top20 PLAYERS

DeletedUser6695

Meh I dont really care too much but Nauz is inactive, I'm pretty sure he hauls like 1mil a week

DeletedUser

Meh I dont really care too much but Nauz is inactive, I'm pretty sure he hauls like 1mil a week

I'd love to see proof of that.

I'm finding it hard to believe 1 million a week with his points increase is possible.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
his last conquer was on 27-10-2011 @ 21:42:46

me wubs stats :)

he then appears to flat line for a couple of days, maybe due to bob, maybe due to the rumor i heard... lolz

another panda seemed to flatline at the same time??

^^

DeletedUser6695

I'm finding it hard to believe 1 million a week with his points increase is possible.

Their growth isn't very hard to sustain with limited farming, zard and I didn't farm for like 3 weeks and were still easily able to keep queues constant as well as minting a few coins a day.

DeletedUser

Their growth isn't very hard to sustain with limited farming, zard and I didn't farm for like 3 weeks and were still easily able to keep queues constant as well as minting a few coins a day.

Doubt that, anyway it's not you or Zard were talking about its the Nauz account.

Not so long ago (about 12 days ago) his account was hauling over 5 mill per day :/

Very hard to believe he hauls 1 million per week now.

DeletedUser

Not so long ago (about 12 days ago) his account was hauling over 5 mill per day :/

No idea where you get those numbers. So far record in Looter of the day is 3.895m, which is already broken today and maybe even will be doubled.

DeletedUser

No idea where you get those numbers. So far record in Looter of the day is 3.895m, which is already broken today and maybe even will be doubled.

Quite right 3 million it is, no idea where I got 5 from :/

Anyway still, 3 mill per day is a massive amount, even if he did and he farmed (using a 1.0 mill as average per day) half of what he did, or a quarter of what he did, he'd still be hauling over 1 million per week.

Edit: Ma maths aint great, so correct it if it's wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

He doesnt farm most days...2-3 days max and its usually not full on farming hence 1mil a week or mebbe a lil higher.

edit: It seems nauz is farming today :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I wouldn't claim a million a week, but absolutely inactive.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=340957&postcount=360

40.646 mill 12.5 days ago.

56.222 mill right now

And over 4 mill of that was in the last 12 hours.

Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (4.288.078 resources)!

Take off todays and that's 11.278 mill farmed in 12 days.

his last conquer was on 27-10-2011 @ 21:42:46

me wubs stats :)

he then appears to flat line for a couple of days, maybe due to bob, maybe due to the rumor i heard... lolz

Unless the rumor is that I haven't played actively in close to a month and have no intention of doing so in the future either because I'm playing in TWMasters, then I'm afraid the rumor would be false.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Jeez, you're doing 1million a day?

Thats not inactive :D

We could do close to 10 million a day. As is being shown today.

Our last conquer was frankly just because GIXXER's sig at one point said we'd quit long before 20 villages, so I grabbed #20 for a laugh despite having barely logged in a week before that even. Most of our point increases as of late are account manager.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

Well in that case get your ass in gear and pass Gix, masters sucks anyway :)

DeletedUser6695

Well done thats what I like to hear!

@ Meech, sorry for the confusion almighty weegie

DeletedUser1511

I find the idea of Gixxer one again crawling out of the woodworks laughable.

Bro most of pandas has quit or at least i assume most have since well most people i know no longer intend to play.
I mean maybe we were all made to quit by the fact you were inevitably going to overtake us due to your superior playing skills :lol: < that
Or we quit due to having other interests.

That said the fact pandas never actually warred anyone could account for the boredum. Who knows i havent been playing Solipist in ages.

Although one thing that does interest me.

Gixxer do you think you would have kept up with or over taken Solipist.Nauz/ Jchilds ect if we hadnt quit ?

Your answer does interest me.

DeletedUser

Correct me if im wrong (no doubt u'll 'try' to correct me even if I wasnt wrong lol)....Gixxer was merely pointing out that nauzhor sed he would eat his hat if gixxer overtook him...now it aint gixxer's fault nauzhor has 'quit' or 'gone inactive or 'got bored' or watever other excuses are put forward...And to question whether gixxer would have been able to keep up if the players you mentioned hadnt quit is a pointless and futile question...gixxer will say yes ...u will say no and give excuses...again. Maybe nauzhor should have specified a timeline he felt would have been worthy of appreciating gixxers achievement if he ever overtook him..