Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser4342

Yeah would never do that and have never done that.. going away for a week and not informing us or logging in is a tad bad lol

DeletedUser11245

Rank Tribe Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 XpRd 402.704 19 21.195 87 4.629
2 WG 385.205 19 20.274 77 5.003
3 WC :) 301.091 20 15.055 70 4.301
4 TMN 267.106 18 14.839 62 4.308
5 Cruz 221.739 19 11.670 56 3.960

Maps
XpRd
Ranking 8/10
Players in top 5 0/5
Players in top 10 1/10
Player in top 20 5/20
Apparently they are a group of friends who have played together before on other worlds ( if you could tell us when this would it would be appreciated). There dominating there K and there main rivals are the E family There in K 54 They seem to be adding new players very quickly after old players leave And they still haven't lost a villa.They are also holding rank number 3 in ODA which is a bit low for a rank one tribe, but they haven't been around for long.

WG Family
Ranking 7/10
Players in top 5 2/5
Players in top 10 3/10
Player in top 20 5/20
There back from uk 11 were they are a proven tribe they are comfortable Rank 2. They are rank two in OD ODA and ODD Which is were a rank 2 tribe should be there main Challenge is Horde there both in k45 .Overall they have lost 3 villas which is not bad considering they have 250k ODD.

WC :)
Rank 7/10
Players in top 5 0/5
Players in top 10 0/10
Player in top 20 1/20
They have came a long way from back when they had an academy tribe. They are now starting to shape up nicely all though they are rank 4 in ODA and 5 in ODD. They have competition in there K from the Cruz family heres them in there K 55 along with Help? They have only lost one villa which is very good considering they have 120k ODD.

TMN
Rank 6/10
Players in top 5 0/5
Players in top 10 1/10
Player in top 20 2/20
They don't really have any threats in there K just Owned and *PAG* There in K44. They are first in ODA ODD and OD which is very good for a rank 4 tribe, so i expect to see them jump some places. They have only lost 3 villas which is good for number one ODD tribe.

Cruz family
Rank 4/10
Players in top 5 0/5
Players in top 10 0/10
Player in top 20 1/20
They have only lost 1 villa but they have WC breathing down there neck . Cruz and WC are in k55. If there family were one tribe they would be second in ODA, but there not and there main tribe is 5th in ODA. They seem like they will be around for a long time but maybe not rank 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4342

Ok see if i can rememebr who knows who,without haveing to remember lol, when said we have all played together on previous worlds its meant loosley as in ie:- i played with him and we got on good together, joe blogs played with such and such and got on well together,so everyone knew eachother in that respect, if see what we mean lol..

Sboo7ck - met him on w12,as part of LoL great guy can play and always have a laugh..
Celestial1 - met on 12 again as is co-playing,but running TIR on 11,think some of you know him..
Robbie - well everyone knows him lol
tsangari - was doing well on 12,until LoL nobled him out,but impressed and also had a good laugh through mails etc:
Kill The Messenger - met a couple worlds ago,finally joined back up on here..
scooby - with us on 12 lol
its bobby - met on w2 in KP great guy,

then the others like castiel, has played in WG with assassin22,and celestial and both vouched for him(plus me and jay got on well in previous tribe)..
tsangari and karl - both know eachother and work well together,both always having a laugh and joke..
But you get my drift hehe

ODA dont forget we only been together 6 days,so catching up with the 2 tribes that have been together since the start aint to bad lol

We just wanted a small group of people who mainly knew eachother from before to come and play as 1,all have a laugh nothing serious as is still a game,get drunk,take the mick out of someone lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will rate on sunday when i have time
Feel free to rate before then though guys

DeletedUser

I decided to farm instead :p

I will get around to it tonight hopefully

DeletedUser4753

1.XpRd 9/10

Rank 1 by a few 100k now, are the youngest in the top 5 i believe but have pretty decent stats so looks good

Leadership
Cheetah seems a really sorted fella, and from talking he seems to know what he's on about, if his co's are of similar experience then a good leadership team they have there, The fact they are not in any major conflicts but could pounce if anything goes on east or north is good, they can pick the opportune moment that suits them, good position to be in

Player base
After inquiring seems they do have some decent peeps in their, i also really like XpRd in the sense of its not a pre-made elitist tribe, the fact they do have some fresh peeps their shows a good tribe imo. They have a few peeps at the top of it all, iso-robbie nicely in at rank 2,(though he's the real rank 1) and unlike the rest of the world, XpRd really do own their k giving their players some room to exploit

