Top 5 Players

DeletedUser282

Prove it.

Well, Charlie seems a perfectly reasonable player, but it was more you I was referring to.
As there is no particular definite scale to measure skill on it isn't possible for me to precisely "prove it" so I have had to base it on the opinions of you from the tribe chat, the opinions of you from a previous co, and the opinion of Charlie your current co. Charlie and the previous co are of the opinion that you can farm, but you shouldn't be allowed to think for yourself, or the account would suffer, this to me indicates lack of ability, as anyone who's played tw for a while is able to follow precise instructions but from their comments it seems that you lack the ability to make non-awful decisions for yourself. Also based on the overwhelmingly negative view of you in the Axes tribe chat. Whereas people generally think wla, ap and Cory are all very good. So based on this criteria, 50% of players (I've heard it's basically just you and charlie who actually do anything) are good, whereas 100% of players of the Howtoloseaxes account are good.

DeletedUser

Code:
Rank	Name			Tribe	Points	Villages Average points per village
1	HowToLoseAxes		Axes!	603	1		603
2	Beautiful Lies		Axes!	567	1		567
3	OldWisdom		Axes!	555	1		555
4	Obsessively Compulsive	Axes!	540	1		540
5	ALessonInSwedish	Axes!	532	1		532

1 HowToLoseAxes - Myself, Woody and Cory on one account. Rank 1 in points, ODA, ODD, ODT, resources hauled, awards(tied) and leading rank 1 tribe. Anyone surprised?

2 Beautiful Lies - Think one of the coplayers left so they're down to 19. :icon_razz: Charlie seems to know what they're doing so they'll probably do well.

3 OldWisdom - Constantly trailing behind us and will probably be our main competitior. Kenny is perfectly capable of running the account but would be more interesting if Matt came back. Currently leading the way with their obsessive amount of plunders.

4 Obsessively Compulsive - Good player, will be staying near in the top ten. Also one with a high amount hauled.

5 ALessonInSwedish - Think the rankings prove that Brits are better than the Swedish. :icon_wink: Some awesome people on this account though but one of them is probably going to end up being murdered (*waves* at Detlef).

DeletedUser

Code:
Rank	Name			Tribe	Points	Villages Average points per village
1	HowToLoseAxes		Axes!	603	1		603
2	Beautiful Lies		Axes!	567	1		567
3	OldWisdom		Axes!	555	1		555
4	Obsessively Compulsive	Axes!	540	1		540
5	ALessonInSwedish	Axes!	532	1		532

1 HowToLoseAxes - Myself, Woody and Cory on one account. Rank 1 in points, ODA, ODD, ODT, resources hauled, awards(tied) and leading rank 1 tribe. Anyone surprised?

2 Beautiful Lies - Think one of the coplayers left so they're down to 19. :icon_razz: Charlie seems to know what they're doing so they'll probably do well.

3 OldWisdom - Constantly trailing behind us and will probably be our main competitior. Kenny is perfectly capable of running the account but would be more interesting if Matt came back. Currently leading the way with their obsessive amount of plunders.

4 Obsessively Compulsive - Good player, will be staying near in the top ten. Also one with a high amount hauled.

5 ALessonInSwedish - Think the rankings prove that Brits are better than the Swedish. :icon_wink: Some awesome people on this account though but one of them is probably going to end up being murdered (*waves* at Detlef).

You forgot rank 0.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Apparently so awesome you can't remember them.

Detlef doesn't play that account. He plays Skippy The Bush Kangaroo. He's also Dutch, not a Swede.

DeletedUser

Apparently so awesome you can't remember them.

Detlef doesn't play that account. He plays Skippy The Bush Kangaroo. He's also Dutch, not a Swede.

