Top 20 tribes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

my original post was actually ment to be a bit sarcastic, i know we are way off but i would rather have 14 members who know what they are doing then be like one of the mass recruiters who have 80+ members and 70% of them have not got a clue.

emotionzz i joined the forums to speak to people and have a laugh not listen to a dummy like you talk BS.

I don't think he was talking BS. he never has before.. why would he start now :lol:

don'tbe harsh, we will set obama on you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

my original post was actually ment to be a bit sarcastic, i know we are way off but i would rather have 14 members who know what they are doing then be like one of the mass recruiters who have 80+ members and 70% of them have not got a clue.

emotionzz i joined the forums to speak to people and have a laugh not listen to a dummy like you talk BS.

Unfortunately for you, propaganda is based on BS as well as politics.

Maybe its about time some other tribes grew some and started to take on WHY!? in the forum..... If people cant handle WHY!? in here what chance do they have IG!!!?

Maybe, nobody is stopping them. But again, most of these tribes seeking attention lack presentation and come off as idiots to the public.

DeletedUser

my theory is why? are going to be the w1n of w1, swarm and why will battle it out but eventually merge like che!! and w1n did and the whole world will either b*m suck you or declare..doubt they will declare lol. bp might, they talk the talk..but do they walk the walk. :icon_wink:

time will tell.

DeletedUser

i very much doubt Why? and swarm will battle each other big tribes very rarely do in my experience.

DeletedUser

i very much doubt Why? and swarm will battle each other big tribes very rarely do in my experience.

Oh I dont know, the pure arrogance of Why might end up ruffling too many feathers in the end :icon_biggrin:

One can only hope so.... Just a thought but a sWARm LGA short term alliance to take WHY down a peg or 2 might be just the mix up the top 5 tribe list needs moving forward :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree they dont...oh wait che!! and w1n..did you not hear abotu ti? obviously not, some bright spark will ignite a war, always do.. how long have you been playing tw again??

They fought, then merged, swarm and why? are the che!! and w1n of world5 ..my opinion.

Im interested to see which tribes are in top 5 in few weeks/months time. the mass recruiters/ poor leadership tribes will be the first to disband, fall.

DeletedUser

Oh I dont know, the pure arrogance of Why might end up ruffling too many feathers in the end :icon_biggrin:

One can only hope so.... Just a thought but a sWARm LGA short term alliance to take WHY down a peg or 2 might be just the mix up the top 5 tribe list needs moving forward :icon_wink:

now that would be one for the photo album ;P... i think swarm and why? ..no need to involve lga. unless swarm need them? :lol:

DeletedUser

it definatly would make it a bit more interesting.

DeletedUser

didnt you know, you are only allowed to talk about, sWARm,Why?,Leon!, in world 5 publics, it seems all other tribes might as well not be here,

sad very sad.

Orly? o_O

I've noticed lots of members from other tribes posting on these forums...and whats to stop the other tribes posting? Nothing but themselves!:icon_rolleyes:

Get a grip the players in Why? and the others you mentioned dont regulate the forums so that it is only us who can post, there is nothing stopping other tribes posting therfore your point is invalid

FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No arrogance in my tribe, rank 1 will always get slurred whether good or bad. It happens in every case.

As for war, we're here to have fun, not sit and build our villages. Will we war? Yes. Who? Whoever we want. ;)

DeletedUser

Orly? o_O

I've noticed lots of members from other tribes postin gon these forums...and whats to stop the other tribes posting? Nothing but themselves!:icon_rolleyes:

Get a grip the players in Why? and the others you mentioned dont regulate the forums so tha tit is only us who can post, there is nothing stopping other tribes posting so your point is invalid

FAIL

couldnt have said it betetr myself! thanks you saved me the typing. :lol:

DeletedUser

Orly? o_O

I've noticed lots of members from other tribes postin gon these forums...and whats to stop the other tribes posting? Nothing but themselves!:icon_rolleyes:

Get a grip the players in Why? and the others you mentioned dont regulate the forums so tha tit is only us who can post, there is nothing stopping other tribes posting so your point is invalid

FAIL

I think this is the abrasive attitude that they're talking about ]:

DeletedUser

No arrogance in my tribe, rank 1 will always get slurred whether good or bad. It happens in every case.

As for war, we're here to have fun, not sit and build our villages. Will we war? Yes. Who? Whoever we want. ;)

Hehe, I love it!!!!

So top 20 Tribe outlook from rank one.... we are the best both ingame and on the forums, will we still be rank one days and months down the line.... yes because no one else will take them on or even sneeze at them because as they say, whoever takes them on they will just roll over.... any other top 20's care to disagree?

DeletedUser

Hehe, I love it!!!!

So top 20 Tribe outlook from rank one.... we are the best both ingame and on the forums, will we still be rank one days and months down the line.... yes because no one else will take them on or even sneeze at them because as they say, whoever takes them on they will just roll over.... any other top 20's care to disagree?

DISAGREE. no joking..couldnt care less. ile sit back and watch the battles, merges commence. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

20th place is nice and comfy i think we will concentrate on consolidating and securing it for now. no need to worry Avaz were happy where we are!!

your tribe will rise as others fall, but you personaly will have your work cut out...

center your map on your main.

go up one, and left three.

good luck (Y) i hear hes good

Status
Not open for further replies.