Trouble in Pandas..

DeletedUser1511

Hmm... being *aware* of them at the very least is definitely useful, though yes I accept that this is not true in all cases. You win.

I said I'm not botting on UK10. At the current moment in time, UK10 is my only world I'm playing in (albeit highly inactively). Nor do I plan to join any new world for the moment. I apologise if it seemed as though I'm botting on some other worlds; I most certainly am not.

I dont understand, are the public meant to believe you are not botting simply because you claim not to be botting. Now i am not claiming you are botting, it hardly matters what with how well you are performing.
But lets say you were, would you really come on the public forums and admit to botting.
So there is no point in claiming not to bot, because you are hardly a reliable source on the matter, given your history no?

DeletedUser1511

If you're implying that you're a better person than everyone else simply for the reason that you're decent at a virtual game, well, I don't think I even need to continue.

Consider this. maybe he is decent at a virtual game because he is a better person. Not because of the game (bandit)

Although the fact that tw is so simple and basic and yet some people fail to grasp how to play despite years at it. Does say something no?

Then again i am in your camp.

DeletedUser

I dont understand, are the public meant to believe you are not botting simply because you claim not to be botting. Now i am not claiming you are botting, it hardly matters what with how well you are performing.
But lets say you were, would you really come on the public forums and admit to botting.
So there is no point in claiming not to bot, because you are hardly a reliable source on the matter, given your history no?

I'm sure the rest of my tribe will be more than happy to inform you of how inactive I am... srsly, if I was botting, I certainly wouldn't have such a low total hauled.

Plus, by your logic, anyone that knows how to bot may be botting for all we know. They have never been caught at it, but I would wager there are people who ARE botting on this world, and indeed, I'm certain there are certain players in Pandas (and probably a few in evoL) who are well aware of how to make/use bots... and indeed we have no way of 100% determining whether they are using one or not, beyond their word.

So yeah, if you choose not to believe me, I really am not too fussed. Botting on not,and despite how inactive I am; I'm still just chugging along, and until my university started, I was matching Nauzhror's daily haulage rate (hence the daily conversations along the lines of "How much have you hauled?" etc). There came a time when Nauz and a few others in Pandas were working out the rankings as to who had hauled the most in the world; I believe I was put in 5th place, which considering how nooby I consider myself at startup, is not really too bad at all.

Naturally, Nauzhror had the advantage of LC as a pose to my HC, so it was inevitable he would overtake my total hauled at one point; but I think this proves that just because I do not bot does not mean I'm entirely useless. I'm sure players such as yourself (Wardy) or Tom (Nauz's co) would like to think otherwise; Thus I will enjoy seeing whether you manage to get close enough to myself in K44 (or vice-versa, if I get near there), maybe then you can put action to your words. I look forward to it.

DeletedUser

I'm sure the rest of my tribe will be more than happy to inform you of how inactive I am... srsly, if I was botting, I certainly wouldn't have such a low total hauled..

Because your tribe is a reliable source to claim you aren't botting...
How many people knew you were botting before you were caught last time? Lol.

DeletedUser

I dont think hes botting no. Atleast he better not be! If he was he would be doing a hell of a lot better than he is atm and having had a couple players merge into his account id like to think that he wouldnt put them at risk of being banned or risk losing the little love and respect hes clinging onto from the minority of players that actually like him xD And yes if i was aware of him botting and he was solo on the account id leave him to it its his account he wants to risk being banned thats up to him but hes not playing solo so i expect him to behave himself.

DeletedUser1511

I dont think hes botting no. Atleast he better not be! If he was he would be doing a hell of a lot better than he is atm and having had a couple players merge into his account id like to think that he wouldnt put them at risk of being banned or risk losing the little love and respect hes clinging onto from the minority of players that actually like him xD And yes if i was aware of him botting and he was solo on the account id leave him to it its his account he wants to risk being banned thats up to him but hes not playing solo so i expect him to behave himself.

Ok so cheating is ok as long as its only you that you are putting at risk.

Seriously where do all you people come from. Heck if my co was cheating i would report him:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately botting happens. Ive seen it on every world ive played from all sorts of players in all sorts of tribe. Yes we can report every single player we suspect or "know" to be botting but its down to tw to actually catch them at it. They cant ban anyone just because i send them a mail saying so and so is botting? And im assuming that adellions account names are always near the top of their naughty list of players to keep an eye on so if he was botting he would be caught out straight away.

DeletedUser5175

^^ So if he's had a couple of players merge into him and the account was always co-played . . . the account can't be that inactive?

DeletedUser

^^ So if he's had a couple of players merge into him and the account was always co-played . . . the account can't be that inactive?

Obviously not....Guarantee if he was to allow Game staff to post how any hours within a day that account is online it be alot more than what he's suggesting.

DeletedUser6695

Not really, my account is co played a we are extremely inactive i.e we rarely haul over 200k a day. Sometimes we dont even break 100k

DeletedUser

Yes because by botting he isn't putting himself at an advantage to players he nobles or farms! He only effects his own account and nobody else! /sarcasm.

The point isn't that he's botting here... it's that he's done it before and he can't really say he isn't and expect people to believe him in an instant...

