Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14312

Because of what I said above. We had to prevent you to get free caps from tribeless players by recruiting those isolated former L players. Not that hard to cap isolated villages pretty much in your core, who also had just joined the tribe and barely had stacks. Meanwhile we have pushed your FL..

Deleted User - 70854

Hmm barely, you've taken a few villages from a weak account after several op attempts and still behind in the stats!

DeletedUser14312

Hmm barely, you've taken a few villages from a weak account after several op attempts and still behind in the stats!
Hmm, a few?
875aae8660bcfde2fb860fae3cd19d62.png

47e64b3c5ffc43ec75e4f927da260e35.png

52cc491028fb719269ab4c1945ed2f7c.png

Deleted User - 70854

And yet even while picking off semi active accounts we are still winning without a proper op! Oh the humanity...

DeletedUser12045

For those who arent part of this war or world wouldnt it be fair to clear up a few basic points...

SMASH dropped diplomatic relations (NAP) with L (a tribe that is no longer with us for a reason known to some...if anyone would like to tell the tale, then feel free).
Poker dropped diplomatic relations (NAP) with SMASH due to do this and decided to side with L (Ally of theirs).
L (Rank 3 & 5 at the time) declared war on SMASH (Rank 2 & 8 at the time), Poker (Rank 1 at the time) and Rebels (Rank 4 at the time) joined in to support L. DOOM (Rank 9 at the time) and eventually KMD (Rank 6 at the time) sided with SMASH.
At this point SMASH had 270 degree front line.

So we were severely outgunned and outstretched or so we should have been.
Correct, there has been no Op on Poker, but Poker were not the only enemies in the war. Taking this into account SMASH has done a good job getting to where they are now. Poker have run numerous Ops on SMASH whilst SMASH have ran numerous Ops elsewhere (on others involved in the war mentioned above).
So yes we have lost villages, but for the amount of Ops you have actually run, your gain has been far from impressive.

DeletedUser14408

And like all of your caps are from when we teomproarily recruited isolated former L players, or recaps...

How many have you taken from our front line?
Wrong! these players were not isolated, i'm assuming you're referring to the slew caps, they would have had plenty of help nearby by the other former L players you recruited. I think what you mean to say is the selfishness of the former L players you recruited were to blame, something you as the duke have to put your hands up and say I messed up on that behalf.

DeletedUser14312

For those who arent part of this war or world wouldnt it be fair to clear up a few basic points...

SMASH dropped diplomatic relations (NAP) with L (a tribe that is no longer with us for a reason known to some...if anyone would like to tell the tale, then feel free).
Poker dropped diplomatic relations (NAP) with SMASH due to do this and decided to side with L (Ally of theirs).
L (Rank 3 & 5 at the time) declared war on SMASH (Rank 2 & 8 at the time), Poker (Rank 1 at the time) and Rebels (Rank 4 at the time) joined in to support L. DOOM (Rank 9 at the time) and eventually KMD (Rank 6 at the time) sided with SMASH.
At this point SMASH had 270 degree front line.

So we were severely outgunned and outstretched or so we should have been.
Correct, there has been no Op on Poker, but Poker were not the only enemies in the war. Taking this into account SMASH has done a good job getting to where they are now. Poker have run numerous Ops on SMASH whilst SMASH have ran numerous Ops elsewhere (on others involved in the war mentioned above).
So yes we have lost villages, but for the amount of Ops you have actually run, your gain has been far from impressive.
I'm not denying you have done a good job, you have some very talented players, there's no doubt about that. But come on, that 270 degree front line, how long did that last? Like a couple of days until L disbanded? Then it was 180 degrees of pretty much free villages from tribeless players and 90 degrees front line against us. So yeah, I wouldn't say that's an achievement to brag about, but again not saying you haven't done good, but taking villages from tribeless players or small tribes they created togehter isn't that hard.

Wrong! these players were not isolated, i'm assuming you're referring to the slew caps, they would have had plenty of help nearby by the other former L players you recruited. I think what you mean to say is the selfishness of the former L players you recruited were to blame, something you as the duke have to put your hands up and say I messed up on that behalf.
Excuse me? You're completely wrong actually. Just take a look at the caps and on the map.
Your caps were from the area marked in yellow:
(SMASH is red, slew25 in white and sirpaulo in black)
823c535b08ac267eb593d034ff90d132.png
The FL might have moved a little, but Sirpaulo (who was the closest to slew25) hasn't lost any village to you so he's still on the same distance to the area where you got your caps. If that is not isolated I don't know what is. Barely any players could reach with support, and as he had just switched tribe he was mostly self stacked. So again, not that hard to cap.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I dont believe Zara made a mistake, we as a tribe took a chance on players we were unfamiliar with and in the end there were some differences in opinion.

