Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

I'll have a try at the top 20 as I see, and will try to be as honest as i can ( but I do only know a few of the tribes )....if i dont know about certain tribes plz dont be offended :)

1.. URBAN .. Got to number one...but I havent heard of their wars.. so am not sure about them...

2.. WETLUV.. Recently merged with their sister tribe..so jumped up rankings..(about time they merged)

3.. =FATE=.. Well organised and work well together...destined to be the tribe to beat..

4.. W A R ... Have crept up the rankings with a merge or 2... and may be around now for a while yet

5.. +PEST.. Dont know a lot about them but they looks like they won their war and work well together..

6.. Bi!.. Still the tribe everyone should fear..good players, just losing their way a bit by taking too many on...may bounce back..(beware)

7.. HEROES..Dont know enough about..

8.. BoBB..Also some very good players..(ex Bi!) will prob be here for a while yet.. will prob soon be in top 5

9.. BK..Another tribe I dont know about, but I think they are only climbing cos of amount of members..

10.. Vital.. (My Tribe) Dont want to sound biased, But despite falling down the ranks, we are still here and have been fighting the number 1 tribe (Bi!) for a while now..

(And honestly..Bi! have some very good players)...

11..STA..Know nothing about them..Sorry

12.. HYBRID...Looks like PEST have virtually demolished your position and you wont last much longer, bar a player or 2..

13 -20... Sorry to you guys but dont know enough about you...but cant see you worrying the likes of Bi!, =FATE= or BoBB..

DeletedUser

I'll have a try at the top 20 as I see, and will try to be as honest as i can ( but I do only know a few of the tribes )....if i dont know about certain tribes plz dont be offended :)

1.. URBAN .. Got to number one...but I havent heard of their wars.. so am not sure about them...

2.. WETLUV.. Recently merged with their sister tribe..so jumped up rankings..(about time they merged)

3.. =FATE=.. Well organised and work well together...destined to be the tribe to beat..

4.. W A R ... Have crept up the rankings with a merge or 2... and may be around now for a while yet

5.. +PEST.. Dont know a lot about them but they looks like they won their war and work well together..

6.. Bi!.. Still the tribe everyone should fear..good players, just losing their way a bit by taking too many on...may bounce back..(beware)

7.. HEROES..Dont know enough about..

8.. BoBB..Also some very good players..(ex Bi!) will prob be here for a while yet.. will prob soon be in top 5

9.. BK..Another tribe I dont know about, but I think they are only climbing cos of amount of members..

10.. Vital.. (My Tribe) Dont want to sound biased, But despite falling down the ranks, we are still here and have been fighting the number 1 tribe (Bi!) for a while now..

(And honestly..Bi! have some very good players)...

11..STA..Know nothing about them..Sorry

12.. HYBRID...Looks like PEST have virtually demolished your position and you wont last much longer, bar a player or 2..

13 -20... Sorry to you guys but dont know enough about you...but cant see you worrying the likes of Bi!, =FATE= or BoBB..

Are Bi number 1 tribe again? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Think he meant in talents. Either that or when they first went to war?

I did mean in talent...But hey they have now done what every other tribe has done, and recruited themselves back to number 1..

I dont know whether these other players are any good or not, but, so what, they are number 1 again..:icon_biggrin:

Its just a shame urban boasted about being number 1 without fighting anyone, when in actual fact they was just keeping Bi!'s spot warm

DeletedUser

Well, we were getting low on 22 members and Cody disbanded and advised ex-Urban players to seek recruitment in Bi!, so I had to bulk up my tribe a bit surely? Its not like they'd want to go to =FATE= if they've been warring them. The alternative to Bi! is +PEST- or forming your own tribes. I could've recruited all of Urban if I wanted to but I considered 40 to be a nice number and await natural attrition once more. When over my limit slightly but I aim for 40.

Are the newcomers good/talented? Remains to be seen. Certainly =FATE= will say otherwise, but then of course, they'll only hit the inactives, so I'm not fussed. If they are talented, they will show it. If they are not, they will learn. If they do not learn, they will go. But I have full confidence in my tribe to perform as the best tribe on UK4.

And that's something that will not change.

DeletedUser

What =FATE= will say is that cody betrayed his tribemates and ran to BI! as you put it hiding in a bunker drinking beer, it was his DUTY to lead them. from everything we read the rank and file of URBAN was ready to fight brings back memories of whar ruffus did but on a larger scale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What =FATE= will say is that cody betrayed his tribemates and ran to BI!, IT WAS HIS DUTY TO LEAD THEM AND AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE

Which is entirely different to say ex BoBB, such as pompeycabbie, lord wildheart, the rainman who ran out on Bi! whilst at war, wars that where chosen due to there location and oh, yes thats right, merged with our enemy, people in glass houses and all that.

