Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser11245

dam
don't you have 2,900 villas on one world
I am helmutt nobled you yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

Well i knew SHAC wouldnt be around come end game but i never thought they would disband this early

DeletedUser10033

Good work, thanks skater

Not the first time i have made a show of myself, at least this time I had my clothes on!

Not a bad review but not sure how accurate some of it is. SHAC lost members to LR who are a small tribe. Interestingly one of my members had a claim on one of theirs and when i asked them to remove the claim I was tolf to F off and that player jumped ship and went to SHAC. LR then nobled them! That was interesting to watch.

I think there is so much change yet to happen, and it is great to see some new tribes creeping up the ranks!
Not entirly true.
1. Didnt tell you to f........ or any other thing at all.
2. Reason i left was your tribe was allied to every player around me. It is a war game. And i lost and went to the rim.
3. Well done to the players that worked together doing it. I enjoyed the game. and no hard feelings.

DeletedUser11245

The new tribe to look out for is ops some amazing players

DeletedUser11204

4S do not go!!!! I want to play with you :p seriously tho players like you and grawler are perfect icons and players all new players aspire to be like! So stick around for a while longer! Please!

DeletedUser

If someone want's to give there opinion on the top 5 now it would be good, all this change with SHAC disbanding has changed things a fair bit.
I think I might write up one tomorrow if I find time

DeletedUser10619

My first bash at this sort of thing, but far better than mowing the lawn!

1) - WG.
I know this tribe better than most, as i am there on world 11. A really good bunch of players, now topped up by the quality from the good ship SHAC that unfortunately ran aground. Undoubtably will be there in the latter stages of the world. Some chastise them for having an academy, it is something that works for them on other worlds, so why not here. Not my thing, but it can be done. Currently enjoy great dominace in their K with them being almost 3 times the size of the K rank 2 tribe. Rank 2 ODA and 4 ODD so like any top tribe have already been in their fair share of skirmishes. Noblings so far 39, including barbs (11) and internals (4)

2) - XpRd.
My own tribe, but hey i will comment! Formed from the mismash of awful tribes in K54, pulled together by our great leader, we are off to a great start. Rumours are a plenty of the smaller tribes in the K forming a co-alition to run us out of town, but we will see how that goes. Rank 6 ODA and 10 ODD, though these are not really a relfection of reality as we have only been going a week. I'm sure the ODA in particular will be much higher in another week. Noblings so far 19, including barbs (1) and internals (0).

3) - WC.
To be honest not a tribe i know loads about, but there are more than a few familiar names in there. A good solid base of players who again should see some distnace in this world. The only thing is that i have heard that said of WC before, so are the questions of the current and previous leadership, or do they have a membership with more longevity this time, we will see. Rank 3 ODA and 33! ODD, so obviously having things there own way. Currently enjoy a decent gap between themselves and rank 2 tribe in the K, but not as great as it could be, with the lack of ODD does this mena perhaps a NAP or Alliance exists between WC and CRUZ?? Noblings so far 25, including barbs (7) and internals (0)

4) - TMN.
Again not a tribe that i know much about, but they seem very solid and currently the ODA kings of this world, and their ODD rank is also extremely good, so clearly a tribe that can dish out what they receive with interest. Have good dominance in their K, being over twice the size of the next tribe down, so off to a good start, but where to go from here? Noblings so far 27, including barbs (4) and internals (1)

5) - CRUZ.
Another tribe with a "family" going on and perhaps named after the child of David Beckham, my initial thoughts are that this tribe wont last the distance. Ranked second in the K to WC and with rank 4 ODA, but rank 38 ODD, either they are wary of each other or an agreement has been made to stay out of each others way? Noblings so far 26, including barbs (7) and Internals (1)
Just my thoughts, and those may change as the world goes on.

Have a nice sunny weekend everyone.

DeletedUser4753

Nice analysis pal, and its nice to see other people rating and posting

1. WG 9/10

With the decline of Shac these guys would have taken rank 1, then when you add the new recruits from Shac they look like a tribe to do well and do well for a while. K all to themselves should have a good growth spurt and imagine they can pull away

Leadership
In my opinion the head of WG have done almost everything perfectly, they have avoided any pre multiple noble conflicts, they have took the best of Shac under their banner yet still maintained quite a solid base remaining pretty compact in their k. These key decisions in not trying to rush to rank 1 or go for some risky recruits have payed off and they now reap the rewards of having brilliant k domination, a solid base at the northeast of the k, allowing plenty of expansion, and are also pretty out of reach of a war with a major competitor.
Sill don't agree with the family tribe but aside from that, WG's rise and probable rank 1 contention for the foreseeable future have been well orchestrated by WG's leadership.

