Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just used the map to try and illustrate the current standing of ER and the border tribes to gain perspective of the move. Neither me nor Rob are talking representatively of ROTN, neither of us are dukes and do not have the authority to do so.

I like ER, I have friends in ER, I have nothing against them. This does not mean I can not disagree with a movement they are taking, but that is for the world to see whether it pans out, could well do, I just personally think the academy tribe is too close to the main. 50 players or whatever is a lot for a K without adding more on their doorstep.

After all this is the thread to share opinions on the top 10 tribes, no? :)

I never saw ~ER~ pop up, before, granted I didn't look too hard, always thought it was still in the making rather than a finished product, so when I saw it's completion thought I'd just add to my ER post on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee....

Though I think you missed the point that academy tribes are funny... even Magic should be having an ickle giggle at ER right now... and if we can't have an ickle giggle at ourselves and our friends, then who can we giggle at?...

I'm not having a go at anyone... I'm just pointing out what seems to me to be a silly tactic of putting food into a academy tribe when it should be eaten... even more silly considering recent issues within ER...

At no time have a claimed that ROTN haven't internalled players, or won't internalled players in the future.. though I'm pretty sure the players they internalled had either quit already, or at least agreed to being internalled... Neither would I criticise players in ROTN that took uk pro villages... though turning down easy caps offered by another tribe is something I would of criticised....

As everyone knows.. ROTN are fighting on many fronts and are currently struggling to hold their own... but at least the players still in ROTN and those that have recently joined have agreed to give everything they can to try and turn things around... rather than running off to another tribe at the first opportunity...

I never saw ~ER~ pop up, before, granted I didn't look too hard, always thought it was still in the making rather than a finished product, so when I saw it's completion thought I'd just add to my ER post on it.

Didn't a tribe we knew get offered the tribe role of ER academy?...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

rotn only av emselves to blame tbh, started with bunch of big names, recruited more, but neglected the fact that big names arnt necessarily big players, the declare war on cats who i assume would have been open for diplo had they rotn not played we are the kings and now we shall declare. n if er be thier only ally, a ally thats behind them on the rim :eek:, what good is that.

least they aint roled over n died though, n knk leaders seem to wanna fake thier way out of problems.

DeletedUser12021

rather than running off to another tribe at the first opportunity...

If that was supposed to be a personal offence at me, you sure should get informed better first to at least have some clue about what you're trying to imply.

It's very easy to state something you see happen on twmaps/twmaps without knowing the process that went behind it.

Now I urge you to sush instead of trolling/trying to pick a fight. uk pro is gone from the world, don't need another one to claim his title.

the declare war on cats who i assume would have been open for diplo had they rotn not played we are the kings and now we shall declare.

Don't lie. The war with CATS was declared after CATS decided to op one of the players of ROTN.
Having diplo after an op happens is like kicking someone in the face and saying after "let us love each other".

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I simply post my opinion... how others take it is there own choice... as some seem to forget their is no such thing as a ironic or sarcastic font (which is a shame)...

Though tis funny that you urge me to check my facts... when not an hour ago you were happy to claim things without first checking your facts...

I doubt it but I hope that's a threat... though I'm probably too far away for your to internal and I'm not a barb... though you should be warned... my D skillz are poor... :(

I wouldn't waste your time with D1 though... we both know he has a only a passing grasp on reality... plus he has leet D skillz...

DeletedUser

rotn only av emselves to blame tbh, started with bunch of big names, recruited more, but neglected the fact that big names arnt necessarily big players, the declare war on cats who i assume would have been open for diplo had they rotn not played we are the kings and now we shall declare. n if er be thier only ally, a ally thats behind them on the rim :eek:, what good is that.

least they aint roled over n died though, n knk leaders seem to wanna fake thier way out of problems.

War is part and parcel of the game, why settle for half a K? Of course ROTN were going to declare on CATS, why wouldn't they? Would CATS honestly have even wanted diplo with ROTN? The relationship with UNDER is well known, so would've left you with nowhere to grow. The war was inevitable.

Not sure about the ER comment? They obviously are not a rim tribe :icon_confused: A core K tribe is always going to expand into the rim, but they still pretty much control K55... and y'know ildem :icon_redface:

DeletedUser12021

I simply post my opinion... how others take it is there own choice... as some seem to forget their is no such thing as a ironic or sarcastic font (which is a shame)...

Though tis funny that you urge me to check my facts... when not an hour ago you were happy to claim things without first checking your facts...

You know as good aswell you were provoking with that statement. It was clear it was sarcasm directed at me, even though it's very misguided.

And the only fact I had wrong earlier is that I mistaken Daz for that other guy I don't even know (but according to you get a hard on about). I even admitted it.

I doubt it but I hope that's a threat... though I'm probably too far away for your to internal and I'm not a barb... though you should be warned... my D skillz are poor... :(

I'm not Will who threatens other players or tell them they will be rimmed on every world.
Making threads is just stupid.