DeletedUser6695

can I throw a stone?

But tbh it doesn't really matter there stillred dots just different tribes

DeletedUser

can I throw a stone?

But tbh it doesn't really matter there stillred dots just different tribes

Yes, if aimed at Adellion, and agree ex Urban are still red dots, so your right BoBB players leaving Bi! was actually far more of a betrayel.

DeletedUser6695

hmm throwing a stone at adellion has been a life long goal..mebbe I'll crack that ego :p

as for BoBB no comment :p

DeletedUser

Which is entirely different to say ex BoBB, such as pompeycabbie, lord wildheart, the rainman who ran out on Bi! whilst at war, wars that where chosen due to there location and oh, yes thats right, merged with our enemy, people in glass houses and all that.

Yes it is - my understanding is, that the reason of BoBB splitting from BI! are certain overinflated egos in the BI! council. That's completely different from a tribeLEADER running away and leaving most of his tribe behind.

And please - do you really think anyone believes the whitewash story "Urban disbanded and BI! was lucky enough to pick up the top40 players within the first 1h"... please... we have/had our sources in Urban and we have our sources in BI!... so you can cut out the children's tales... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes it is - my understanding is, that the reason of BoBB splitting from BI! are certain overinflated egos in the BI! council. That's completely different from a tribeLEADER running away and leaving most of his tribe behind.

And please - do you really think anyone believes the whitewash story "Urban disbanded and BI! was lucky enough to pick up the top40 players within the first 1h"... please... we have/had our sources in Urban and we have our sources in BI!... so you can cut out the children's tales... :icon_rolleyes:

That is what they say now, but not what they where saying then, so I guess you believe the version you prefer and I believe the version I prefer seeing as there are 2 versions from the same people (which to clarify is different to 2 people hearing same thing and making different versions)

Also you know far more than me re Urban, so what did really happen?

DeletedUser

Nah, its cause they were scared of red dots, they only like taking inactives, its their preferred meal.

What =FATE= will say is that cody betrayed his tribemates and ran to BI! as you put it hiding in a bunker drinking beer, it was his DUTY to lead them. from everything we read the rank and file of URBAN was ready to fight brings back memories of whar ruffus did but on a larger scale.

Cody can be forgiven as he had a few RL issues that I do not know precisely and what I do know, I will not go into. The rank and file of Urban are now the rank and file of Bi!, and if they are ready to fight then fight, we shall.

hmm throwing a stone at adellion has been a life long goal..mebbe I'll crack that ego :p

as for BoBB no comment :p

*hides under his rock*

Overinflated egos? Hypocrite much? I seem to remember your Reverend being very boastful about how awesome he was compared to Bi!... so much for Bi! having overinflated egos. Listen yeah, Bi! have the RIGHT to be egotistical; unlike some tribes, we have the best talent in UK4. If we don't have the right to be egotistical, no one does. And any players too substandard to fly with us, is no loss to us. And your sources are almost as useless as Reverend last night, they are probably reporting that I don't sleep and I'm constantly on TW. Keep believing that :icon_wink:

That is what they say now, but not what they where saying then, so I guess you believe the version you prefer and I believe the version I prefer seeing as there are 2 versions from the same people (which to clarify is different to 2 people hearing same thing and making different versions)

Also you know far more than me re Urban, so what did really happen?

sour-kraut just knows how to smash nukes into stacks and lose villages cause he can't defend to save his life, he *clearly* knows everything about Urban and we are clearly incompetent noobs in comparision to his awesomeness BattleAxe.

We really should kick the bucket, or alternatively join Cody in his nuclear bunker. /sarcasm

DeletedUser6695

your being a hypocrite adellion, remember the little convo we had about egos? You said only you and nauz can have egos :p

DeletedUser

your being a hypocrite adellion, remember the little convo we had about egos? You said only you and nauz can have egos :p

That's partially correct. I said only myself and Nauzhror (out of people I know) have the right to have egos. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5184

narr you will not be able to do that :icon_wink: maybe a cherry? :icon_rolleyes:

*waves* to adellion you are a bum :icon_cool:

anyhow back on topic bi have a terrible leader :icon_razz: but are a very good tribe none the less

DeletedUser

narr you will not be able to do that :icon_wink: maybe a cherry? :icon_rolleyes:

*waves* to adellion you are a bum :icon_cool:

anyhow back on topic bi have a terrible leader :icon_razz: but are a very good tribe none the less

Doesn't bode well for the rest of UK4 then does it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5184

Doesn't bode well for the rest of UK4 then does it... :icon_rolleyes:

*yawn* adel ive always said you make a decent baron but do not have the mental capacity to make a good leader :icon_wink: hehe gotta love flaming the flamster :lol: