Top 20 tribes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NUKE! and sWARm seem to be swapping players..........they huggling and making a wittle family?..awwwwwwwww ain that cute :lol:

DeletedUser

swarm, nuke!, t4h, ewar, zd and lga are in the coilition against why? i should know i accepted the shared forum :p :p..only real threat is swarm ide say, others are inexperienced.

DeletedUser

i also find it funny, they think they need 6 tribes to take down one. i mean what happens if they win and swarm are top spot..will they form against them...then ewar..then zd....are you all that noobish you need 6 tribes against 1 ????

ide like to see just swarm and why? and see who comes out on top.

DeletedUser

It's a bit obvious who'd come out on top. There is a reason they would need 6 tribes to have a chance.

DeletedUser

It's nice to see they're scared. Must be doing something right then.

DeletedUser

Dark-Arcanine today at 18:20 Quote
sWARm and EWaR are already working with us, the following tribe hopefully will be too:

ZD
~LGA~
T4H
NUKE!
BSA
Kings
*T~B*

I honestly thought Swarm was better than this.

DeletedUser

I honestly thought Swarm was better than this.

Wow that really is a hyooge list. Don't think sWARm will be doing much, they have too many people busy nobling my farms. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So doeas this all mean we are soon going to see some top 20 tribe decleration threads popping up.... Something where something actualy happens would be good :lol:

DeletedUser

So doeas this all mean we are soon going to see some top 20 tribe decleration threads popping up.... Something where something actualy happens would be good :lol:

Why? V Leon! was fun for a bit.

DeletedUser

im amazed t4h have just denied it in other thread then is see their name here?? i hate to say i told you so :)

DeletedUser

im amazed t4h have just denied it in other thread then is see their name here?? i hate to say i told you so :)
sWARm and EWaR are already working with us, the following tribe hopefully will be too:
Which means we haven't said anything yet adam, and we are not part of any coalition at this current moment in time.

DeletedUser

but will be! which is the main reason the players mailing me are so keen for us to kiss and make up :p

DeletedUser

but will be! which is the main reason the players mailing me are so keen for us to kiss and make up :p

From whom? Players from all the tribes (excluding T4H) in the supposed coalition?

DeletedUser

many players..couple of leaders..now im not inclined to discuss this with you any further, like i said in other thread, i didnt delcrae and an nap is wanted to go against why? im just a member. whatever happens, happens. good luck to eveyrone. itll be interesting to look at the ranking at end of all this.

DeletedUser7750

Where do people get there really bad intelligence from? sWARm are not allies with anyone. Noobek should know better than to talk rubbish as well.

DeletedUser

Where do people get there really bad intelligence from? sWARm are not allies with anyone. Noobek should know better than to talk rubbish as well.

Have mails where Kluk, personally, is talking about adding to his little coalition.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, get avatars and signatures, it makes everything easier to read as well as being prettier.

On a related note, if all the mentioned tribes ARE going to be disgusting wusses and band together by the masses to take Why?! on then can you at least make some good PnP when you declare? ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.