Diplo and public view
They have actually been more quiet of late, seem to be letting their game play do the talking, and well, its working.
Unawares to their current diplo, but with their position they can easily operate a 0 diplo policy, perhaps small fringes of the south are closer to other large tribes, but almost everyone of their members doesn't have that sort of threat. Id like to see 0 diplo and just munch anything that moves.

Future?
As we've all seen nothing is clear cut, but imo If any of the top 20 tribes will be here for the long haul its WG.
The evident commitment of its original members(as seen on w11)
The class the ex Shac will bring to the table(not that WG werent classy before)
And the evident leadership thats been shown.
All key features that make a top tribe and a tribe to stay.

2. XpRd 6/10

Formed days ago but already rank 2, od for the tribes life is very impressive, also signified their members discontent with family tribes to form this lil beast, king of k46, and a rabble of broken family tribes left in their stead, imo TBR could have had a feast with the other families, but now we have XpRd. Who look just as good, despite the lack of the epicly named duke :)

Leadership
Can't seem to find the duke/council identity so can only go off the actions.
The fact somebody instigated this in a show of "I want 20 top player in my tribe and don't need the other 100 to make us look big" speaks volumes, be interesting if they can be ruthless against there old tribes, I do hope so.
The 2nd most competitive k, but i think if the quality wasn't lacking in the competition in that area before, it certainly is now, again maybe 0 diplo policy, or nap's and eat the k 1 by 1 is the way forward.
I think to form this tribe in the first place puts the leadership in a good light, if they can negotiate through the mass of families in that area and come out strong enough to go k invading then they will really have proved their worth.

Diplo and public view
Some good posters from here, I think they do a lot to have a great public opinion, leaving the family tribe format a lot of people support, also the fact they have done so well in their od in such a short space of time shows aggression, and who doesn't like aggression :)

Future
Although they are rank 2 one has to consider the factors involved in their future.
Firstly a few day old tribe despite showing apparent solidarity needs to see if they do work together well, tribes can die as easily as they are born.
Also they have much more competition in their k, I think they will come out on top but will they cut through like a razor and and go to bigger and better things, or will they get bogged down and not grow like they should.
Ill be honest and say i rank them behind rank 3 and 4 tribes though. Mostly due to their youth.

3. WC:) 8/10

Guess even the great analyst d1mension couldnt be more wrong :), these guys have stayed put.
I'm liking their abandonment of the family tribe, definitely plus points. Also recruits from Shac are always useful, though WG did take a bigger helping. Probably in the most competitive k being the only one to house 2 top 5 tribes

Leadership
Think mycool has shown him self in a very good light ever since the spat with Shac, to avoid the impending rimming I foresaw they have done well, and to be heading up k55 with a gap, and having a lil bit of influence in 45 to boot. Evidently there is a good set of thinkers at the helm, as with XpRd, the real show of leadership will be navigating there way through the most competitive k as it stands. Do that and who can fault them.

Diplo and public opinion
I think a nice bit of diplo with cruz whilst they grow would be useful, then eventually take it to cruz to take complete control of the k.
I think the opinion of WC:) has definitely rose, I myself do have a better opinion of these guys, who even remembers the Shac spat or what even happened? "what acadamy" its long gone.(YEY!)

Future?
I think there may well be w13's largest war in the south, still a while from now though, between the 2 south k's. WG seem to be much more north in their k as apposed to spread through out, and i don't think TMN would cut through the southern k before said war kicks off.
So if WC:) does show its strength to dominate its k further, and a nice move west could be on the cards. As it stands I think they have the best set of players in the southern hemisphere, so all being well they should do well.
As long as (mycool can keep his cool, lol, and make the decisions required to not get gang-banged.

4. TMN 8/10

Wanted to rate these last time but they was rank 6 :(, obviously so they have climbed 2 ranks through growth(please note they haven't done this with new blood so its just pure player progress) They have a dense cluster in the center of the k, but have players dotted around all over.

