Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We were discussing Ruffus, so I fail to see the relevance of your "sweeping" statements about W.A.R, I've only heard a couple of players in evoL discuss attacking you anyway, fact is, it's not a war and isn't being treated as such. I'm stating what I hear, which is from multiple sources, a few of which may even be reading this now.

I agree that a tribe is only as strong as its players and that a leader should strive to obtain the best from them, but an element of leadership is accepting responsibility as well.

DeletedUser

Should I add GIXXER to my best uk leaders, no he will bloat on it and his head made bigger not a good idea.
But he leads WAR and he my Duke and I love him he great if I fail I only blame myself.

Lakadaem is a more talented leader than GIXXER. I actually feel for the guy. He's genuinely trying to do his best for W.A.R in terms of leadership. A leader does take some responsibility for his players' outcome, though not add. Players do not always just have themselves to blame (though usually lack of player skill is the main culprit for failure).

GIXXER cannot control himself and I doubt anyone could control him. While that's all well and good at startup, this sort of methodolgy is overly-aggressive and ultimately self-defeating against staunch and equally powerful opposition. And it is a totally foolish ideology as a leader, an ideology that more often than not, fails over repeat attempts more than it brings sucesses.

We shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were discussing Ruffus,

funny that, i heard his is all Skype and does not know what a in game forum looks like, so i have heard his tribes lack communication due to it, and his is not as great as everyone makes out . and that comes from a legit source,

welcome back btw.

DeletedUser6695

Ruffus isn't as good as everyone makes out, but atleast he tries.

Regarding communication... Skype is faster and people tend to be more active on skype therefore skype > forums

DeletedUser5582

top 20 tribes please.

If you want to discuss Ruffus then either post on earlier Ruffus threads or re read those threads and see if you have anything new to add or if you must start a new thread on UK10 then do so but lets keep this thread to the Top 20 please

DeletedUser

Still only 3 tribes in it for me...

1 W.A.R
2. evoL
3. LTR

MaD are doing very well after forming from the rim and moving to south-east K55.
K55 is getting more and more packed as tribes are lookig to locate their as no tribe looks to have claimed K55.
MaD will get wiped out in the Top. 3's rush to populate K55.

LTR have made excellent progress and trying to fight off the gap between 2nd and 3rd.
With help from MaD and W.A.R; LTR destroyed CoDeD and have looked to go further into the K55
core. They are still some distance behind evoL and W.A.R but by taking out CoDeD they have proved they will be going nowhere is a hurry and plan stay in W10 for a long time. LTR have K45 under very close control and look to Be very stable there.
Certainly a tribe to watch out for!

As much as I dislike W.A.R I have to say congratulations for taking the Rank. 1 spot from evoL... I
don't think you will increase your lead but I think it will be neck-and-neck between them and
evoL. Comfortable control over K54 and breaking into K44, K45 and K55 gives them that spot. I
will be contested strongly by evoL all the way though. Will be very interesting to see that contest in the future.

evoL... Best tribe I have ever been in. The players are all very experienced but mainly we all have lots of laughs and enjoy ourselves massively. Pleasure to be with them... Strong control over K44 and breaking into K55. Will be hot on W.A.R's heels and has Ade's Ego :D. Can't rate much more
as they are my tribe.

DeletedUser

A lot of action in the final minutes before the attack break. God, we are nerds.

So W.A.R decided to try a last-minute OP, attacking a few players such as Dinos go RAWR, M.C.M., Refuse to Recognize, Acid Blast...

So, first things first.

Dinos go RAWR - 5-7 players attacking in the last 24 hours...

1x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 30.12.2011 (193.136 units)!

Side 1:
Players: Dinos go RAWR
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,735
Side 2: 28,735
Difference: 0

chart

So, for the highest record for defender of the day with 193k units... W.A.R have gained a massive total of... 0 villages. Astounding.

W.A.R then attempted to attack Refuse to Recognize, giving him 100k units towards his defender of the day... surely, they would gain some villages there, no?

Side 1:
Players: Refuse To Recognize
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Oh. So much for that, I guess. So for 100k units, W.A.R get a -3 conquer rate. Class. Real class.

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 12:49
You're wasting it.

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 13:15
[1:14:14 PM] Adellion: Guess which noob is attacking me now
[1:14:32 PM] Adellion: first gixxer, now bazza
[1:14:40 PM] Jord: wow bazza attacks?
[1:14:43 PM] Laura: what u expect mr popular!
[1:14:45 PM] Adellion: 7 incomings off him
[1:14:46 PM] Jord: but ade, ur not a barb?