Area
Xprd are a funny shape in the sense of they control the borders quite well, yet can noble back into the k for some uncontested villies, in the same sense as i mentioned earlier, it make other tribes trying to enter their k have a tough time, but also lets these guys expand to different k's in bulk quickly, there unique scattering across the borders and being able to eat inwards should boost XprD further away from the other tribes in terms of size

Future
If any top 5 tribe hangs about, i fancy it to be these, with a tick in every box and ballooning in size, it will take multiple or a equally able tribe to stop them, TMN to the north could be it, as could WC after they beat down on cruz, but atm they can wait and plan there moves, good prospect for the future indeed

2.WG 7/10

Former rank 1's, was their early dominance just a blip? They are growing about half the speed of Xprd which if this keeps up could see them going to rank 3, that said, got some decent players their and far from out of it.

Leadership,
unsure weather assassin dukes on w11, but similar bunch. from his posts he definitely seems to know what he's doing on a player and leadership level. Seem to have got themselves up against a few tribes in their k, whilst they might not stop WG easily, the fact XpRd don't have the same road blocks will show, did they try take on the k too quickly??

Player base
The fact they play together on different worlds shows they work together well, and also what they can say more so than other tribes as they probably wont be falling out and splitting up, any other top 5 tribe could, however well WG are doing they still have solidarity going for them, (need to cut away the dead wood family though)

Area
Almost opposite to Xprd they have the core of the k tied down, but borders are far from held and this is where a lot of these rebellion tribes chill, WG have to be careful that even if they take out these tribes, others like opportunists from the south don't move in and grab ground.

Future
Hard to say, I said last time i see them going the distance, they still very well could, although im not quite as confident, Help used to be a strange tribe on the border yet have claimed rank 5, The victor of WC and cruz will also probably prefer to go north than visit xprd.

TMN 8/10

Rank3 and have climbed well after entering top 5 for 1st time week or so ago. They used to look like a mean tribe being rank 8 with rank 1 ODA, now less so.

Leadership
All the guys seem experienced, olo is the most argumentative :D, Skater is the most to the point, total nub is most diplomatic and kdiamond is the biggest realist, lol just joking
They have yet to show their hand yet but doing well but not quite "owning" there k (i need to stop the jokes)
A low diplo approach saw them do well in the od race and with the remains of the broken tribes that once where they can take tmn in whatever direction they want.

Player base
Some we know, some are hiding under allias, started as a solid group and have recruited people they saw fit, i do think their is still a few a few week links, but as a whole they have a nice chunk of quality

Area
Have the central of the k with space south and east, actually quite dense in their core will make them tough to shift, that said a little more scattered to the south, Im closely watching the Southern border, Few XpRd are around but a few vills about yet, that said i see Those guys going east tbh.

Future
Ill be brutal and say i dont think they will be around in their current format forever, i imagine theres a few of the play for 3 month and quit still in their and well, how many weeks are we in now lol, the quality always hangs around though so some of these name will likely feature late into the world.

WC :) 9/10

Rank 4 in war(poet n i don't know it) Ive become quite fond of WC:) for some reason, got rid off the family and declared of Cruz, couple of tribes chose their sides and looks like we are in full scale conflict. From the off if they win and win well they have the k, plus a bit opportunities north and could be a war hardened powerhouse later on, on the other hand if WG(unlikely) or Xprd decide to be opportunists and invade the k, that could cause all kinds of problems for an already stretched WC:).

Leadership
I think mycool has showed himself to be a decent fella, i dont buy any of the recent flames of how the war got kicked off, sure if your knit picking you can say somat, but even then thats the member not the leadership.
And any tribe that hasnt planned what happens in scenario a/b/c etc is not well prepared are they. Either way WC:) considering thier k sharing with Cruz couldnt be in a much better position, so its up to the members to kill the enemy and up to mycool to try and make sure it stays as it is and no more larger tribe involvement

Member base
Some Great guys in here, not sure on an overall level what they are capable off, so far there doing well against cruz, considering a lot of their losses were isolated peeps. ish4u, modernalladin, the dex are all names to watch out for, sure their more just don't recognize them lol

Area
Well there at war for the k what can i say, tbh they aint doing too bad, few isolated peeps but have a sort of 2 general clusters, should see the isolated cruz's drop shortly, then it weather the northern cluster can fend off peeps, lr in the middle should be fine as long as WC:) do well but as said mycool really needs XprD to not get involved, if all goes to plan i think they can stomp cruz and take their k.

