Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser9598

Arr gonna fail then :lol: only joking not really come across him much tbh but good luck to everyone anyway :)

DeletedUser2918

nice read Baz - good job :)

(and thanks for the mention lol)

DeletedUser

nice write up Baz, aside from I feel like the acad will be a thorn in the side for sime time!

Yes Ballerond was a fantastic part of WC and unfiortunately cannot be with us due to the economic crisis in Greece :(

Some good guys here to watch though and maintaining the tribe ethos which is ultimately what won it for us last time and attracted the likes of ballerond away from bigger and better tribes.

DeletedUser4342

Good read,not really lead by me,hence nothing regarding who to contact,as we have all played together on previous worlds,and still are on some,so all know eachother fairly well anyway and what eachother is cappable off..
Everyone was humming and arring so think it just took someone to make the first move and pull us all together..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11245

XpRd Rank 1 207,246 Points 20 Members 9/10
Seem to be doing well even though they haven't been around for long. They are not in any wars which is good and are nobling well 12 nobles 4 days. There ODA rank is 1 and ODD is 34 and there OD is 1 so they are doing very well on ODA but i don't think they will stay rank 1 i think Shac will take it from them. I think XpRd will be rank 3 or 2 in a months time Due to one there average village point beeing lower then WG and Shac and at the moment they are nobling 1.5k villas.1 or 2 good players in there that i have seen before and are all friends and peeps support friends more then just tribe mates. not to sure about them

WG Rank 2 204,606 Points 20 Members 8/10
Well they are pretty much the same as uk 11 WG and there second so these guys are good. ODD Rank 1 looks like they took some big hits early on but haven't lost a villa so that means they are supporting each other well. ODA rank 4 could be higher but thats not bad still early game.They have nobled 15 villages in the last 4 days but they nobled a 800 pointer barb which is a bad for a rank number two tribe. Got some amazing players. I think they will end up third or second. Look out for Assassin222

Shac Rank 3 204,195 Points 17 Members 9/10
There ODA is rank 2 and so is there OD which is good for a rank 3 tribe but isn't good for a rank 1 tribe which is what they should be. I still think they could easilly jump back to the top they still have the largest points per player. they have most the Good player that are on uk 13 and i would watch out for GLHF and ISH4U. Have also nobled 14 villages in the past 4 days. If they don't crumble I think they can be rank 1 in A month .

WC :) Rank 4 151,089 Points 19 members 7/10
Well Atlest they don't have an acdemy tribe . Nobled 6 villages in the last few days and some of the villages were below 500 points. ODA rank 5th again not that good. There leader Mycool seems to be learing from his mistakes which is good. I think they will stay rank 4 over the next few months. look out for The Dex. May have more troubles with Shac down the road

TMN Rank 5 132,849 Points 20 memers 8/10
ODA Rank 3 finally a tribe with a good ODA rank for there size. They have nobled 9 villas and have had one taken off them worst noble in the last 4 days was A 1.1k barb not to bad for there size. Thers a few good players look out for Skater-cheif. they don't have much challenge for there K Ithink they could challenge WC:) for rank 4 .

It was late when this was done so sorry for mistakes

DeletedUser4753

Some good reads here, everyone has a different position and circumstances so its interesting to read other people's angles on the top tribes

DeletedUser4342

Not to sure whats going on with SHAC atm, misschief has now left and joined LR..

DeletedUser10601

There crumbling
I wouldn't say that. How would you even know?
Even with 14 members we are ranked 3rd with the highest player average, I wouldn't exactly describe us as 'crumbling'.

DeletedUser11245

well quite a lot of your players are leaving but at least the best players are still there

DeletedUser4753

Just out of pure curiosity is a few people leaving within a similar time frame coincidence, or did something happen?

If its not the latter i wouldn't think anything of Shac's current rank.

DeletedUser4753

I reckon they are making sure there is only pure talent left so they are eligible enough to become WC:)'s new academy :p

DeletedUser4753

Whats the story with glhf account?

Both key players

Ad biggest farmer in world, imo be rank 1 now

Glhf looked like a beast waiting to happen...

DeletedUser10601

GLHF and Ad Infernum were a big part of SHAC Will, it's true. We miss you <3

DeletedUser