And you don't have to tell me about your skills. I experienced them on the first row in the previous world after all. That wasn't an internal or barb, was it?

DeletedUser11971

ER in rim tribe shock slur! Lol ok well am sure we will get over this but am posting because we are ignoring this

And... UNDER ARE BARB MUNCHERS :p

which is terrible as is WTM's first few posts on here so well done for finding the externals and ty for the scoop on Under's dastardly ways with poor wee barbs.

Now (trembles) if someone says ROTN are just Noobs coming back for a spear slapping from D1 that the top 3 all slandered. Oh wait...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You know as good aswell you were provoking with that statement. It was clear it was sarcasm directed at me, even though it's very misguided.

And the only fact I had wrong earlier is that I mistaken Daz for that other guy I don't even know (but according to you get a hard on about). I even admitted it.

lol... so now you know when I'm being sarcastic, when I'm provoking and when I'm... err... I guess that's all I do...

though I wasn't being sarcastic, I was making a statement... many players in ER could of run off to another tribe... wan't there even a vote about it?... those they chose to stay, chose to stay and fight (though clearly not with D1 uber spear moving skillz...) those that left... well you tell us Dal, why you ran off left...

Being wrong is wrong.. admitting your wrong is a good.. though really, is better to try and be right first time...

I'm not Will who threatens other players or tell them they will be rimmed on every world.
Making threads is just stupid.

And you don't have to tell me about your skills. I experienced them on the first row in the previous world after all. That wasn't an internal or barb, was it?

Poor Will... will anyone ever think again that he isn't stupid?...

TBH.. an internal or a barb probably would of put up a better fight then me... :( and your W16 journey so far has at least given you a lot of barbs and internals to compare me too...

DeletedUser12021

Seriously, your attitude isn't even a tiny bit better than uk pro.
Talking to you is like feeding gremlins after midnight.

I already said before you want to make claim "I run away" you should get better informed. I'm not gonna give you an entire explenation here on the forums just to get another sarcastic remark that makes no sense. It's not like your opinion matters to me or anyone sane anyway.

And say as much as you want about me internalling please. I still got to find the first player in this game who'd rather let a player next to him go barb instead of internalling him and fortifying his position.

What was your own reason to internal over a k and a half on uk15? That couldn't be to fortify your position as your defense was so spread out when you were attacked.

I'm just gonna ignore you from now on. Have fun replying.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I've never been cute and fluffy like a Gizmo... :(

I want to get better informed... you told me to.. so I asked you to better inform me... and you refused.... so I'm a bit confused how I am to be better informed... I really don't have a choice then but to continue with the information that I have.. you ran away...

I like a good internal as much as the next guy... even if the next guy is Daz or Tedd... so please quote where I said internals are bad... though I did say waiting till the player has quit is the usual way of doing it...

I'm only a trainee compared to Daz when it comes to internalling.. and even Tedd hasn't internalled over a K and a Half of villages yet.. (i'll update this when he does...)... but I already posted in the other thread that I internalled my way to rank 1 on W15 coz it was fun... made most fun by all the people that got their panties in a bunch about it... so no need for bad excuses from me...

Least finally someone has worked out that if the opinion doesn't matter.. replying to them is stoopid... just a shame it took you so long... :( ... though I do wonder if you've only just realised that my opinion doesn't matter or if you've been stupid all this time?...

DeletedUser4753

Don't lie. The war with CATS was declared after CATS decided to op one of the players of ROTN.
Having diplo after an op happens is like kicking someone in the face and saying after "let us love each other".
Jul 14
17:38 ROTN has declared war on the tribe.

Who you calling a lier pal, thier had been a few village trades between the 2 tribes, you guys declared and imo bit off more than you can chew.
Bad call i think, but lier??? get stuffed

I wouldn't waste your time with D1 though... we both know he has a only a passing grasp on reality... plus he has leet D skillz...

unreciprocated love is obsession pal, ur getting a touch bit stalker ish

DeletedUser

(*packman notices significant changes on uk16 forum after 1 or 2 speed personalities have been sent to the green fields to reflect(the rim))

DeletedUser12021

Jul 14
17:38 ROTN has declared war on the tribe.

Who you calling a lier pal, thier had been a few village trades between the 2 tribes, you guys declared and imo bit off more than you can chew.
Bad call i think, but lier??? get stuffed

Not that it matters since he's banned again.

But how does that contradict what I said? ROTN declared war (as I know personally to well since I declared it myself) after CATS opped a player of ROTN...

And last time I checked, the war was still in favor for ROTN.

DeletedUser8761

saxang cometh.. or goeth... or right foot ineth... left foot outeth... the shaking it all about may or may not happen...

DeletedUser7547

About time this thread was refreshed? Be great to see the verdict on the top 10 now there has been a shake up?

DeletedUser

could just make our own, every one just throws there thoughts on the tribes out there and have one post edited to include them.