TRAITOR

• Thread starter DeletedUser7210
  • Start date

DeletedUser7210

marc21lancs
I am ashamed to have him come from the same county as me.
As loyal allies we went to war for his tribe. Many of us supported him when he wailed for support. We declared the same day his tribe disbanded. After a few days he joined us but did not like to compromise himself for a tribe. This was a war my tribe did not want nor still do. From a foot soldiers point of view we were played. I am sure that Grant and Mark had much to do with the demise of Bi! as they are both incredibly self centered players. So we went to war on there bequest, only to be abandoned within hours. Some from the former tribe joined us, some, without adellion did not have the heart to continue as in the easy nobles.
marc21lancs left due to 'personal reasons' but is still playing with the ferocity he is famed for but all the while relying on others to support him to keep his standing. I have incomings, support me. Yaaa he was with W1N (but kicked) and a multitude of others on UK1 who had villages but no real skills, he was on UK3 for a while before the incomings started on a large scale and he quit to save his reputation until he was 'gifted' an account.
So back to Uk4. His tribe disbanded, he joined +PEST-, swore his loyalty to us. Due to an internal disagreement. He shows his loyalty to sending 1,000+ incomings to the player. What he does not realise is that even though there has been a disagreement and the member has left. We still honour and are sending support.
You consider him loyal? You trust his word? By all means do so but you will be knifed in the back if you do.
Your choice. Your decision. Would you follow a ODA whure and support him or have a true team member regardless of info you receive as what he passes is in his own interest

DeletedUser6695

The point of this thread is? No one cares what mark is like in game :/

DeletedUser

mark dont think this guy likes you very much :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6695

So what did mark actually do? Did he attack you or something?

DeletedUser

i know the circumstances were different, but...
weren't you in hybrid once?

DeletedUser7210

Aye, i was. they kicked me and i launched all i had at then. Ended up speaking with bubbles and JP on skype who convinced me to join and to continue playing Uk4. Am still here and still with my tribe. Loyalty is everything to me even if i do not word it correctly :)

DeletedUser

We can see the chemistry for your bunch of tribes is definitely here :lol:

DeletedUser7210

We can see the chemistry for your bunch of tribes is definitely here :lol:

Yaaa, we have a chemistry, sometimes it is potassium in water but we are one at the end of the day. Many of us respect and honor bubbles which is why support is on its way to her

DeletedUser

Can you merge all your posts into one please? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol, don't worry then.

So is this dissolution within the ranks of PEST?

DeletedUser7369

nope. bubbles left as she didnt agree with my decision making. within minutes mark had launched 1000 attacks. cotton thought that was a little dishonourable. I thought that it was pretty obvious it would happen. the guy called his tribe POP! and has made it clear he dislikes her for some time.

Pest are likely to support bubbles regardless of membership status as she has many personal friends in the tribe.

DeletedUser7210

nope. bubbles left as she didnt agree with my decision making. within minutes mark had launched 1000 attacks. cotton thought that was a little dishonourable. I thought that it was pretty obvious it would happen. the guy called his tribe POP! and has made it clear he dislikes her for some time.

Pest are likely to support bubbles regardless of membership status as she has many personal friends in the tribe.
As my leader says, we are loyal to tribe and members. A disagreement was made in council, that is hierarchy and not foot soldier. Many of us here love and worship bubbles and will support her to our last tip of flint on our spears. It takes a self glorified, painstakingly, egotistically nerd to send 1,000+ incomings to her. Due to politics bubbles may have left the tribe short term but many of us still respect her and support her.
For all you who support him from =FATE=, please continue to do so, as your nukes you lost before will lose more now as she will be stacked to the hilt. It Was Grant and the slimy toad why we went to war. So now we are in a war we did not choose and he is sitting pretty awaiting every oppoortunity as is usual

DeletedUser

Ah, I see now.

@Cotton Vest, seriously can you please think through your posting.

I don't believe anybody in =FATE= is supporting Mark and if they are it is through there own personal doing. Like JP says it was pretty obvious it would happen so don't be so shocked and stop trying to insult Mark. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nobody in =FATE= has or is supporting mark...although now that you mention it we may change our minds :lol:

Mark has always disliked Laura, that has been known for quite some time, since the days he left +PEST- and joined Bi!. So why are you so surprised at him sending attacks at her? I'm surprised he hasn't attacked her before actually, I expected him to attack her as soon as he left +PEST- and made POP!. I don't understand you calling him a traitor. They are in different tribes which have no diplomacy with each other, I don't see your point. If it is because he was formerly a +PEST- member and he allegedly "swore" his loyalty to you well it was known that mark deeply dislikes various members of your tribe so you should have expected this at some point and in fact shouldn't have recruited him in first place.

Also weren't you the one who betrayed HYBRID and joined +PEST-? Hypocrite much?