DeletedUser12045

I'm not denying you have done a good job, you have some very talented players, there's no doubt about that. But come on, that 270 degree front line, how long did that last? Like a couple of days until L disbanded? Then it was 180 degrees of pretty much free villages from tribeless players and 90 degrees front line against us. So yeah, I wouldn't say that's an achievement to brag about, but again not saying you haven't done good, but taking villages from tribeless players or small tribes they created togehter isn't that hard.

Our biggest FL was with yourselves, so if anything we had the 180 degree with you...not to mention that regardless of what happened to L, players went there own way or what have you, but then they all rejoined the war in one way or another through COOL, NM/Bin or joining yourselves - so regardless of what happened we were still at war at 270 degrees.

DeletedUser14054

Hmm, a few?
875aae8660bcfde2fb860fae3cd19d62.png

47e64b3c5ffc43ec75e4f927da260e35.png

52cc491028fb719269ab4c1945ed2f7c.png

Zara, Zara, Zara.. You and your lackeys give us the kind of entertainment we been waiting for :) A great reacting! Thank you!

Moving on to the serious stuff, you guys hit some small inactive accounts and gained a bit of ground - Well done for that. If you haven't read my review, I have not said SMASH gained from Poker.. I stated that SMASH side gained from Poker side in the past few weeks:

fa62ac51293d6d17826b063d1555314e.png

With the account I am playing holding rank 1 spot for ODA and caps in the war.. Well, over taken on caps now due to the donkey OP you ran.
Anyway, my review was based on the things I seen, and I have clearly stated that your ally Rebellion isnt putting up a great fight :/ Defending with nukes and sending 4 nobles in one attack?
812ee4500d7ebc72b24ed70675db56aa.png

On top of that, after the player got smashed, he decided to try hand over village to your side for protection :)

0ec99ebe87abcb8acec16103c20ab529.png

In terms of you being 2 mill behind or what ever, at one point you were 4 mill ahead, so this sudden drop is a massive hit to your side.. in reality, we have a 3 player difference and nearly a 3 mill gap:

dbf721d2a2be52285deb49ad87026de8.png

You had a massive advantage against us when you engaged.. but now looking at how it turned out for you, you chances went down the drain.

As for my statement about a car dont forget I was in the same council skype chat with you back then, and we all seen how you as-licked him.. or would you like me to publish the whole convo to embarrass you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14312

Exsedor, Exsedor, Exsedor...

Even your own tribe mates think you're delusional. How does that feel?

Maybe I should post a report too. You talked about defending with nukes? All those rams to waste...
IMG_2224.jpg

And the player you are talking about was going to merge, why he was suiciding troops. So he didn't "hand the villages over for protection". It's a merge which was already planned...

Regarding our point gap. Take your academy tribe into account and we were never ahead of you. Now we're 15 members, you can even say we're 14 as one is currently being internalled, and yet only 2.6 mil behind. And yes we had an advantage. But it quickly flipped over to your advantage when L disbanded. So it wasn't really your fighting spirit who turned it around, it was the act of one single person, who purposely ruined things for the rest of us.

Lastly about a car. I'm not sure what you're on about. You can post how many convos you like, will only show we care about our members' opinions. I'm sure you're going to take something out of context, but it's fine go ahead "embarrass me"...

We can keep flaming each other like this, but it's not leading anywhere and I think it's getting a bit tiresomely to read. This thread was fun to read with good and seious reviews on each tribe. But your childish initial post, who we all know didn't reflect the reality, really lowered the level here.

DeletedUser12045

Maybe I should post a report too. You talked about defending with nukes? All those rams to waste...
IMG_2224.jpg

And the player you are talking about was going to merge, why he was suiciding troops. So he didn't "hand the villages over for protection". It's a merge which was already planned...

Regarding our point gap. Take your academy tribe into account and we were never ahead of you. Now we're 15 members, you can even say we're 14 as one is currently being internalled, and yet only 2.6 mil behind. And yes we had an advantage. But it quickly flipped over to your advantage when L disbanded. So it wasn't really your fighting spirit who turned it around, it was the act of one single person, who purposely ruined things for the rest of us.

Lastly about a car. I'm not sure what you're on about. You can post how many convos you like, will only show we care about our members' opinions. I'm sure you're going to take something out of context, but it's fine go ahead "embarrass me"...

