Top 5 Players

DeletedUser

Had a recent run in with some of the top 5 players as I attempted to suicide my troops before restarting. Ill throw in some reports in case in anyones interested in the building levels of some of the top players.

ALessonInSwedish - Have not got a clue about who these guys are but fair do's for getting to rank 1.

HowToLoseAxes -
HowToLoseAxes on 17.06. at 21:00
I managed to backtime myself somehow :(

Animoses on 18.06. at 14:28
How do you backtime yourself D:?

HowToLoseAxes on 18.06. at 14:36
Farmed and troops returned same second as yur attack hit D:

Beautiful Lies - Talked to charlie for a bit, he seems nice enough

OldWisdom - He ended my fun after a perfect wee backtime :( Should go far if they decide to stay around.

Leaf Coneybear - These guys are no where near me but have taras on the account <3

EDIT: Fixed :$

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Had a recent run in with some of the top 5 players as I attempted to suicide my troops before restarting. Ill throw in some reports in case in anyones interested in the building levels of some of the top players.

ALessonInSwedish - Have not got a clue about who these guys are but fair do's for getting to rank 1.

HowToLoseAxes -

Beautiful Lies - Talked to charlie for a bit, he seems nice enough

OldWisdom - He ended my fun after a perfect wee backtime :( Should go far if they decide to stay around.

Leaf Coneybear - These guys are no where near me but have taras on the account <3

You posted the wrong report under our account, I think. Unless you meant to post 2 Beautiful Lies reports :D

DeletedUser

just that we can perform a backtime isn't really a sign of going far... but thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Had a recent run in with some of the top 5 players as I attempted to suicide my troops before restarting. Ill throw in some reports in case in anyones interested in the building levels of some of the top players....

Good post, thanks for sharing!

DeletedUser

Excellent intel, me smells porkies from previous posts regarding getting mines increased. :)

DeletedUser

Excellent intel, me smells porkies from previous posts regarding getting mines increased. :)
Uh... all of those reports had 6/6/6 mines, the level you start off with. I can assure you that most people in Click! have 6/6/6 mines. The ones that don't have damn near it.

Leaf Coneybear - Eh not gonna rate myself. All I'll say is rim farming is beastly.
ALessonInSwedish - K54 bro, will be rank 1 sooner or later.
Beautiful Lies - Eh pretty good. Will stay up there for some time.
HowToLoseAxes - Their 'beast' area is now pretty bad. Feel kinda bad for them ):
OldWisdom - I think they fixed their stupid farming. ilcody always tho <3

DeletedUser

@ackcody
Thanks, fixed it just after you pointed it out :D

@Xardon/OldWisdom
I wasn't just basing it off your backtime skillz, you were first to quite a few things so fari do's

Wish I could've got lvl 3 scouts and seen some lc/axe counts :(

DeletedUser8782

Uh... all of those reports had 6/6/6 mines, the level you start off with. I can assure you that most people in Click! have 6/6/6 mines. The ones that don't have damn near it.

At a guess i maybe have the highest mines in Click? and mine are at 9/6/9, built them near at the start which was a bad mistake on my part :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

At a guess i maybe have the highest mines in Click? and mine are at 9/6/9, built them near at the start which was a bad mistake on my part :icon_redface:

lol yeah could be quite probably o_O I mean who builds mines? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8740

Not top 5 but perhaps worth mentioning.

Defender: WeAreOmnipotent
Destination: Omnipotence (501|475) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1193 92 535 0 29 94 0
Losses: 0 0 1193 92 535 0 29 94 0

DeletedUser9748

Which one of those will be the first to noble a village? I vote for no.2