Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser5250

A fair assessment and a good read. Thanks for the effort you put in.

DeletedUser

she sucks. she's biased but tries to look neutral. nonetheless she puts much effort in her posts and I enjoy reading them <3

DeletedUser2178

Jo biased?? never......looking forward to an update though, ER have jumped a couple of places over the last week or so....just sayin ;)

DeletedUser11971

So has been a while since this was updated in a vain attempt to get some of you lazy slonks to maybe post one up?

I live in hope so this WILL be the lastone until I see some efforts from some of you!

Now to the big questions on this world?! Who has been resurrecting old cartoon shows in their quest for glory and who has been sent tumbling to obscurity as we have a peek at all the main tribes to see who is writing their name in lights and who is well just writing their name before the final crash....

Rank 1 UNDER 2.450.024 Points 44 Members and 459 villas
ODA: 4.54 million Rank 1
ODD: 2.41 million Rank 1

Well this tribe (is it a premade or a tribe made from premades?! Discuss no seriously please don't) is Rank 1 in well everything leaving me very little to quibble with!

Spread over the north like a typical UK summer's day cloud cover they have already weeded out other tribes from their turf and removed other contenders from their path with ease through a combination of the traditional bat on the head with an axe and some well aimed recruit nukes (Learning to Count Star being one that made me smile!). A low tribe turnover is more down to the tribe having gone from caterpillar to butterfly but then when you accept they also lost ODT in doing this you have to say they are settled and they look better organised now that the (uses hushed tones Godlike Will left to do some summer exams...!)

Still 30% of their caps are from barbs and 10% from internals but am sure you can dismiss some of this as church bulking out and internals well they happen and particularly in a tribe with a lot of start up players.

In summary they are doing very well and have left your scribe quibbleless which is slightly disturbing so to avoid a dangerous precedent being set I will point out they are losing villas to AFA which is a tribe led by a man who, honestly I do not make these things up, believes he can do animal impressions via the medium of mail. If in doubt mail him and ask for a demonstration of domestic animals as I don't think he does exotics (or fish).

Rank 2 ROTN 1.803.213 Points 44 members and 335 villas.
ODA: 3.7 million Rank 2
ODD: 2.19 million Rank 2

Well the tribe to be in if you like changes, polls and wondering who to speak to about the barb policy on a day to day basis.

Well accentuate the positive and you have a tribe that has weathered huge issues over who internals what,a war that isn't going well and part time leaders covering for the boss and is still Ranked 2 in everything that matters and has an impressive average villa size and has just got two proven Dukes step up to ease the burden on another extremely experienced UK Duke. Now some would say that ROTN have not fulfilled their potential and pre world hype but it could also be argued that despite doing very accurate impressions of an oil tanker in heavy seas with no rudder they haven't hit the proverbial rocks nor have sent their share price plummeting and have done this whilst fighting a war against 3 of the top 10.

Caps wise they are in internal hell at the moment but as the disenchanted have left you might be wise to think that the players that remain are committed and will start toall pull in the same direction and begin to make good the pre world hype.

Positionally they control the SE half of K54 and have wide fronts to expand into the proxy forces of Under but of course wide fronts means that they will continue to be nibbled upon.

A name change for these guys? Probably as they start a new chapter and with the new leadership will it be curtains for Cats?!

Rank 3: ER 1.724.232 Points and 47 members and 372 villas
ODA: 2.32 million Rank 3
ODD: 426,050 Rank 17

My tribe so lots to tell you but alas form dictates I can't!

Rank 4: CATS 1.142.223 49 Members and258 villas
ODA: 1.83 million Rank 4
ODD: 1.24 million Rank4

Well our furious felines are steadily climbing the ranks, holding their own with their nub like tormentors and post up almost every time they kill a nuke (or something that might be argued is a nuke if you feeling generous and played Grepolis)

Positionally they are wedged up against ROTN and have a cluster of their foe in their core so inability to remove this will stretch their defensive resources and success would make them into real contenders.

Their leader has had his brickbats but you have to say has led his tribe to this point without seeming to do much wrong (um I thought Q7 on his last quiz a little unfair) and although was a cat on the lap of the evil mastermind at Under at the beginning soon they might be outgrowing this role but only if they can resolve the ROTN war in their favour.

But so far so good and if you must quibble then you could point at their high barb noble rate combined with their very high internal rate showing that maybe there are cracks here to exploit as they too are embroiled in trying to find players for accs or needing to co play to be able to survive.

I sense their woes might just be about to get cranked up a few gears too.....

Rank 5 AFA 1.005.422 Points and 48 members with 226 villas.
ODA: 1.75 million Rank 5
ODD: 674,544 Rank 11

Clustered better than a famous type of chocolate bar our favourite coffee shop destroyers are having a very good world. Always good at working together they have finally got onto the leadership board early and whilst they are up against the Rank 1 tribe are finally taking some villas off them.

They have recruited a few from the wreckage of TIT whilst will help them as they were a bit under powered on quality players and they will need this help as they look to hold off Under from expanding into their territory.

They lead 11-2 in stats against the Thundercats alliance which just goes to show how far a bit of teamwork will get you or maybe it is the threat of having to take villas or be forced to read a rendition of a surprised owl each morning.

Either way it appears to be working and this tribe are ticking quite a few boxes at the moment.

Ok will update the rest later....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great to see you still do a great Rating Jo will do one myself when i get to know this world better still playing catch up and working out where everyone is

DeletedUser

Very Good read...

Although admittedly, I had to google the definition of 'brickbat' :)

DeletedUser

(uses hushed tones Godlike Will left to do some summer exams...!)

I don't remember leaving for any summer exams.. I remember leaving because I lost interest and was too unreliable on my playtimes.

But then again, people who I don't talk to, and frankly dislike, do usually know what goes on in my life much better than I.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
YAY, the ego is back... rumour has it that if you don't talk about him he will get redder and redder till he explodes in a big cloud of hot air and vanity...

so...

Think the main issue for anyone wanting to do a ranking, is the bar has been set very high, agree with the opinions or not, they are always expressed in a more intelligent way the the normal "your a noob..., no your a noob..." discussions that leak for the speed rat forum...