Top 20 tribes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, get avatars and signatures, it makes everything easier to read as well as being prettier.

On a related note, if all the mentioned tribes ARE going to be disgusting wusses and band together by the masses to take Why?! on then can you at least make some good PnP when you declare? ;]

Hear Hear!

I agree with the PnP this is tribal wars, and i just keep on getting the impression time and time again that Why? almost keep top spot with there use of the external forums.... or is everyone else out of Why just that rubbish and intimidated?

DeletedUser

Oh sWARm have sunk to an alltime low in my books man....its a shame the other tribes involved can't see there being used as a meat shield for sWARm's gain.

sWARm know there in a position to noble out more than there fair share if they get the other tribes to do there dirty work and suffer for it.......

If Why? ever got deafeated (although I doubt it were all quite stubborn:lol:) I'd love to see who sWARm go for after it........

DeletedUser

They're making us out to be some scary threat, when sWARm aren't far behind us in the rankings xD

Perhaps sWARm and Why?! should take on the whole world first ;D

DeletedUser

They're making us out to be some scary threat, when sWARm aren't far behind us in the rankings xD

Perhaps sWARm and Why?! should take on the whole world first ;D

NO!

I hate sWARM now I'd never let that happen :mad: (and I doubt anyone in Why? would either )

:icon_cool::spear: at the ready!

DeletedUser

Maybe the coalition would be better organised if they mass merged into each other ;D

It is an unlimited member limit world after all :p

DeletedUser

Oh my God! that would srs be hilarius!

I'd love to see that!

Coalition against Why?.........Merge Merge Merge Merge!

DeletedUser

Oh my God! that would srs be hilarius!

I'd love to see that!

Coalition against Why?.........Merge Merge Merge Merge!

Pure genius, now this I would like to see, plus it will clear lots of people out and as a late starter that wouldnt be 2 bad ;)

DeletedUser

It won't be long before our decision is announced.

Oh wow this is cool.

ROLL UP, ROLL UP ONE AND ALL

We are now taking bets on whether tribes will side with the coalition, with Why?! or choose to stay impartial!

Here are the Odds:

Joining Coalition; 2:1

Remaining impartial; 5:1

Siding with Why?!; 27:1

Currently taking all bets via PP!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure ZD won't be in the coalition. If any of you have happened to stroll by the Nuke! declaration thread you'd see why ;)

We can't be proving adamcar right can we?

DeletedUser

so youde leave the coilation just to annoy me then...get it into your thick skull. and yes you can report that..

i have proved whos in and whos not! through mail and the hidden forum, i was spying for why? your making yourself look foolish,

DeletedUser

Leave the coalition? We were never there in the first place haha.

You really are a sly one.

DeletedUser

Oh wow this is cool.

ROLL UP, ROLL UP ONE AND ALL

We are now taking bets on whether tribes will side with the coalition, with Why?! or choose to stay impartial!

Here are the Odds:

Joining Coalition; 2:1

Remaining impartial; 5:1

Siding with Why?!; 27:1

Currently taking all bets via PP!

Not bad, I work with odds and odds compilers all day. that looks about right though it depends on the nature of the siding with Why?! market...

DeletedUser

sly no..right yes...im wastig ym time, your so thick and sucha noob you dont listen. have already PROVED! ended, sorted,

DeletedUser

You've proved it by stating that you're correct?

Do you even know what proof is? Show me some sort of mail, or forum post.. Just show something to support your arguement please.

And again, don't go calling people thick when you can't even spell "my".

DeletedUser

Not bad, I work with odds and odds compilers all day. that looks about right though it depends on the nature of the siding with Why?! market...

Yeah, it was hard to be specific without looking at tribes individually :]

Status
Not open for further replies.