Leadership
I think skater-chief has assembled a group of killers here, plenty of players recognisable, and i imagine there are others under alias, just to my knowledge, which is far from all seeing, we have world winners, previous rank 1's, and some very able players.
Despite the northwest previously having a few tribes like wolves and lrag who also have some credible players(though not so many) They have outgrown them both and given wolves a kicking, no major war is looking like even on the cards so to present not really a foot wrong

Diplo and public view
Again no insight to their current diplomacy, but they strike me as a low diplo policy tribe, they may take diplo with a top tribe to go k expanding elsewhere but there super oda shows they are far from huggers.
Few notable posters actually, arguably the most active on these quite forums, skater chief in particular has a lot of intelligence behind what he says, and also has my respect for being honest about what he says, as apposed to just gunning for popularity.
Their top od for a smaller tribe buys them a lot of respect, as does their player base.

Future?
Very bright, I personally would rate these as the 2nd best tribe at this moment in time, they have shown good leadership, have a great player base. Despite all this don't come across as over ego'd nor "hey hey look at us" also having a bit of breathing room compared to the family flooded south.
Could really effect this world in coming months.

5.Cruz 7/10

2nd to WC:) in k 55, and have dropped a rank since the top tribes shake up, have their family tribe also doing ok at 100k points, would actually be rank 2 in points in total, but the day where I consider family tribes in that way is far from on its way.

Leadership
Nicely informed cruz and its leadership are mostly a world 5 reunion here, evidently they are making use of the diplomacy page lowish odd in comparison to their oda, with this k being the most competitive they will need to make use of diplo somewhat, too much slows growth as does too little, so its a fine line for the leadership duo to get right, but if they do there's no reason why cruz cant do well.

Diplo and public view
When they first popped up on this world i heard a lot of good things about cruz, now less so. Now its definitely not a bad thing to escape the lime light, but are we seeing better tribes coming through that will eventually take cruz out of the top 5, or are cruz just knuckling down and getting on with it, speculate as you will but i don't think cruz where ever rated highly for their early game.
y personal opinion has remained very similar, their are better tribes out their, but these guys are not bad, we haven't seen a lot from these guys yet, so one imagines they still have something to say on w13, and perhaps 6 months down the line we will be more familiar with what cruz is all about.

Future
As mentioned they never turned up to dominate start-up, one imagines their players are more adept at going to middle game and further, which does bode well for them, mind you the same can be said of WC:) their main competitor, I would hazard a guess these 2 are already allies/nap or will be near future, which will make it interesting to see where either of them expand, or whether its just for the short term

DeletedUser4342

Wasnt a case of I WANT TOP 20 PLAYERS,like said before we have played together (in game before a remark is insert here lmao) but for some reason all ended up in the same K this time,wasnt until got totally pee'd of with the tribe we were in,we decided to actually look at the other players and saw the names lol also we have low members and even a fairly new guy to the game,who all of us are helping him,and answering his questions :) but also he has to make a couple mistakes to learn from them hehe.

DeletedUser4753

So are you part of the Leadership cheetah?

Some new guys really work out, know a couple of guys from previous world who I presumed had past experience because they were doing so well, turns out they were just immensely active, once i taught them bits and bats really started to shine.

DeletedUser11204

Nice post - although I would have credited XpRd a bit better ;)

DeletedUser11204

Wasnt a case of I WANT TOP 20 PLAYERS,like said before we have played together (in game before a remark is insert here lmao) but for some reason all ended up in the same K this time,wasnt until got totally pee'd of with the tribe we were in,we decided to actually look at the other players and saw the names lol also we have low members and even a fairly new guy to the game,who all of us are helping him,and answering his questions :) but also he has to make a couple mistakes to learn from them hehe.

I wonder who that could be...

DeletedUser4342

So are you part of the Leadership cheetah?

Some new guys really work out, know a couple of guys from previous world who I presumed had past experience because they were doing so well, turns out they were just immensely active, once i taught them bits and bats really started to shine.

Well me,sb007ck and y2bing were always toying with the idea,then rob joined us and we were all discussing it.. Something happened in the tribe we were in on the friday night,so thought sod it someone had to make the move,so i left and others followed us..
So wouldnt really say leader as us 4 all have the input and all get along well...

Haha killer,hmmm i am thinking :)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure B|rth and our merry group of virgins will completely storm this world and all of its nice things, beware!

DeletedUser7025

This world is pretty poor from what ive seen of the tribes ive been in. There is a core of good experienced players but once you go a little way down the list the undercard is just not there. It will be wide open for the win for a good while yet and the tribe limit and outside support rules will promote better tactics as the game progresses. Ive decided to leave as this world is just not exciting me enough to put the graft in. Good luck all