Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser1508

When they would fight eachother we would finally see this skill for once instead of seeing one tribe dominate the rankings with ease

This ^^ :icon_wink:

But Window would get pwned... we are all nubs :icon_sad:

DeletedUser1495

i think the inky three tribes that will stay for a while will be CHESS(maybe bias) Valor (Pure skillage) Codes (got a feeling theyll be good)

DeletedUser

As always, the weekly update has come! :D

1 Sabith
2 E=MC²
3 CHESS
4 ~*MH*~
5 K-K-T
6 [ROME]
7 Valor
8 A.K
9 PIRATE
10 Awsom
11 *BBD*
12 NM ~ 1
13 K-G-T
14 Codes
15 MAUI
16 PIRAT2
17 DE
18 ~H~
19 FearMe
20 ~SF3~

DeletedUser

Valor will pass i guess....the rest, im not so shure of :|

All tribes woth mentioning has about 5 to 20-25 member ca, its a shame that it will take long time for most of them to be noticed as a top 20 tribe in points, its just to wait until theyre comming o.o

DeletedUser

Valor will pass i guess....the rest, im not so shure of :|

All tribes woth mentioning has about 5 to 20-25 member ca, its a shame that it will take long time for most of them to be noticed as a top 20 tribe in points, its just to wait until theyre comming o.o

Im not so sure as valor seems to be undoing at the seems although there are still good players in it and it might last some of the players seem to be leaving atm

i dont know wats up with pred

DeletedUser

The only ones on there that look half decent are Valor and possibly codes.

DeletedUser

Im not so sure as valor seems to be undoing at the seems although there are still good players in it and it might last some of the players seem to be leaving atm

i dont know wats up with pred

Three left, one of them being you, i wouldn't call that "undoing at the seems" i'd call it people leaving. From what i know one is going solo, one made their own tribe and you restarted in k55 due to bad farming and pressure from INTRO.

We might lose one more player because he has bad farms and thinks he isn't growing enough for us and one player lost his co-player so he might leave too.

Regardless it has nothing to do with Predator so far. If more people jump on the band wagon yeah we might suffer because of it, but would you rather be in a tribe of loyal friends or people who run at the first hint of pressure?

When settings for this world were announced people knew it would be a dog eat dog world and that it would be tough to stay strong, thats why its fun.

I don't really have an opinion on the top tribes because i doubt most of them will stay as a top tribe and the ones who don't might fight back and become top 20 again, its gonna be a fun world.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Three left, one of them being you, i wouldn't call that "undoing at the seems" i'd call it people leaving. From what i know one is going solo, one made their own tribe and you restarted in k55 due to bad farming and pressure from INTRO.

We might lose one more player because he has bad farms and thinks he isn't growing enough for us and one player lost his co-player so he might leave too.

Regardless it has nothing to do with Predator so far. If more people jump on the band wagon yeah we might suffer because of it, but would you rather be in a tribe of loyal friends or people who run at the first hint of pressure?

When settings for this world were announced people knew it would be a dog eat dog world and that it would be tough to stay strong, thats why its fun.

I don't really have an opinion on the top tribes because i doubt most of them will stay as a top tribe and the ones who don't might fight back and become top 20 again, its gonna be a fun world.

You seem to have neglected Predator himself quitting because he couldn't keep up and desperately needed to save face.

DeletedUser

You seem to have neglected Predator himself quitting because he couldn't keep up and desperately needed to save face.

He's still in the tribe, if he's quit i havn't been told, so its not that i neglected to mention it its that i am unaware of it.

DeletedUser

under pressure of status who is two extremely good players yea i thought id be smart by undoing at the seems i mean that pred aint been on in how long wtf and then lxZEROxl left again Wtf so sorry if I left but considering i restarted SE instead of SW i thought i might / should leave and because my sitters are out of tribe players again i thought i should leave the tribe

but that dont change the fact that pred aint been on. well least not to my knowledge and if you read the whole quote you will realise i started to change what i was saying i jus couldnt be bothered with deleting the start and rewriting it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sasuke = fail restarted in SE so we couldn't farm him... grrrrr lol jkjk

DeletedUser4700

1 Sabith - Seems alright!
2 E=MC² - nubs, apart from nike :icon_cool:
3 CHESS - few good players, rest are just dead weight, don't seem to be that good of leadership either.
4 ~*MH*~ - Lame
5 K-K-T - Lame
6 [ROME] - Love the way he does things though, its still lame.
7 Valor - Nice tribe
8 A.K - Just pmsl, lame as.
9 PIRATE - from their name i thought they'd be lame.. which they are.
10 Awsom - lame, whats with so many family tribes :icon_confused:
11 *BBD* - a joke, lame as.
12 NM ~ 1 - lame again
13 K-G-T - lame.
14 Codes - N/A
15 MAUI - lame
16 PIRAT2 - lame
17 DE - lame
18 ~H~ - lame
19 FearMe - lame
20 ~SF3~- lame

DeletedUser

Bah! I told him to restart earlier on when he had a chance to do it without losing 70% of his spears to my spike.... :icon_rolleyes:

lol if i was him i would have spiked you then restarted lol much more fun o_O

DeletedUser

Seems he couldn't keep up with the big boys :icon_rolleyes: Shame that. Just delays the inevitable though.

<3

DeletedUser

Seems he couldn't keep up with the big boys :icon_rolleyes: Shame that. Just delays the inevitable though.

<3

I think SE was a great move on my part lol I was guna join Rena but i couldnt find her the two days b4 the world and then i ended up right next to her o_O lol
And away from Raoul an co o_O

Lisa not doing to well :( much love <3 and you betta do better o_O

They dont like us having our banner now i have to change sig :(

Last edited by a moderator: