Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

He's still in the tribe, if he's quit i havn't been told, so its not that i neglected to mention it its that i am unaware of it.

In that case, stay tuned for hilarious skype copy pasta. < p.s this is not a promise, but if i can get it for you all i will >

DeletedUser

He's still in the tribe, if he's quit i havn't been told, so its not that i neglected to mention it its that i am unaware of it.

If he`s still there, his growth rate is stunning... :)

He`ll just reappear somewhere around W4.uk and claim he`s the best of the best of the best of the best again... And so on. What a funny guy. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If he`s still there, his growth rate is stunning... :)

He`ll just reappear somewhere around W4.uk and claim he`s the best of the best of the best of the best again... And so on. What a funny guy. :)

And then when we trounce his ass here he will disapear again and claim his aunt died, or that his computer malfunctioned.

DeletedUser

Naturally. :)

BUT, HE STILL IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER AND ALL OF YOU DON`T STAND A CHANCE, MKAY?

DeletedUser

I left Valor also, I even restarted too. I clicked random and see where I'd go from there, and what do you know I am back in K54. I guess I am stuck on this K. :)

I see Valor, on it's trip to a down fall. Had good fun in there, but no real success is happening in that tribe.

DeletedUser

I left Valor also, I even restarted too. I clicked random and see where I'd go from there, and what do you know I am back in K54. I guess I am stuck on this K. :)

I see Valor, on it's trip to a down fall. Had good fun in there, but no real success is happening in that tribe.

Not necessarily down and out there are a few people that are good still there and they may do well but im sure over time us at lost will do better than valor due to a lot of reasons

DeletedUser

Not necessarily down and out there are a few people that are good still there and they may do well but im sure over time us at lost will do better than valor due to a lot of reasons

Well, I can say lack of activity will be the reason for more members to leave before the tribe improves.

DeletedUser

1 CHESS 10.757
2 K-K-T 10.727
3 E=MC² 10.675
4 Sabith 10.606
5 INTRO 10.188
6 ~*MH*~ 10.175
7 [ROME] 10.007
8 PIRAT2 9.702
9 PIRATE 9.555
10 A.K 9.210
11 MAUI 8.844
12 *BBD* 8.779
13 Awsom 8.410
14 NM ~ 1 8.326
15 K-G-T 8.302
16 Codes 8.265
17 FSW 8.138
18 FearMe 8.132
19 ~SF3~ 8.008
20 N13K 7.908

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes we was disbanded there was too many inactive noobs !!!!!!

DeletedUser

/\ Me thinks you need to change your sig then. :)

Now, tribes:

1 Sabith - My tribe. :)
2 INTRO - :O, amazing
3 K-K-T - Fail/Family
4 E=MC² - Fail
5 CHESS - (Probably) Fail, but then, despite everything, still there.
6 ~*MH*~ - Fail
7 PIRATE - Family Tribe, aka Fail!
8 [ROME] - Fail
9 PIRAT2 - Family Tribe (Fail)
10 A.K - Fail
11 MAUI - Fail
12 *BBD* - Fail
13 NM ~ 1 - King of the family tribes. UBER FAIL!!!
14 Awsom - Nut so Awsom (Fail)
15 Codes - Oh good, a tribe that won't fail.
16 FSW - Oh noes! Back onto failures.
17 FearMe - Not too bad I suppose
18 K-G-T - I don't need to say it be Family=Fail...
19 ~SF3~ - Fails...
20 Psycho - " "

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Updated for...awesomeness?

Rank Tribe name
1 INTRO
2 Sabith
3 K-K-T
4 E=MC²
5 CHESS
6 PIRAT2
7 ~*MH*~
8 [ROME]
9 PIRATE
10 A.K
11 MAUI
12 *BBD*
13 NM ~ 1
14 Codes
15 FearMe
16 FSW
17 K-G-T
18 ~SF3~
19 Awsom
20 Psycho

Seems I was wrong when I said we had too few members to hit rank 1.

DeletedUser

OMGAWSH Nauz was WRONG !! :icon_eek:

Go INTRO ... who should be called Rumble :p

<3

DeletedUser

Noo, rumble failz :p I still don't know if I got a reply for that recruitment mail i sent like 6 month ago >.<