given new homes shortly as soon as other tribes expand into their K

Rank 7: TH 91.946 47 members and 49villas
ODA: 105.750 Rank 7
ODD: 39.218 Rank 11

Again a NW tribe and sharing a K with two larger tribes means that this tribe will find the going tough indeed. Early war with the Nipple folk showing a little inexperience from their leaders and you have to say scanning the member list that they are really going to struggle to make an impact as we move from start up to the time of plenty.

I sense a rapid fall from the top 10.

Rank 8: ER (just for cheetah!) 78.242 Points 25 members and 35 villas
ODA: 78.447 Rank 10
ODD: 11.297 Rank 42

Smallest member count in the top 10 and with a decent spread in the SE they may be aptly named. Daz lovers to boot so what's not to like here?

Probably heaps but I'm not going to tell you!

Rank 9: A.F.A 83.822 points 49 members and 51 villas
ODA: 148.731 Rank 5
ODD: 46.554 Rank 8

Well every world you will find our favourite MacDonald window smashers and this time they find themselves between ROTN, ER and Nuke but they are clustered (maybe a little too tightly mind) and they are throwing their mini nukes about and soaking up some pain too.

I think they can and will work well together and will do well until matched up against a much bigger tribe but I think will stay top 10 for a while yet unless the world settings fox them.

Rank 10: Hippos

Is unfair but I am not going to rate them. They are doomed. You know it, I know it and indeed they probably know it too so lets move on and welcome a new member to the top 10 shortly.

Here ends the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] top 10 so as in the past if you think I am being unfair is tough if you spot a mistake then let me know and I will edit it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

You've never liked me jo... but alas, was a good read. nicely done

DeletedUser11971

You've never liked me jo... but alas, was a good read. nicely done

I've never not liked you Daz I just think you can be so much more than a chief internaller of the UK server. You are a much better player than that I think so it makes me sad.

DeletedUser4342

Am still wondering who #8 is ?? as no tribe hehe

DeletedUser

Bangers merged into ThePhoenixRises and now plays that account. I'm not sure if the original player is still on there or not, but it wasn't a vanilla internal.

DeletedUser

Bangers merged into ThePhoenixRises and now plays that account. I'm not sure if the original player is still on there or not, but it wasn't a vanilla internal.

The original players were Admiral Phoenix and Cory. Of course they still don't play it!

Bangers changed onto it (as he was going to internal it) because he had literally no troops and that account did. He got cleared or something.

DeletedUser

A great read .... and a fair assessment of CATS considering what people know of us. Appreciate that you recognise we 'just may' surprise people.

Have Hippos imploded yet?

DeletedUser11971

So ExP players have nearly all left leaving poor Bangers adrift which screams to me gossip and scandal (or a sausage based Duke refusing to hand over ducal privs) and formed a new tribe called Down Under?!

Name is a bit pants move seems smart to me!

DeletedUser6623

They did a failed attempt of poaching nubs members too.. *sigh*

DeletedUser10790

well this world appears to have a bit of drama.....

blue

DeletedUser12062

well this world appears to have a bit of drama.....

blue

Lets hope so mate no disrespect but so far all the tp tribes be it Nubs or the old EXP taken some heavy flack
Sticking my neck out on this and I include myself ive not yet read much that says the current ranking even deserve the current spots.
A few noobs been sent to rim a leader or two not realy made the wise choices, people rushing academys when they overlook troops I would say a little drama would be welcome by all