Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser4753

Dam I know its a recession but someone must have 2 cents?

DeletedUser

Ok since no one else seems to be doing this I'll rate the top 5, I'll go into as much detail as I can and give my opinions though they are most likely wrong since I don't know too many of the names on this world

1 - SHAC - 17 members - 167.505 points 9/10

They're lead by Four Seasons and Higgs Boson , I heard good things about these guys. I assume they were a premade but they have picked up alot of new members along the way. They seem to be a solid group of players who will probably be around for some time. They recently kicked a few members or they left but they still maintain the number 1 spot for ODT and ODA
They also have a nice spread between K45 and K55 ,though they recently lost Ad infernum in K45 they should still be a force to be reckoned with there.
I can see them fighting it out for control of the east as the top 3 tribes are situated relatively close together.

2 - WG - 19 members 150.595 points 8/10
I'm not too sure on who leads this tribe because thier profile gives nothing away but they seem to be a decent bunch of players with a few in the top 20 though they look like they have yet to face a target with alot of troops because thier ODA is slightly behind though may not be thier fault they might be surrounded by pointwhores. They have the most continent dominance out of all the tribes and they should easily control north K45 though they may have to fight thier way into the south with HORDE and SHAC below them. On my list of tribes to do well.

3 - WC :) - 19 members 101.245 points 6/10
Thier leader sort of made a show of himself with the family tribe and SHAC diplomacy "contraversy" but they still have decent growth and are doing well though I think they may have fallen behind in the last few days. They are sharing a K with SHAC but they may not come to blows for a while depending on direction of growth. They should do well enough if their family tribe grows quick enough to be internalled.

4 - TMN - 20 members 98.440 points ?/10
Not much to say about my own tribe only that we hope to dominate our K quickly. We have some experienced members and also new members though it is fun everyone is striving to do well and are doing everything they can to play well. I probably see LRAG/*PAG* challenging us for control over K44.

5 - XpRd 12 members 93.715 points 7/10
This tribe is a breakaway from the AOD tribe/family which was a good move imo. They have quickly risen to the top 5 and seem to have some decent players in there. They also have some room for strategic recruitment . I think these guys can go on to control K54 if they have the experience behind them. Though there seem to be a fair few big decent sized tribes in that K and alot of families these guys will probably be more organisesd and should rip through the unorganised masses.

So there you have it my impression of the top 5 tribes try not to bash me for opinions because that's all they are.
Also I hope other people take some time off from farming to write out one of these because I like to know others opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good work, thanks skater

Not the first time i have made a show of myself, at least this time I had my clothes on!

Not a bad review but not sure how accurate some of it is. SHAC lost members to LR who are a small tribe. Interestingly one of my members had a claim on one of theirs and when i asked them to remove the claim I was tolf to F off and that player jumped ship and went to SHAC. LR then nobled them! That was interesting to watch.

I think there is so much change yet to happen, and it is great to see some new tribes creeping up the ranks!

DeletedUser

P.S acad tribe now gone, felt like I had bought a second hand motor and after getting it home realising i had the front end of a maserati but the back end of a cortina! Some great recruits came from it though, some have just shown the tribe IWL how things are done, so no regrets.

DeletedUser

Yeah not too much research went into this just what was in plain sight but thanks for the insight to where those SHAC members went I was wondering :)

Also glad to see you took the bit about you in a light hearted way

DeletedUser11245

I'm not too sure on who leads this tribe because thier profile gives nothing away

gooders leads WG it says in list of members

DeletedUser4753

P.S acad tribe now gone, felt like I had bought a second hand motor and after getting it home realising i had the front end of a maserati but the back end of a cortina! Some great recruits came from it though, some have just shown the tribe IWL how things are done, so no regrets.

Music to my ears, definitely get bonus points next time ;)

DeletedUser

thanks mate. You cant win em all, but at least it inspired some witty banter? Every cloud and all that!

Anyway, we have another academy, but are just being quiet about it....its a four letter word beginning with SH..but thats all I am saying! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

ahhh those guys, I like the double bluff how you sent all your point whores their to give them rank 1, now the public will never know that infact they answer to WC:) :p

DeletedUser

Darn, me and my big mouth!

At least you do not know who else answers to WC :)...is it just you who doesnt? Is the whole world out to get to you and you have not realsied yet? Is the paranioa creeping up your spine??

People can only hold off for so long without giving in to the WC :)... next time you have a curry, or a few beers, or simply open that bathroom door, think about us!

DeletedUser4753

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

WC:) 9999/10

fear, worship, submitance, call it what you want just spare me!!!

DeletedUser11200

Ok since no one else seems to be doing this I'll rate the top 5, I'll go into as much detail as I can and give my opinions though they are most likely wrong since I don't know too many of the names on this world

1 - SHAC - 17 members - 167.505 points 9/10

They're lead by Four Seasons and Higgs Boson , I heard good things about these guys. I assume they were a premade but they have picked up alot of new members along the way. They seem to be a solid group of players who will probably be around for some time. They recently kicked a few members or they left but they still maintain the number 1 spot for ODT and ODA
They also have a nice spread between K45 and K55 ,though they recently lost Ad infernum in K45 they should still be a force to be reckoned with there.
I can see them fighting it out for control of the east as the top 3 tribes are situated relatively close together.

