TRAITOR

• Thread starter DeletedUser7210
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dont worry ade i wont bicker about bi disbanding as that wasnt your fault. And yes reason i didnt want the war was because i didnt trust BI as allies and there were only about 4 players in the whole tribe i respected, all the others i feel had to big egos and were too like individuals which when your in a tribe war isnt what you want. If you look at it though was a right not to trust bi after they disbanded on the day we went to war with fate? I think i was, this wasnt some of bi members fault as like i say i respect and still do respect some of the members from there which ade you would be one of them along with iwo, matt and shamomatic.

Btw wheres our babies :p

I always spoke to Laura or JP when I needed to speak to PEST and when they made a chat you was never in it, because you would of wanted it your way and if it doesn't go your way, then you will throw your toys. I know a few people who don't even like you in PEST, also if it was up to you what PEST does, then PEST wouldn't be here right now. JP kept PEST alive and Bi! Helped PEST get up to where they are now. I always thought about hitting PEST in bi!, but didn't want to do it, as I thought JP was pretty cool.

DeletedUser

All Leaders cannot be respected by all players. Its impossible.

Bubbles has a good amount of players giving full respect to her style of leadership, she had JP there to help keep the leadership balanced. I personally think those 2 ran the tribe fantastically, regardless of what other tribes or players think of Bubbles. Her dedication to helping to the tribe along with JP's dedication kept the tribe going to where it stands now.

The only people that dislike her are those that think they don't need help, and think they are better than her. Shes not the best of players, but she knows how to help run a tribe more than others.

DeletedUser

woot woot for bubbles... NO!

The only people that dislike her are those that think they don't need help
- AGAIN WRONG, i dislike her attitude shes a spoilt brat... with a teenager attitude. you the one i feel for dark... you have to put up with her everyday in rl.... poor you!

...as for her helping others... yes she did, to a certain degree... and she did a lot of clerical/admin duties for the tribe... but her thinking shes superior as a person... and speak to people the way she does.... dont not make up for her willing to do boring duties

EDIT..... why the hell does it say Today, 17:08..... its 15:12 server time...and im in england.... weird

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

All Leaders cannot be respected by all players. Its impossible.

Bubbles has a good amount of players giving full respect to her style of leadership, she had JP there to help keep the leadership balanced. I personally think those 2 ran the tribe fantastically, regardless of what other tribes or players think of Bubbles. Her dedication to helping to the tribe along with JP's dedication kept the tribe going to where it stands now.

The only people that dislike her are those that think they don't need help, and think they are better than her. Shes not the best of players, but she knows how to help run a tribe more than others.

Missed her best qualities out. Nobody will care more or try harder. Majority of issues arose because of the expectation that everyone can be as dedicated as her. In reality most can't. That doesn't make them bad players or unfit to lead, but must have been annoying.