Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser6599

The hybrid war isnt over and pest have never said it is, just some people think it is.

Also ontruth the people we recruited only around 2 or 3 we attacked therefore your claim that we have wasted nukes on them and then recruited them is wrong. We didn't attack the ones we eventually wanted to recruit.

DeletedUser

Yet you claimed military victory over Vital... yet they're still here! ;-)

HYBRID aren't putting up much of a fight in retaliation. Its pretty obvious +PEST- have won.

Vital are losing yes, but haven't been completely defeated yet.

DeletedUser

I agree with onetruth, it was not a military victory it was a diplomatic one. Discussions were going on for quite a while before (possibly a month of two). Also, HYBRID was by no means finished militarily, just weakened.

Still, it was probably best for the players that joined to join PEST as they're a great tribe and it makes them stronger. I'm sure that when they fully recover they'll be a force to be reckoned with!

Also, bubbles is right that they didn't send all that much against those they wanted to recruit.

DeletedUser7369

Pffft - war is just an extension of diplomacy by other means. We lost the odd village but took a whole load more lets face it, if we hadn't been winning the war militarily hybrid would have stuck to their guns and kept fighting us. the better players saw we were better organised and had better allies (Bi or O.O not a hard choice) so made the wise decision to join us and prosper. Yes I agree I spent months talking to different hybrid players because i could see there were some worth having but i doubt they would have listened if the stats had been reversed and anyone that says otherwise is a numpty (i am guessing thats probably the harshest non infractable insult i can use but may be wrong).

DeletedUser3953

Pffft - war is just an extension of diplomacy by other means. We lost the odd village but took a whole load more lets face it, if we hadn't been winning the war militarily hybrid would have stuck to their guns and kept fighting us. the better players saw we were better organised and had better allies (Bi or O.O not a hard choice) so made the wise decision to join us and prosper. Yes I agree I spent months talking to different hybrid players because i could see there were some worth having but i doubt they would have listened if the stats had been reversed and anyone that says otherwise is a numpty (i am guessing thats probably the harshest non infractable insult i can use but may be wrong).

Me personally, I left because the tribe wasn't the tribe I was told it was going to be. Winning or losing the war didn't factor in my decision, I just finally got fed up with the way the tribe was being run. When I first joined, I was told I would be able to noble out someone because I knew the player was crap and didn't want to learn. Then the next day that person was in the tribe, I should have left then, but was told a few different times that things were going to change. Then the war happened, and I really hate going to the enemy. So I hung in there, and tried to do what I could, but most of hybrid didn't want to learn how to play the game. Finally, I got fed up, and had just nobled an xlnx village when she messaged me. I then talked to her and JPmulane a few days, and I was switching sides. I then came to find out that the leaders had been in discussions for months, and the reasons it took so long is because the hybrid leaders wanted to bring over the crappy players.

DeletedUser

I agree with onetruth, it was not a military victory it was a diplomatic one. Discussions were going on for quite a while before (possibly a month of two). Also, HYBRID was by no means finished militarily, just weakened.

Still, it was probably best for the players that joined to join PEST as they're a great tribe and it makes them stronger. I'm sure that when they fully recover they'll be a force to be reckoned with!

Also, bubbles is right that they didn't send all that much against those they wanted to recruit.

I do quite the opposite, the players most capable of withstanding my ferocity gains my respect! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nothing - i just fancied a quick troll.

Well the north-east is PEST's playing field now. I'd like to see them do the same with Urban. Or perhaps *BK*. Anyone but Cold, really.

DeletedUser

nothing - i just fancied a quick troll.

Well the north-east is PEST's playing field now. I'd like to see them do the same with Urban. Or perhaps *BK*. Anyone but Cold, really.

Only Clamju may troll me.

And I say +PEST- declare on Cold. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7369

Hmmm, you tell a guy you think he is funny and all of a sudden his tribes coat of arms is about you and he says your tribe are rubbish. I think i may have to reconsider my willingness to allow him peace.

DeletedUser

Please forgive me, Sire...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest Hybrid had been talking with pest for a while and there were sticking points on who was to go over. when Urban Militia left and I was left in charge I pretty quickly got fed up of a tribe that only wanted to be babysat 24/7 Didn't take me long to shorten the list of recruits :p

DeletedUser

yes he did and so did I!

Pest are a fair tribe who are willing to help people become better players.

DeletedUser7369

I discussed it with a number of the hybrid players i respected. Then they provided a list of players they would like to bring over to pest and we reduced that somewhat then let them bring 3 extra over of their choice. Think its worked out quite well to be honest but until we decide on our next enemy its hard to tell.