Oh, then it's not an awesome account and doesn't deserve top 5. Happy now? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser8815

1. HowToLoseAxes -Cory(MontyPython/myself), woodlandapple, Admiral Phoenix. I don't know about you, but that's a sexy trio. Contrary to belief (Dev), account is not supremely active, and it doesn't need to be. Why stare at 14 hour queues? Account is in excellent shape, haven't lost any significant number of axes yet, but definitely will. :D

2. Beautiful Lies - Nice account, queues are good (at least the HQ queue), and capable players. Will stay top 5 unless people quit.

3. OldWisdom - Matt (if he comes back) can run an account, as shown by the rank and whatnot. Another great account, mostly soloed until recently. If Matt comes back, stays top 5.

4. Obsessively Compulsive - Fun players, great account. Should stay top 8.

5. ALessonInSwedish - Some of Sweden's best players, and definitely showing it.

Not wanting to railroad this thread off course, but as a matter of interest how many players play these top 5 accounts?

and should we not create a top 5 of solo players?

Oh and can a mod please change the title from top 5 players to top 5 accounts.....after all cannot have a dozen or more players claiming to be in the top 5 ?!?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

Not wanting to railroad this thread off course, but as a matter of interest how many players play these top 5 accounts?

dude stop crying over co-playing accounts and get over it, jeez

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Heh, I think he's just asking because he thinks he's one of the top 5 solo accounts, sadly, he's not:

8 Captain Inactive Bandit 440 1 440
9 ALessonInNobleRushing Axes! 429 1 429
13 Bayside Axes! 384 1 384
17 Sitter of Death Bandit 356 1 356
18 Just-me Bandit 354 1 354

To the best of my knowledge those are the top 5 solo accounts. There's others that may be solo up there as well, but I am positive that those 5 are solo.

DeletedUser8815

Heh, I think he's just asking because he thinks he's one of the top 5 solo accounts, sadly, he's not:

To the best of my knowledge those are the top 5 solo accounts. There's others that may be solo up there as well, but I am positive that those 5 are solo.

thanks nauz, gives me something to aim for.

DeletedUser455

thx for the flowers, but i recently allowed someone who claimed to know me from somewhere to join my account... not that it made my acc. better or even more active, but it is in fact now co played :p

though i must admit, my best worlds were those with no co player and no night sitters... just no life either.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
though i must admit, my best worlds were those with no co player and no night sitters... just no life either.

Mine most likely were as well. Not necessarily the worlds I enjoyed the most (because you know, I like sleep), but the ones I did the best on.

DeletedUser

HowToLoseAxes - 10/10 - I love wla/cory. Amazing people. <3
OldWisdom - 10/10 - Well. Seem competent. And my boyfriend is on the account now so ya.
Beautiful Lies 9/10 - I like Charlie. He kewl guy. -1 point for Devlin tho. Tbh be thankful it's not more.
Obsessively Compulsive 10/10 Ha. Dan's a beast, ilhim
ALessonInSwedish 9/10 - Didn't know the players till this world. Nice guys, bit quiet tho.

See looking back that just looks like i'm ego-ing people. But oh well I guess that's not that surprising tbh. We'll be top 5 soon I imagine tho tbh.

DeletedUser

Oh and can a mod please change the title from top 5 players to top 5 accounts.....after all cannot have a dozen or more players claiming to be in the top 5 ?!?!?!?!

Lol, you completely don't understand how we play, we have co-player why? To ease it up of course. And not sit on the computer all day.

HowToLoseAxes - 10/10 - I love wla/cory. Amazing people. <3
OldWisdom - 10/10 - Well. Seem competent. And my boyfriend is on the account now so ya.
Beautiful Lies 9/10 - I like Charlie. He kewl guy. -1 point for Devlin tho. Tbh be thankful it's not more.
Obsessively Compulsive 10/10 Ha. Dan's a beast, ilhim
ALessonInSwedish 9/10 - Didn't know the players till this world. Nice guys, bit quiet tho.

See looking back that just looks like i'm ego-ing people. But oh well I guess that's not that surprising tbh. We'll be top 5 soon I imagine tho tbh.

