Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser10790

So much mention of nubs, at least this time I'm not involved

blue

DeletedUser10790

Ah ok, I'll see that soon enough I'm sure. They all jelly of you man?

Blue

DeletedUser11546

Blue... lets be honest, you are the biggest nub of them all !!!

DeletedUser11971

Well I guess it is time for an update and as always if you spot a mistake then point it out, nicely, and I will edit and of course do feel the need to do your own top 10 or just give us a non biased and telling us how it is view about your own tribe!

So who is Top of the Pops and who is heading for the exits in a week packed full of revelations, dastardly deeds, tribe hopping and more so without further ado let us see who has been doing what to whom...

Rank 1 (New Entry): UNDER 448,442 Points 49 members and 136 villas
ODA: 416.762 Rank 2
ODD: 109.467 Rank 8

Well new entry but basically the old EXP (minus a sausage) with a few well aimed recruit nukes bolstering their ranks and managed to reset their stats too but still climb to Rank 2 on ODA and getting some attention back so you have top say one of the more exciting tribes to be in at the moment.

Positionally they are now spread over the top 2 k's like a slightly disturbing rash and with a small cluster down in the southern k's. I think looking at the map it seems that all have room to grow so looks rosy as we like to say but diplomatically they might struggle if the residents of the two northern k's were to get chatting and go for them. Known for their inability to be totally honest in their diplomatic dealings their way to success is to noble everyone else and so far this simple plan is being executed well. Lots of caps being made (few internals but mostly red dots and the odd barb) and the only fly in the ointment is 6 caps against them showing either a small inability to look at the map when recruit nuking or the leaders taking the stack em high and lets see who makes it approach (and nothing wrong with that at this stage of the game)

Once these isolated members are gone I expect to see a few more recruit nukes being sent out to paper over the cracks that will appear in this tribe. Still for now is the hottest tribe to be in but a little birdie tells me that this just might not be the strict dress code and eye watering expensive cocktails behind the bar. For now will be No 1 but medium term this tribe will fail in its current set up I think.

Edit: I started this update in the morning and since then Under have taken 4 villas so well done them!

Rank 2 (down 1) : ROTN 401,502 Points 48 members and 125 villas
Last week: 173.606 Points 44 members and 70 villas

ODA: 550.691 Rank 1 (NC)
ODD: 166.750 Rank 3 (up 1)

Well last week's summit gazers are down a spot and caps wise they have lost a member to an angry feline furball and looks like an interesting case of My villa Your Villa going on with an Under member but on the positive side exceptional growth with red dots and some large barbs (guessing restarts) being taken.

Am seeing all manner of tribes mixed up in the stats as we leave start up and enter the time of plenty period of the world. Lots of tribes having had an easy ride will now find themselves being slapped with marinade and being prepared for dinner.

They have been active with the recruit nuke and some decent additions being made (and one eyebrow raiser) which will offset the loss of a few of their UK1 veterans.

They have those Felines to deal with but all the big tribes are sharing K's so should be all axes shortly to see who dominates their K!

Overall all of what you would have expected from this tribe up to now with the only worry being quite a few of the old W1 players are not making the distance. Rusty startup techniques or late game players unable to re adjust to the high stakes of start up? Time will tell I guess.

Rank 3 (+1): T.I.T 179.162 Points 47 members and 67 villas

ODA: 318.163 Rank 3 (+3)
ODD: 151.365 Rank 5 (NM)

The quality of the caps might not be quite stellar when compared with some of the other tribes but you must temper this with who they are competing with. If they can muster some good alliances and work well together they might have a good chance of securing their k. My fear is will they listen to the siren voices of early wars are bad and be outgrown but it is easy for me to say as am rim comfy but they have quality players there so I am intrigued as to how they will play this.

One to watch but is going to be tough for them to be all “Hello Boys” but I have a sneaky feeling they will pop a few ego's along the way.