DeletedUser

The only advantage botting gives is by farming so yes if you find yourself spawning nextdoor to someone who bots thats going to suck as your farms are going to be dry but its no different to spawning nextdoor to an extremely active or well coplayed account. Botting on 7 didnt save ade from being gangbanged did it? The majority of players who do choose to bot very rarely play for very long because if they dont have the patience to farm at startup they dont have the patience that later game requires.

DeletedUser5175

Not really, my account is co played a we are extremely inactive i.e we rarely haul over 200k a day. Sometimes we don't even break 100k

A couple + an original co-player + Ade = potentially 4 players on the account, now I know everyone who co-play's also says they are sooper dooper inactive, but I doubt thats always the case.

The only advantage botting gives is by farming so yes if you find yourself spawning next door to someone who bots thats going to suck as your farms are going to be dry but its no different to spawning next door to an extremely active or well coplayed account. Botting on 7 didn't save ade from being gangbanged did it? The majority of players who do choose to bot very rarely play for very long because if they don't have the patience to farm at startup they don't have the patience that later game requires.

Farming gives huge advantages over other accounts at start up being as resources are the minimum requirement for everything. Spawning next to an extremely active or co-played account at least means you are beaten by skill not a computer program.

As for w7 I remember the same excuses from Ade there even at the time he was botting, about his activity, I wouldn't be sooper surprised if he doesn't just cut and paste them from a word file. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well being ades neighbour ive had no problem whatsoever with my farming so if he is botting he is being sensible enough to not do it near me =)

DeletedUser

as a co-player of the account I can safely say there is no botting going on here. lets be honest... if we were botting don't you think our total hauled would be MUCH higher than it is now? (at a measly 14 million. I think JChilds hauls that in 2 days at this point.)

and yes, our account has multiple players but is still relatively inactive.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
(at a measly 14 million. I think JChilds hauls that in 2 days at this point.).

More like 4-5 days.

What I don't get though is that my own account is also very very lazily played, but still not budging from rank 2. Makes me wonder what the players who are actually superactive are doing wrong to not be passing me.

DeletedUser

Because your tribe is a reliable source to claim you aren't botting...
How many people knew you were botting before you were caught last time? Lol.

Feel free to continue to believe I'm botting. Here, let me fuel the rumours; I'm botting on UK10. Go on, get the mods to search me now. Go ahead and do it. See if I'm telling the truth with the bolded above, or I'm lying. Go for it.

Noob.

Yes because by botting he isn't putting himself at an advantage to players he nobles or farms! He only effects his own account and nobody else! /sarcasm.

The point isn't that he's botting here... it's that he's done it before and he can't really say he isn't and expect people to believe him in an instant...

I don't need you to believe me, so please feel free to make any hypothesis you wish. Your opinion won't affect my account.

A couple + an original co-player + Ade = potentially 4 players on the account, now I know everyone who co-play's also says they are sooper dooper inactive, but I doubt thats always the case.

Farming gives huge advantages over other accounts at start up being as resources are the minimum requirement for everything. Spawning next to an extremely active or co-played account at least means you are beaten by skill not a computer program.

As for w7 I remember the same excuses from Ade there even at the time he was botting, about his activity, I wouldn't be sooper surprised if he doesn't just cut and paste them from a word file. :icon_rolleyes:

I made excuses about my activity? :eek:

Oh quit crying about it and play the damn game. It just frustrates you that all your hard work could be matched by someone like me who put no effort in beyond the creation of the bot to do the farming. You consider it cheating; I consider it innovation. I really am not interested in your views, so don't waste your breath (or fingers) trying to rub your "holier than thou" logic on me about how I'm inferior because I know how to bot. I'm only playing this world fairly to prove that I don't *need* to bot to be relatively good, I can match haulage rates with other top accounts (given healthy activity). I'm not the best, nor do I claim to be, I consider myself exceedingly weak at startup... but hey, considering my low expectations, I'm not doing too badly am I, considering the lack of botting anyway... oh wait, people think I'm botting don't they? Noobs.

There are players far higher ranked than me that are botting or know how to; go have a go at them as well, while you're at it.

DeletedUser

If you're implying that you're a better person than everyone else simply for the reason that you're decent at a virtual game, well, I don't think I even need to continue.

No, see nowhere did I mention this game in that point. Infact this game is irrelevant to it, I recommend you crawl back to your den and try and come up with an argument with at least a slightly sound basis. It's better than making heavy assumptions regarding what I do and don't mean. You're another one who can join the inferior pile due to this little discussion.

Feel free to continue to believe I'm botting. Here, let me fuel the rumours; I'm botting on UK10. Go on, get the mods to search me now. Go ahead and do it. See if I'm telling the truth with the bolded above, or I'm lying. Go for it.

Noob.

Pretty sure they'll already have searched your account to be honest, given your history and all. It doesn't mean your not botting, just means you've written (or had someone write for you) a much better bot. But yeah I'd guess you aren't botting to be honest. You'd be doing better if you were (I hope) :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure they'll already have searched your account to be honest, given your history and all. It doesn't mean your not botting, just means you've written (or had someone write for you) a much better bot. But yeah I'd guess you aren't botting to be honest. You'd be doing better if you were (I hope) :/

I agree, most certainly I would've been checked out several times by now. And yes, I could in theory have an improved bot. And yes, I couldn't use my "inactivty excuse" if I was botting as I'd be able to keep my account running when I'm AWOL from the computer... :(