Ts~ Taking O.O to Task

DeletedUser

Chaz,
In reference to your comments regarding who I’m attacking, their size is irrelevant, a good tribe would support their weaker players and the front line would be stacked. DM has defended well and only lost 2 of his vills to me, the idea of the game is to find weak spots and exploit them, that is what I have done.
On the same matter; the main reason for my joining ~TS~ was because you were doing tribal attacks on a 12k player, against my requests not to you still continued (failing miserably) so please do not throw stones when you live in a greenhouse.
Could it be that all this wind and bluster is to deter us from the fact that you are one of the main Barb Munchers within your tribe? Whilst I agree that a village is a village you seem to gorge on them to the excess, time will only tell if your tactics have improved your game.

DeletedUser

yes i do take barbs, but you have to look where i started, next to mac and jester.inc, not much chance for growth really is there? and with the k being shared between knk and O.O basically where was i meant to go, without waiting for enough farm space for a church?
one village dm lost, hand changed hands a number of times in the hours of your attacks on it, size is not relevant but even that was not taken was it,

im still learning like everyone is,

DeletedUser

may i also add, with rob having such a powerful friend, i was disappointed to see so many barbs on his conquer list

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

O.O wouldn't have won the war, but neither would they have lost it out-right.

I stand by my guns when I say -V- did a half-hearted job of O.O... And that was back when we were rank 12!

With this, I agree.

Also, taking barbs is not something I often do, but if you have to, you have to. Irrelevant barb munching is useless, but when you're in an area you cannot grow otherwise, your play style
changes.

EDIT: doom speaks the truth :D

DeletedUser

I'd say that's a good mix, I can't comment on barb-munching as I am quite partial to it myself, although now I have a (Basic) grasp of the game I hope to take more player-owned villages.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: O.O
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TS~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 14
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,292
Side 2: 108,818
Difference: 30,526

chart

DeletedUser

O.O really are excelling themselves this week managing to capture 30 Barbs, so far, how proud you must be of the brave warriors.
I see another tribe has declared on you because of your barb munching ways, one wonders how many more it will take for you, as a tribe, to get the message that you may be doing something a tad wrong? As a tribe do you not feel the shame or is it a cunning plan of yours to turn every tribe against you?
I suppose in every society you get those that feed off others efforts and slither from stone to stone, W7 is no different, we have O.O

DeletedUser

1.) Because of our "Barb munching ways"? Your's is the only tribe to have mentioned it, temp wanted some easy villages and couldn't accept the fact that "mclatchy" was a refugee, J~F~M declared because we picked up on the "Grim Reaper 1" account being dead, which somehow they believed was their property.

2.) We feel no shame, if others can't deal with our methods that's their problem - doesn't bother us one little bit.

3.) Other's efforts? Some examples please?

Oh, and I'd like to congratulate you on sending 3, yes that's right, 3 nobles to take out my village *sigh*.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i respect TS alot less for this but who cares right? :)
no offence to TS or serpico but i just dont think the reasons for going to war was right.
barb munching? what problem is that to you!? members in O.O are mostly med-low level players who need to take a barb or two to get started.. sure for 3m points 50% is abit high but still. how many 10-20k players take more POV's than barbs? or 30-50k infact...
just my $0.02 :)

DeletedUser

Right...

O.O - 57.29% Barbarians

Old ~TS~ - 63.13% Barbarians

And just for amusement -

Old ~TS~ Losses Against Players - #1 Serpico - 19 conquers - 14.62%

:S

DeletedUser

Pushty,
As you know I'm not a great one for the stats but I'm sure if you re-check the figures O.O have taken 65.57% of barbs/no tribes, including internals that makes up for 79.5% of your total conquers. I understand the need for tribes/players to take barbs in their infancy, hence you can bring up the very old TS stats,but at this stage of the game O.O should not be scavengers that they are. In the past you have sat back and grown fat on barbs with only the occasional skirmish to your name but now things have changed and you are being taken to task, only time will tell if you can stand up to the challenge but, in all honesty, I do not think you will. Having hidden on the rim for so long your players have got lazy and complacent, they must either now pitch-in and take TS out or wait for me to get to them.....simples!

DeletedUser

"Resident newbie and self-confessed barb-muncher."

The difference is that I don't pretend to be good, this is my first server and it will likely be a few more until I even get into the top 100.

O.O have gone from a rank 12 tribe, at war with the once infamous -V-, and we had KnK set as enemies during that time too, to a rank 6 tribe, we must have done something right.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting on an example of us "leeching" on other tribes, by the way...

DeletedUser

it got to a point, when i felt like talking to a brick wall, as it might of listened that much better than you serpico,
only 7 of my villages arent barbs, or taken from a tribe member, on my first world(3) only 4 villages werent barb or internals out of 27, so i am improving from world to world slowly but steadily, we might let other do the hard work as you claim , but down south please point out a target for me? as i dont see any, all i see are fellow members and barbs, so what should i take, hang on lets send 12 hour nobles and hope the defender does not stack, to be honest your making a song and dance about nothing aren't you?

DeletedUser

Chaz, I'll try "pulling a few strings" and see what I can do for you.....