So you are rating the personalties?

DeletedUser1342

Guys, would be amazing if we could keep this thread to rating the top 5 players. If it continues to discuss individual people playing the same account im going to have to start handing out infractions. For now il remove the offending posts.

DeletedUser

1 HowToLoseAxes POTOTO 1.043 1 1043 - Great players there, deserve the 1st spot.
2 Blue POTOTO 1.036 1 1036 - HQ-rushing pointwhore.
3 OldWisdom POTOTO 1.025 1 1025 - The original player has quit, but the ones on it now keep the pace he set.
4 Beautiful Lies POTOTO 1.025 1 1025 - Good players. Are really close to OldWisdom, so farming might get worse for both sometimes soon.
5 Obsessively Compulsive POTOTO 986 1 986 - I've only heard good things about Dan. I expect him to stay at the top.

DeletedUser9675

HowToLoseAxes - Superb startup player, actually i don't know much, since im new to .co.uk
Blue - A great player aswell, Blue as the sky
ALessonInSwedish - Me and my mates.. ( No comment )
Obsessively Compulsive - yeahyeah also a suberb player, everyone is!
Beautiful Lies - Superb :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Top 5? How 'bout the top 10:

Code:
1   HowToLoseAxes   FRIDAY   1.471   1   1471
2  Leaf Coneybear  FRIDAY  1.415  1  1415
3  ALessonInSwedish  FRIDAY  1.397  1  1397
4  Beautiful Lies  FRIDAY  1.371  1  1371
5  OldWisdom  FRIDAY  1.332  1  1332
6  Obsessively Compulsive  FRIDAY  1.278  1  1278
7  Blue  FRIDAY  1.224  1  1224
8  Bayside  FRIDAY  1.169  1  1169
9  Uesugi kenshin  FRIDAY  1.045  1  1045
10  -Press.to.Play?  FRIDAY  1.022  1  1022

DeletedUser

Code:
1	HowToLoseAxes	FRIDAY	1.550	1	1550
2	Leaf Coneybear	FRIDAY	1.466	1	1466
3	Beautiful Lies	FRIDAY	1.442	1	1442
4	ALessonInSwedish	FRIDAY	1.441	1	1441
5	OldWisdom	FRIDAY	1.429	1	1429
6	Obsessively Compulsive	FRIDAY	1.353	1	1353
7	Blue	FRIDAY	1.245	1	1245
8	Bayside	FRIDAY	1.200	1	1200
9	barcelona10		1.125	1	1125
10	Uesugi kenshin	FRIDAY	1.093	1	1093

Top 10 might be better. Top 5 seems too limited, I barely even know anyone in the top 10! So here are some comments of mine about some players I know in the top 10.
HowToLoseAxes: Terrible players. Really don't know how to play. Do they?
Beautiful Lies:
Edit: OldWisdom: Will do well. Totally sexy. Awesome. Sexy. And totally awesome. Albeit bossy :<
Pink > Blue
barcelona10: Haven't heard good things about this player :<
Uesugi kenshin: Wish I could spell this without Copy/Paste. Ysohardspell?! Fun players <3 Lub dem!

DeletedUser

Code:
1	HowToLoseAxes	     FRIDAY	1.577	1	1577
2	Beautiful Lies	     FRIDAY	1.470	1	1470
3	Leaf Coneybear	     FRIDAY	1.466	1	1466
4	OldWisdom	     FRIDAY	1.445	1	1445
5	ALessonInSwedish     FRIDAY	1.441	1	1441

1) Nub- doesn't even have 1 mill hauled yet
Skype-emoticons-24-worried.gif

2) Charlie's angels here, much love though they don't have 1 mill hauled.
3) Super pr0's.
4) Good players, could go far if they keep at there extremely tedious way of farming.
Skype-emoticons-27-lipssealed.gif

5) My 1 million hauled bro. Clearly knows what he's doing.