Got me marked as grey or something? Lmao. :3

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 16:52
Oh dear, brown stains now?

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 18:50
Current records
Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (69.533 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Thank you, thank you, I'll be signing autographs after the smoke clears.

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 22:09
Units 109371 Spear fighters
20419 Swordsmen
19 Axemen
96462 Archers
2383 Scouts
39043 Heavy cavalry
197 Rams
5 Catapults

Good luck.

Refuse To Recognize on 30.12. at 23:40
Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (100.528 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

It astounds me that W.A.R really think they can break through the rank 1 OD player's defences.

Side 1:
Tribes: evoL
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

And btw, you know you're a noob when you get nobled by an internal. W.A.R have permitted an *internal* that had already lost multiple villages, to noble one of their largest players. Truly.

Keep up W.A.R, keep up. You planned an organised OP on EvoL, which was not a success due to the huge losses sustained. Yet EvoL have yet to plan any OPs, yet the conquers sustained are equal or greater than W.A.R. OP efforts.

This is a mere skirmish to us, yet our skirmishes are equal to the operations of W.A.R. It only highlights what will happen should EvoL decide that enough is enough and begin conducting operations of our own.

Be warned.

P.S. GIXXER, learn to send decent accompanying troops with your nobles next time. I barely lost troops last time. :p

Rep for agreement :D

DeletedUser

lol Ade.
Maybe start a W.A.R - evoL thread and keep putting up stats like that.
W.A.R need to step it up a little, somehow they manage to LOSE villas when THEY do Ops, imagine why will happen when we start doing Ops xD

DeletedUser

So the attacks on me before the xmas break was not a evoL op?
Cool then the new year break was not an op by W.A.R too.

Lets get back to top 20 tribes pls and not evoL thinking there the best as there not, little things pls little minds really!

DeletedUser10327

o.0 What about us here at "Rim Force"...when evoL declared war on us we kinda expected a bit...more? The battles are sporadic at best to be honest. We know we are going to lose, having under a tenth of evoL's points. But clearly we have the same amount of troops and they are point whores? W.A.R clearly have realized this and that is why they have taken rank 1. In my prediction they will win this world, as evoL are about as organized as six rugby players on a see-saw...

DeletedUser

lol Steve.

W.A.R have done very well to keep the Rank. 1 spot for a bit but i dont think they will pull ahead by a clear amount.
Still a massive gap between Rank. 2 and Rank. 3. MaD are actually catching up with LTR now. GOod growth but should slow down when K55 becomes more tightly packed.

DeletedUser

the last time i spoke to someone i knew in evol ( a few months ago,) he said despite there being a number of wars the members pick their own fights still and dont just concentrate on one tribe maybe this is the reason for the lack of attacks on rim force? as i know i would be concentrating on the bigger threat,

DeletedUser10327

Yes...then maybe just adding us as enemies would have sufficed? Sigh...Suppose R2R can't help himself declaring war....poor guy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

o.0 What about us here at "Rim Force"...when evoL declared war on us we kinda expected a bit...more?

We like to play with our food before we eat it. Cause we're bad little kids. Food doesn't and shouldn't talk back when eaten.

The battles are sporadic at best to be honest.

And be thankful for our mercy.

We know we are going to lose, having under a tenth of evoL's points.

Can I point out that my own account is larger than your entire tribe?

But clearly we have the same amount of troops and they are point whores?

Oh, really? Care to check my average points per village or my OD? For the record, wanna check the tribal average points per village while you're at it?

W.A.R clearly have realized this and that is why they have taken rank 1.

But EvoL hold the record for the longest period of time holding rank 1.

In my prediction they will win this world, as evoL are about as organized as six rugby players on a see-saw...

And opinions like that only serve to highlight why you and your tribe are so noob, and unworthy of EvoL recognition as a worthy adversary. We just declared for the pretty stats. Stats that are well in our favour, I might add. And with no effort at all on EvoL's part.

Red.

DeletedUser10327

with no effort at all on EvoL's part.

^^Pretty much sums up everything :icon_rolleyes:

- And of course the stats are well in your favour...we were just expecting them to be far more in your favour. Maybe you're too busy building all your lost nukes back up? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I don't think frazzlemartini realises that no one notices =RF='s pitiful 'existence' on the rim. Their location isn't pivotal to any perceivable objectives.

DeletedUser10327

We weren't really trying to win this world :S I mean, that's rather an unlikely objective if the top twenty tribes all have >1million points when you start and have 26 :/ I just find it funny that they're losing nukes left right and center, and still haven't even put a dent in the tribe...we're only here for some fun :D