We can keep flaming each other like this, but it's not leading anywhere and I think it's getting a bit tiresomely to read. This thread was fun to read with good and seious reviews on each tribe. But your childish initial post, who we all know didn't reflect the reality, really lowered the level here.

Ok, well it happens, doesnt it. Nukes arent always dodged, but c'mon - last 3 Ops (Cat Ops or Real) on my account have been far from successful. I see a total of 0 conquers, which you must be happy about considering i lost a few farms, HQ's and what, 2 nukes?

As for point gap, please, if you want to include everyone then yes, now we are ahead, but before you had about 12mil points collectively on us. As for cheap villas, the accounts were defending. You had a tonne of cheap villas undefended earlier on in the server which you capitalised on, that gave you a rather easy ride to the top thanks to FREE.

As for the post, i think its quite accurate from our point of view, you started well, thought SMASH would be an easy ride with the help of L, have since slowed down, lost members (as you do), but show you still can fight by taking villas from KMD and a few from us. If something was missed then fill us all in. You have to remember, we say it like we see it and it was asked to put a review on Poker - Oh and Exsedor isnt Jo.

DeletedUser14054

Exsedor, Exsedor, Exsedor...

Even your own tribe mates think you're delusional. How does that feel?

IMG_2224.jpg

Zara, I think your vision is clouded with rage :/

Tedd did say I am "delusional"... on the countrery he is agreeing with my post

Say what you want about his other posts, but on this occasion he literally backed his points up with evidence...

Now to address your claims about a so called merge... I bet A-soljah must have a dozen co-players there with the amount of "merges" he went through.

Lets take a look at this players stats:
998e5cc290095c6901aa600417a5e5a8.png
What do we see here, your buddy snacked on the old class, then gets smashed by us, goes on a little barb munch - because munching barbs instead of defending is a legit strategy :D So no where here we see the so-called planned merge.

So, he has his little barb much and then he suddenly starts merging.. into more than 1 player :D I guess you could say he merged into us too then, as those villages were practically free... he might of as well moved all the nukes out instead of giving us attacker of the day 3 days running.. He has attempted a few recaps and stacks, and every village we taken had 20-40 supports incoming.. just not fast enough to save him.
aa04a3949cb8afdf38740406376b15f8.png
Say what you want to everyone.. but the reality is that this player just couldn't handle 3 days of none stop attacks with 0 breaks and night bonus caps.. That's right, he failed to defend in night bonus.

Now, moving onto your cries about L and so on.. shall I remind you that you have declared 3 wars on us - some of them with some cocky remarks about mike? I bet back then you couldn't imagine it going so wrong, and even when paulo and slew came over to your side, I bet you didn't expect them to run off so soon and turn against you :)

As for the skype convo, I will drop an entire log here so everyone can read how you constantly went back on your own word, and then every time a car wasnt happy about something, you would run back to us and amend the deals to please his majesty.

P.S. Apologies to you and Jo that my critique is not up to your standards.... I will try better next time - promise.

DeletedUser14312

No, Tedd said "Ex should be ignored, his words have no bearing on our side either."

So I'm not sure why you're still continuing. Can't feel good to hear that from a tribe mate?

Not sure what you mean about Madgut? The merge had been planned already, whether you believe it or not. He's not taking all the villages as some are not well located for him. You can call it "merging into more than 1 player" if you want. I don't know what you're trying to prove to me either? That you could cap villages from a REBELS player who was already planning a merge? That's like me bragging about how we destroyed stretchermonkey.
4fd1f592094c4098b7af945c339f79fe.png

My "cries" about L? Of course it's boring that they disbanded because of the acts of one single person. Don't you think? What that person did ruined the world for many players. Even though it turned it good for you, even SMASH players must agree that it's boring when these kind of things happen. And no I couldn't imagine it going so wrong. Could you? I'm pretty confident it came very unexpectedly for all of us.

And as I said, you can go ahead and post whatever convo you like. If you think it will embarass me somehow you're wrong. Will only show that we value our members' opinions.

I can continue doing this, but it's not what this thread was created for, and to be honest I'm getting a bit tired of it.

DeletedUser14054

No, Tedd said "Ex should be ignored, his words have no bearing on our side either."

So I'm not sure why you're still continuing. Can't feel good to hear that from a tribe mate?

Not sure what you mean about Madgut? The merge had been planned already, whether you believe it or not. He's not taking all the villages as some are not well located for him. You can call it "merging into more than 1 player" if you want. I don't know what you're trying to prove to me either? That you could cap villages from a REBELS player who was already planning a merge? That's like me bragging about how we destroyed stretchermonkey.
4fd1f592094c4098b7af945c339f79fe.png

My "cries" about L? Of course it's boring that they disbanded because of the acts of one single person. Don't you think? What that person did ruined the world for many players. Even though it turned it good for you, even SMASH players must agree that it's boring when these kind of things happen. And no I couldn't imagine it going so wrong. Could you? I'm pretty confident it came very unexpectedly for all of us.

And as I said, you can go ahead and post whatever convo you like. If you think it will embarass me somehow you're wrong. Will only show that we value our members' opinions.

I can continue doing this, but it's not what this thread was created for, and to be honest I'm getting a bit tired of it.

You know Zara, if only I cared what everyone thinks of me :) Tedd has his opinion on me, I have mine on him.. Out of all our tribe members, I only didnt get on with 2, thats him and tetro... You cannot please everyone... but I dont have to get on with him for us to play well on the same team, I bet you dont get on with everyone at work (if you do, thats great!), but you still do the job - right? If you haven't noticed, he changed his tune in the recent comments as well, so I must be doing something right.

Moving down your list, mudgust clearly wasn't merging from the start as he went on a barb munch before giving up and handing his villages over to you.. If you want to prove me wrong, why dont you post us a dated convo which shows all the readers exactly on what dates you guys decided this merge :)

With regards to Legacy, I think that wasnt boring at all... If anything this made the game far more interesting. You guys ganged up on us from all directions and this was going to be a long, long battle as we would of had to take out L first, which lets be honest here wouldn't not have been that hard considering the L players on that side of the map. On top of that we had a few things in store for them at the time.. so one way or the other we would of wiped them.

As berto has said above, your side of the war had 12m+ lead on us.. in our eyes thats boring, boring that a rank 1 tribe needed all those other tribes to help them fight their war. Now the tables have turned, and there is less and less tribes you can use to distract us with... So I think all the fun is about to begin.

Anyway, coming back to you and A Car - for those of you reading this I will summarize in short whats in this document, as its a messy conversation between 2 councils.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbva2ah0e5btvha/Poker Skype.docx?dl=0

In Short, Fellas declared on SMASH, unfortunately for them their OP didnt go to well, and SMASH ended up quickly rimming them. When poker has seen that fellas arent putting up much of a fight, they decided to jump on the free villages from a collapsing tribe... Pokers argument were that those villages were a gift to them as the players were quitting. The council of both tribes started a long debate on whether or not its ok to accept such gifts, after which we agreed that poker can take a set amount of villages as long as they dont touch the others, which is already a deal in pokers favor in my eyes... Maybe Smash should of accepted all those villages that DO! was asking us to take- and there were loads..

Poker has agreed to that, while A Car didnt really like the deal in place so he went of his own accord and start snaking on villages that we didnt agree upon. Smash council has approached poker to explain themselves to which poker started arguing and saying that we couldn't take those villages anyway as they were next to them and thats breach of an NAP.. when NAP clearly stated that war targets are exempt.. on top of that, we already had a deal in place and agreed that we could have those villages. This is just one of the examples where poker has agreed on one thing, then as soon as A car didnt like it, they would start changing the deal! - Thats not called listening to your tribe members, if you wanted to listen to them, you should of done that before making a deal, instead you made a deal and as soon as one of your members didnt like it.. you would run back to change it to suit his needs.

For those of you interesting in reading this please take a look at the document to see how Zara bends over backwards for A car and goes back on her words. If anyone wants the whole convo (for what ever reason) Give me a shout I will happily copy you in.

One last final thing, we know what kind of morale is inside your tribe:
70bd2c2d8ff5d94f5891b289c836eaf6.png

DeletedUser14312

You know Zara, if only I cared what everyone thinks of me :) Tedd has his opinion on me, I have mine on him.. Out of all our tribe members, I only didnt get on with 2, thats him and tetro... You cannot please everyone... but I dont have to get on with him for us to play well on the same team, I bet you dont get on with everyone at work (if you do, thats great!), but you still do the job - right?

Moving down your list, mudgust clearly wasn't merging from the start as he went on a barb munch before giving up and handing his villages over to you.. If you want to prove me wrong, why dont you post us a dated convo which shows all the readers exactly on what dates you guys decided this merge :)

With regards to Legacy, I think that wasnt boring at all... If anything this made the game far more interesting. You guys ganged up on us from all directions and this was going to be a long, long battle as we would of had to take out L first, which lets be honest here wouldn't not have been that hard considering the L players on that side of the map. On top of that we had a few things in store for them at the time.. so one way or the other we would of wiped them.