I'm not too sure on who leads this tribe because thier profile gives nothing away but they seem to be a decent bunch of players with a few in the top 20 though they look like they have yet to face a target with alot of troops because thier ODA is slightly behind though may not be thier fault they might be surrounded by pointwhores. They have the most continent dominance out of all the tribes and they should easily control north K45 though they may have to fight thier way into the south with HORDE and SHAC below them. On my list of tribes to do well.

3 - WC :) - 19 members 101.245 points 6/10
Thier leader sort of made a show of himself with the family tribe and SHAC diplomacy "contraversy" but they still have decent growth and are doing well though I think they may have fallen behind in the last few days. They are sharing a K with SHAC but they may not come to blows for a while depending on direction of growth. They should do well enough if their family tribe grows quick enough to be internalled.

4 - TMN - 20 members 98.440 points ?/10
Not much to say about my own tribe only that we hope to dominate our K quickly. We have some experienced members and also new members though it is fun everyone is striving to do well and are doing everything they can to play well. I probably see LRAG/*PAG* challenging us for control over K44.

5 - XpRd 12 members 93.715 points 7/10
This tribe is a breakaway from the AOD tribe/family which was a good move imo. They have quickly risen to the top 5 and seem to have some decent players in there. They also have some room for strategic recruitment . I think these guys can go on to control K54 if they have the experience behind them. Though there seem to be a fair few big decent sized tribes in that K and alot of families these guys will probably be more organisesd and should rip through the unorganised masses.

So there you have it my impression of the top 5 tribes try not to bash me for opinions because that's all they are.
Also I hope other people take some time off from farming to write out one of these because I like to know others opinions

This TMN lot look like a bunch of noobs, here today gone tomorrow i recon....any tribe with team casual in it cant be any good

DeletedUser

?????
XpRd came from no where

Yeah they broke off from A O D and then took in alot of TBR members.

Also it would be nice if someone else gave thier opinion on the top 5 I like to read while farming :)

DeletedUser9598

Im writing up a review atm will probs post it up tomorrow

DeletedUser9598

Rank 1 XpRd k54 20 members

Shot up to rank 1 this tribe is built up mainly from TBR and A O D. Looking at the players in this tribe i see experience and ability throughout, not sure who is leading though so difficult to give my complete opinion. Too early to mention their ODA as only recently formed. Mainly based in k54 they have competition for continent dominance from the likes of A.O.D (what remains) LIGHT, -E- and other smaller tribes. My main concern is team work, can/will they work as a unit and all pull in the same direction or will the bigger egos cause conflict and leave as quickly as they joined, this will be a task for the council. Will be interesting to watch these over the next few weeks and will hold off giving my opinion on whether they are end world material until ive watched them for a bit.

Rank 2 WG k45 20 members

Recently jumped above SHAC, im not familiar with a lot of this tribes players (maybe new alias's) but i recognise the likes of Assassin, Pinto, Hodgy and 1 or 2 others. They seem to be doing very well atm, few tribe changes shows structure and stability, ive heard good things about there duke, ODA is good, room for growth i havent got anything bad to say about them as it stands. Based in k45 other than SHAC im struggling to see where there competition is going to come from in all honesty, barring any silly unnecessary diplomacy i see them dominating this k and putting themselves in contention for end game victors but obviously a lot can happen between now and then so we'll see

Rank 3 SHAC k45/55 16 members

Led by 4S who took SHAC to victory on Classic 1 and helped out by Higgs Boson this tribe have the potential to go far, ODA is rank 1 so shows aggression throughout and having had the pleasure of playing with them at start up know they have vast experience and ability within their tribe. However.... Im slightly sceptical on there recruitment procedure with plenty of faces coming and going and 1 or 2 i feel still to be kicked/leave for not cutting the mustard. They need some stability now, settle down and push on. Being split over 2 k's can either be a blessing or a hindrance, plenty of room to grow, i feel diplomacy could be key for them with WC :) and WG to compete with, I predict SHAC will be around for the foreseeable future but eventually the best players will find themselves in a different tribe for end game (if they decide to stick around that long)

Rank 4 WC :) k55 19 members

Ignoring the early poor choice of making an acad tribe and the few scuffles with SHAC, WC :) are doing well for themselves, growth is steady, ODA is decent, ODD is lower than i expected, room to expand and they all know each other well. Sharing a k with SHAC, Cruz and others i feel this k could/should be the most contested of the 4. Diplomacy with SHAC first time round failed miserably so perhaps Cruz will be the way forward? I think it has been mentioned already that they won w9 but dont really think this matters much as unless im mistaken players such as LOB and Balle arent playing this world and they make a big difference. I see WC :) sticking around for a while and am looking forwards to watching them and SHAC go toe to toe (only a matter of time). Late game tribe..... Maybe

Rank 5 TMN k44 20 members

Leading the way in k44 have Wolves as the current chasers, already laying into this tribe i dont think it will be long before you see Wolves crumble. Main threat i can see for them will come from Owned or the LRAG/PAG family. Very aggressive from the get go currently second in the ODA ranks they are taking no prisoners in there continent. Not too sure who most of there members are other than Blackmail and Skater-Chief and dont really know much about there duke Olo but seem to be doing well, maybe 1 or 2 stragglers they could do with replacing is all ill suggest. K dominance looks on the cards for this tribe but theres still a long way to go and anything can happen. Again barring no silly diplomacy i see no reason why they will not be around come late game.

Ok so this is my take on the current top 5, these views are those of my own and not biased in any way.

Keep an eye on Owned (Led by Chris Miles) knows what he is doing i fancy these to do well

Thanks
Baz