Trouble in Pandas..

DeletedUser

I don't remember anyone mentioning a war. I just remember us leaving due to a few misunderstandings.
Hence, as per usual, you are not right. You are wrong.

DeletedUser6623

So you was not at war?

0210 said:
Also i have been told by reliable source that panda's and mutiny aint really enemies. hence people should stop givin you guys the attention you are all obviously craving.

What response did i get again? :icon_rolleyes:

nauzhror said:
Clearly not a very reliable source.
click here to see original post
dew me said:
Unfortunately your sources are not so reliable. Try again?

So here you clearly state you are enemies... does that mean you are all to scared to get your spears out and attack each other? :icon_neutral:

So i guess my previous statement was right...
0210 said:
must have been a staring war at most? LOL.

Oh and the one has some lovely quotes i must share/re-share...
the one said:
Do you honestly think jchilds or myself would be lead by nauz
the one said:
And no I would not be lead by nauz only one I let lead me is aaqib or Alison neither of which play atm.

yet i see you in his tribe again.. how strange :icon_rolleyes:

thirsty said:
Why join his tribe then?

^ i love this comment :lol:

EDIT:

Oh noes... wat lovely information i just found...

panda-mutiny.png

to have that page you would of needed to decalre war, and for those numbers to be there someone must of attacked the other... and if thats not some sort of war then i dont know wat is :icon_neutral:

so i guess you was wrong dew me...
dew me said:
I don't remember anyone mentioning a war. I just remember us leaving due to a few misunderstandings.
Hence, as per usual, you are not right. You are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

Yawn, it was a ploy, a pretty obvious one, but it worked, it got it's own thread and clearly fooled a lot of people. Do you really need to continue giving it attention now?

The point of PnP is making people believe your angle not telling the facts - tho if you can use them to it does help. :)

Therefore you'd expect lies and half truths designed to make people swallow the hook.

DeletedUser

So you was not at war?

What response did i get again? :icon_rolleyes:

click here to see original post

So here you clearly state you are enemies... does that mean you are all to scared to get your spears out and attack each other? :icon_neutral:

So i guess my previous statement was right...

Oh and the one has some lovely quotes i must share/re-share...

yet i see you in his tribe again.. how strange :icon_rolleyes:

^ i love this comment :lol:

EDIT:

Oh noes... wat lovely information i just found...

panda-mutiny.png

to have that page you would of needed to decalre war, and for those numbers to be there someone must of attacked the other... and if thats not some sort of war then i dont know wat is :icon_neutral:

so i guess you was wrong dew me...

Yawn.

A) The responses are not directed at the one thing you decided to aim your post at.

B) If you quoted my serious posts about the subject, not the clearly sarcastic ones than maybe then you would have a less dumb.

In all seriousness mutiny had strategical conflicts with the movements of panda's and we amicably separated, at least in the sense that in future worlds we hold no grudges, but for the time being we are not returning to panda's that is not really what it is all about.

Yawn, it was a ploy, a pretty obvious one, but it worked, it got it's own thread and clearly fooled a lot of people. Do you really need to continue giving it attention now?

For such an obvious ploy no-one has yet to understand it.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser5175

I heard a rumour nothings changed in Panda's and the new tribe is a ploy

but it's just a rumour i made up

I might still have the skype log of my comments to Nauz the day it happened. I change pc's a lot. He should either way.

I didn't want to spoil the fun.

DeletedUser5175

Oh noez Nauz! the anti-Pandas alliance is your benchmark for uk10 >.<

DeletedUser

gixxer is a top bloke. imo he is what us old school folk call a stand up ''G'' always in the mix, instigating, fussin just clowning around. but when its time to rely on someone for a stylish take down he can be my wing man anytime..

DeletedUser

The fact that Panduh was part of an anti-Pandas alliance forum for quite some time shows that he doesn't. If anything you overestimate uk10.

Ahh, I didn't consider the MASSIVE noobs like that, who don't even have a forum presence... my bad.

DeletedUser

Oh, wow. Forum presence is the foundation of not being a noob, nowadays?

DeletedUser

Oh, wow. Forum presence is the foundation of not being a noob, nowadays?

Not *JUST* that, I'll admit, but obviously, those that aren't on the forums tend to live in ignorance surely? I'm not suggesting they have to be spamming noobs like Meechan, but still...

DeletedUser

Not *JUST* that, I'll admit, but obviously, those that aren't on the forums tend to live in ignorance surely? I'm not suggesting they have to be spamming noobs like Meechan, but still...

Am just telling it how it is:icon_cool:

Your statement was pretty dumb anyway....considering theres plenty of 'noobs' who post on the forums these days, thus have a forum presence. And vice versa obv

DeletedUser

Hmm. Lodda rarely uses the forums, he outgrows you at late game and he doesn't bot. As he rarely uses the forums, you are better though?

DeletedUser

Hmm. Lodda rarely uses the forums, he outgrows you at late game and he doesn't bot. As he rarely uses the forums, you are better though?

Now that was rather substandard. Re-read what I said. I said, it's *ONE* of the requirements generally to be aware of the forums... using them a little, or a lot is irrelevant... nor is that the ONLY thing you need to not be a noob. You are twisting my words. Troll harder.

P.S. You shouldn't be mentioning bots, as far as I'm aware, it is against the forum rules, so be silent on the matter. I am not botting on UK10.

DeletedUser

Now that was rather substandard. Re-read what I said. I said, it's *ONE* of the requirements generally to be aware of the forums... using them a little, or a lot is irrelevant... nor is that the ONLY thing you need to not be a noob. You are twisting my words. Troll harder.

Naw u never.....you only rectified your dumb comment in a post after it.

P.S. You shouldn't be mentioning bots, as far as I'm aware, it is against the forum rules, so be silent on the matter. I am not botting on UK10.

P.s. You mean you haven't got caught yet on uk 10?