As berto has said above, your side of the war had 12m+ lead on us.. in our eyes thats boring, boring that a rank 1 tribe needed all those other tribes to help them fight their war. Now the tables have turned, and there is less and less tribes you can use to distract us with... So I think all the fun is about to begin.

Anyway, coming back to you and A Car - for those of you reading this I will summarize in short whats in this document, as its a messy conversation between 2 councils.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbva2ah0e5btvha/Poker Skype.docx?dl=0

In Short, Fellas declared on SMASH, unfortunately for them their OP didnt go to well, and SMASH ended up quickly rimming them. When poker has seen that fellas arent putting up much of a fight, they decided to jump on the free villages from a collapsing tribe... Pokers argument were that those villages were a gift to them as the players were quitting. The council of both tribes started a long debate on whether or not its ok to accept such gifts, after which we agreed that poker can take a set amount of villages as long as they dont touch the others. Poker has agreed to that, while A Car didnt really like the deal in place so he went of his own accord and start snaking on villages that we didnt agree upon.

Smash council has approached poker to explain themselves to which poker started arguing and saying that we couldnt take those villages anyway as they were next to them and thats breach of an NAP.. when NAP clearly stated that war targets are exempt.. on top of that, we already had a deal in place and agreed that we could have those villages.

For those of you interesting in reading this please take a look at the document to see how Zara bends over backwards for A car and goes back on her words. If anyone wants the whole convo (for what ever reason) Give me a shout I will happily copy you in.

One last final thing, we know what kind of morale is inside your tribe:
70bd2c2d8ff5d94f5891b289c836eaf6.png
Oh jeeeeez... you want to continue this.

I don't think Tedd and tetro are the only ones you don't get along with. In fact you seem to be pretty hated on the entire server. I haven't heard anyone say anything good about you.

About Legacy, it might have made it more interesting, but that wasn't what I asked. I asked if you don't think it's boring that one single person can ruin the game for so many others because of a selfish act. It was just a stupid rash decision who affected all others, and I just said it's boring that these kind of things happen. Hopefully you agree with that.

And no, we never had a 12m lead on you? I think you're forgetting some tribes who were on your side (two KMD tribes + two DOOM tribes). With those taken into account the points were fairly even, but with an advantage to us yes. That advantage didn't last long though because of what I said above about L. And the way you later ditched DOOM is just shameful.

So, about a car. I don't think anyone actually cares about that conversation, only you. Again, in my eyes it only shows we value our members' opinions. It also shows how hostile your council was, which you were even from start when you threatened with war over the smallest things literally twice a week.

Basically we wanted to take Fellas villages in our core, but you wouldn't allow this which was extremely weird. You wanted all the Fellas villages for youself, except like three you let us have. I remember specifically how I proposed several offers but you declined them all. Until we found a solution which we both agreed upon. But when I asked for two more villages, that agreement we had reached was suddenly gone, even though both parts had accepted it earlier.

Ravandil described the situation pretty accurately:
[23/05/2017 22:18:59] Ari - Ravandil.co.uk: I walk into a store "hey, I want to buy those 3 vases, how much are they?" "10,99€" "here you go" "oh that one vase looks pretty fine too, how much is it?" "HOW DARE YOU. Give me my vases back"

We were convinced you were just having a laugh at us.

Anyway, this is past and this is really not the right forum to talk about this. If you want to continue the discussion about all this stuff you should create a new thread, or please contact me in-game or Skype. This is a thread for reviewing tribes and this has gone out of hand.

I don't know what that homepage conversation is supposed to show, but if you knew what state he was in right now maybe you would show some more decensy and respect to not post random conversations with him without his permission.

DeletedUser14442

Pretty boys Smashers with these Napoleons for leaders do not count our points in their Alliance
in fact they did not count anything about us in their Alliance.

Then they broke the alliance, broke the cooldown (they themselves set when they announced their majestic leave), and now are attacking the one of their former allies.
In the mean time, their second "former-to-be" ally, is getting slaughtered by Few.
And Smash with Bonapartako the Great and the other master tacticians, are looking their allies to get wiped out.

We actually have warned KMD about it.
Their problem now, we have other problems at the moment, as in not to be wiped out by the Golden Horde of Opel Tigra and the Zastavas.