Rank 4 (+1): CATS 176.205 Points 44 members and 62 villas

ODA: 289.229 Rank 5
ODD: 105.298 Rank 9

Big jump in ODD and I expect this trait to continue as our Furious Felines cloaked in gold braid and having endless committee meetings eventually agree with me that their position is “interesting” their future “uncertain” but for now they are climbing the ranks and more importantly the rise in ODDis not hand in hand with a hemorrhaging of villas.

Their caps are a mixture of decent villas and some small barbs (not looked to see if these are nitro powered bonus barbs but I think probably not).

Still if they soak up the ODD and keep their villas and keep growing as they are they might just carve out a large chunk of their k. Slightly high tribal turnover is a worry but lots to like here too.

Rank 5 (+3): ER 160.982 Points 35 members and 61 villas

ODA: 170.905 Rank 8 (+2)
ODD: 74.456 Rank 15 (+27)

Huge rise in ODD down to one player taking on a small tribe that turned out to be all army guys. Oh how we laughed but this aside is my tribe so form dictates I say very little.

Rank 6: (+3) AFA 138.923 Points 48 members and 61 villas

ODA: 290.279 Rank 4 (+1)
ODD: 157.357 Rank 4 (+4)

Up 3 spots and a big jump in ODA and ODD means our sit in protesters have been busy as is their usual form. No caps against them yet and whilst their 13 new villas are not setting the TW world alight they are not awful or barb munching either. Okish tribal turnover and signs are that although never taken a UK world by storm yet they are going well so far and positionally they do have weaker tribes above them so lots to play for.

Rank 7 (=): TH 130.341 Points 39 members and 53 villas

ODA: 172.498 Rank 7 (=)
ODD: 81.420 Rank 12 (-1)

Was I too quick to write off our Nordic blacksmiths? No I don't think so as 12 caps against is bad but having so many tribes take villas off you means diplomatically you are a furnace short of a tool shop and if you are in this tribe leave now with some of your dignity intact. Will be gone from the top 10 fairly quickly I think.

Rank 8: (NE) SAD 135.222 points 47 members and 56 villas

ODA: 101,188 Rank 14
ODD: 53,210 Rank 19

Well positionally they are the meat in a ROTN/Feline sandwich which has some pluses and of course a bit of a downside and when you then consider they have AFA to their East and the Hammer lot to the north you could dismiss them (especially as recruited ex Hippos) that they are doomed.

Alas stat wise I have to agree and say that recruiting will make them look ok for now but reality will bite shortly. Also they have a pic of a knight like figure on their profile and we all know what that means!

Rank 9: BloOd 114.340 Points 41 members and 47 villas.

A rim tribe of some potential but mixed in with Under so not long as a going concern I think and seeing their bigger players getting picked off already (nice job Packman!) means I expect them to not be here next time so not going to pop up their ODA and ODD (one small the other large I guess!)

Rank 10: BloOd 114.340 Points 41 members and 47 villas

Led by an experienced player and one who has been in world winning tribes before but this is very spread out amongst some active and hungry tribes so it will be tough. I know that whatever happens they'll have some fun though and hope some of the less experienced players get a decent education before they hand over the keys to their villas or get an invite and progress. One to keep an eye on I think just in case there is a little stardust and a good dollop of luck!

Where are they now:

No 2: Nubs. Well have their own thread about this so not much to add except that this world will be a little duller without a Daz led tribe. Sad to see them go and also the way in which they went.

No 3: EXP. Well technically a rebranding exercise to make us all forget their little diplomatic faux pas'. Totally fooled me!

No6 T4H. Bit of a mystery with players scattering to the Who Turned the Lights Out Tribe and some others. Am sure someone will enlighten us all as to the whodunnits!

No 10 Hippos. Disbanded on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP]which came as a shock to all of us

Still 4 tribes already out of the top 10 is not a good sign for any aspiring leader out there but I hope that one or two make it and show us what they can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
YAY Jo is back... :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:...

My life is once again complete...

DeletedUser12062

Great read itwillbeoverbychristmas.
A good and clear honest apraisal, love the top of the pops theme tune going on in my head as I read it.
Should be made as a sticky with no replies as a record of the world

DeletedUser

great read, as always Jo, thanks for being such a positive input on the externals ;)