Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

I don't remember leaving for any summer exams.. I remember leaving because I lost interest and was too unreliable on my playtimes.

But then again, people who I don't talk to, and frankly dislike, do usually know what goes on in my life much better than I.

You are probably the best player ever on this server in the time periods that you have stated that you are awesome at and I have no doubt awesome at the other periods too.

Alas if you could remember what you actually said then this would help but hey at least I called you a Godlike figure and used hushed tones when talking about you?!

I mean its a start right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12021

You can't blame him really for losing interest.

After all after making a personal promise to rim a person who later got internalled made him lose his goal

DeletedUser

You can't blame him really for losing interest.

After all after making a personal promise to rim a person who later got internalled made him lose his goal

He'll rim him every other world he joins though!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I fear your getting your excuses confused....

14 - exams was why his account lost villages to the nub known as Ruffus mass gang bang on his tribe...
15 - got bored after rimming everyone of the nubs that catted his account out of contention...
16 - just 'lost interest'...

I guess the problem is that putting in bot protection codes isn't really much fun or much of a challenge and it's no wonder he soon gets bored...

DeletedUser

very good read. about AFA taking some villages off us, I must say they haven't really been a priority so far. we have been busy fighting barbs and TIT and ROTN (mostly barbs though). but nonetheless they are a decent tribe and I've been a witness of their alright teamworks while sitting accounts.

DeletedUser11971

whats wrong with that?! Unless you got Iteam's Mum logging on to check what he is up to I can't see why a Lizard sitting would be bad?

DeletedUser12062

You guys make me laugh re UNDER
Lizards obviously is a rather important guy, no ones going to argue that but hes not the only guy in there.
Defending isnt all down to him same as attacking.
But hes a motivator a rather clever boss as it goes but to read these externals hes certainly unloved here but hes our boss so plenty of local love
Itwillbeoverbyxmas great write up again but im saddened you havent included your own tribe.
You dismiss your feelings about others to give it a good write up so why cant you include your own?

DeletedUser12062

I disagrea
she gave a good opinion on the enemys (everyones an enemy) so why not do her own tribe in same way
As history unfolds we got nothing to compare growth n predictions

DeletedUser11546

well why don't you write an analysis of all the top tribes... no ones stopping you.

DeletedUser12129

Super-Will got totally handled by everybody in here. It seems unconscionable to laugh at others poking fun at him, but I can already tell he's full of crap so: hahahahahdja~1 noob!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12129

Also, I imagine there is nobody else writing analyses of the top tribes because it would be nigh on impossible to match the quality of the content of the previous ones. Excellent read, ItWillBeOverbyChristmas.

DeletedUser

Super-Will got totally handled by everybody in here. It seems unconscionable to laugh at others poking fun at him, but I can already tell he's full of crap so: hahahahahdja~1 noob!

Perhaps when you are on the forum for longer you will learn that Jo, Mancunia and BuisnessTime are all trolls who like to lick eachother.
It's better to ignore said trolls on the most common encounter, that's what everyone does.

They just can't match the skill that players such as myself, CF etc have and so need to find ways to put us down and pick at everything we say as well as twisting whatever they can. It's all too common these days, and is quite enjoyable to read frankly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

They like to lick eachother?

Like to lick? You really picked the first word that came into mind, didn't you.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Our next lick orgy is scheduled for Sunday morning at 8am..... nothing like starting the day with a good licking...

We dim the lights, light the candles and project a 12 foot image of Will on the celling...

Obviously that is more believable than Will 'god like skill'... entering all them bot protection codes has clearly warped his mind...

DeletedUser9598

34974384.jpg