Future
If XpRd relations remain, WC:) I think will take their k and become a force if matched in size with WG could handle them, its just right now Their rank 1 neighbors hold the cards, let WC:) live and they may well be their for a while.
But deffo think they got what it takes to beat up their k.

5. Help!

Climbed steady to rank 5 over last few weeks, started as a few guys who didn't join WG or WC:) when Shac disbanded. Imo Theres a reason for that.

Leadership.
The one positive i can find is that they made a tribe and managed to not cement a spot, but keep playing on w13, after Shac collapsed i figured these guys would be eaten, seems not.
Now down to business :p, Bazza isnt capable of running an account in a fight, nor knows how to work as a team, him as a leader potentially teaching others how to play tw almost makes me vomit lol.
Normally id say get someone to teach you tw, but in this case stick to the guides man, hell ill mail you my guides just dont become the next bazza!

Memberbase,
Is it fair to slate bazza some more? probably yes but im sure ill get another chance lol, Recognize "Armstrong" so they can't be all bad. Few from w1 actually, johnylocks (dont get me started on this mini bazza) rofl, Im trying hard not to flame because behind bazza they might be all pro's.... ok maybe not but they arnt crumbling and have had a bit of flack from other tribes. so shows their at least average.(Xprd Should recruit dekiller back!)

, in the mix of WC:) and Cruz, shouldn't have WG or XpRd to worry bout, so could benefit from the war, that said i really don't see these lasting a long time to on a location basis, the only thing thats important imo is where are the players gonna go, ie if there is some dimes hidden away in their, could they restock a dinted WC:) after the war? could they be XprD's new investment in k 55, or perhaps WG's?? it will all depend on who is actually a decent player and where abouts along the long stretching help! they are.

Future
As far as im concerned their isn't one for Help, maybe im blinded by laughing at baz but yea the few that might be alright in there are gonna join a different tribe. But who knows, stranger things have happened

DeletedUser

Very good post, +1 for time and effort :p

However, I cannot post without saying my thoughts can I? :icon_wink:
Bazza is doing great for HELP!, and he isn't the only leader there. He has been proving against what people have said about him previously. He rimmed one of WC's top players that was hyped up to me as being very good.
I'd also like to say that WC still have their family I believe?

Regardless, good post :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4753

I played with bazza for a year and saw how he doesn't support or contribute, just grows, I have idently he, s doing a fine job but from seeing him in later game ignoring all wars and feasting on
barbs I formed my opinion
Maybe I'm wrong but can only go off experience
Mycool inform me it no longer a brother tribe
Cheers for rep btw

DeletedUser11285

I played with bazza for a year and saw how he doesn't support or contribute, just grows, I have idently he, s doing a fine job but from seeing him in later game ignoring all wars and feasting on
barbs I formed my opinion
Maybe I'm wrong but can only go off experience
Mycool inform me it no longer a brother tribe
Cheers for rep btw

Ive been watching him Grow as well I would disagree about the fine job any one can noble its holding the villages and if even one person attacked him i would say he would lose all you have to do is check out the tribalwars stats in the village growth section he takes over to many villages and i will bet anything that he will not be able to defend against fakes or even a real attack.

Dnt get me worng at first glance he looks good but 60k points in 5 days thats a 9 villages in 5 days now to me thats just stupid im supised no one next to him has saw the multiple opportunities to take him out

DeletedUser11285

Very good post, +1 for time and effort :p

However, I cannot post without saying my thoughts can I? :icon_wink:
Bazza is doing great for HELP!, and he isn't the only leader there. He has been proving against what people have said about him previously. He rimmed one of WC's top players that was hyped up to me as being very good.
I'd also like to say that WC still have their family I believe?

Regardless, good post :icon_biggrin:

Bazza never rimed him he quit and bazza just took the left over villages

DeletedUser4753

Ive been watching him Grow as well I would disagree about the fine job any one can noble its holding the villages and if even one person attacked him i would say he would lose all you have to do is check out the tribalwars stats in the village growth section he takes over to many villages and i will bet anything that he will not be able to defend against fakes or even a real attack.

Dnt get me worng at first glance he looks good but 60k points in 5 days thats a 9 villages in 5 days now to me thats just stupid im supised no one next to him has saw the multiple opportunities to take him out

Oh I agree I just thought I flame enough and if no one does beat him down he will just grow Nd begin his epic barb feast

the guys around the him are evidently intimidated but it's their loss

DeletedUser

Barbs are especially tasty though, they taste like chicken only a bit nicer

DeletedUser4753

Barbs with Mexican dip are particularly mouth watering I'm told
Will ask baz for the menu :)